Cuffs - 47

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Dropping off an update for today. As we all know by now, the gate has been opened. Jessica already opened the gates for Amber finally acknowledging her. I love this year... 2017 has been a great year so far for us KryBer shippers. Now that all rumors about Jess and Amber not in good terms has been shut down by the Queen Jessica herself, we have been seeing the Llama often on her SNS or in Irene Kim's hanging out together. Even had the audacity of teasing Jessica about cucumbers tsk tsk tsk....

Thank you to all our subscribers and may you all have a great day!

Peace yow! ✌

---------

 

I woke up in the morning all sore and weak, I don’t even remember how I fell asleep. I can hear the birds chirping outside indicating that it's already morning.

 

Swiping my hand on the bed, I found who I was looking for. Her arms became my pillow while we sleep, I turned to her side and saw her sleeping soundly, even snoring like always with slightly open.

 

Cuteeee~...

 

Waking up in the morning with this beautiful sight is what I always look forward to.



“Hahaha… tired huh?” I snorted with my hoarse voice and tried to move my legs but failed miserably.

 

… it hurts~~…

 

My ummm… my Down Under feels sore… and my thighs too…

 

Even my throat hurts too…

 

Soojung… who wouldn’t be sore with all the two of you did?!

 

You scream like a cat in the heat last night that’s why your throat hurts…

 

Now that Amber is out, your nights will be filled with….

 

I shook my head, shaking away the lewd thoughts I’m having this early in the morning.

 

I took a peek inside the blanket covering us and saw my body peppered with marks coming from her talented mouth. Amber unleashed her power last night that I didn’t know she has all stored inside her.

 

My chest is full of marks, bites from her. I bet my neck even my back is full of it. She made sure to explore every part of my body last night and made me reach my repeatedly until I can’t open my eyes anymore.

 

I scooted beside her and wrapped my free arm on her body. “I love you, Amber…” She stirred and copied what I did pulling me closer to her. I buried my face on her chest and closed my eyes to get some more sleep… I was on the verge of falling asleep when she planted a kiss on my forehead and whisper.

 

“I love you… Soojung-ah…”

 

A small smile crept on my face and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 


Amber’s POV

 


I opened my eyes slowly and was met with darkness. Soojung stirred beside me groaning, rubbing her cheeks on my skin like she always does and fell asleep again. Hmmm… someone’s going to be sore this morning…

 

She was so y last night… doing everything I ask her to do and gave me something in return too. Did she prepared for this?! Because if she did then I am so proud of her hehe…

 

I intended it to be a surprise, not telling her that my parole was approved. I planned it with Eomma and Yuri unnie. Yesterday, unnie picked me up from the facility after the ankle tracker was placed on my legs.

 

It's not that heavy but of course, I’m still not used to it I feel awkward, especially last night when we are getting it on. My feet got stuck in my pants because of the tracker hehe…

 

When Yuri unnie called her while we’re on our way home, unnie placed it on speakerphone and the moment I heard how nervous and sad her voice made me wish for time to tick so fast for me to be able to kiss her and tell her I’m home.

 

I was feeling so shy when we arrived at the Jung house and see the two guards keeping the house safe. They bowed at me and Yuri unnie told them I am Zhang Wu Fan’s daughter and Soojung’s other half.

 

I have to thank Dad and Baba for keeping Soojung safe… she told me Madame Oh hasn’t made her presence known again after the guards are installed. But we will never know…

 

Upon entering the house, I felt a sense of tranquility that I don’t feel before when I go to other people’s houses. Yuri unnie told me to take a rest and wait for Soojung inside her room because Sooyeon unnie called her telling that my Soojung is on her way. The travel time is just around 30 minutes so it won’t be long until she arrives.

 

I helped myself in their kitchen by rummaging inside the fridge. I found some beer that made my eyes twinkle in happiness. I miss Beer! I actually downed 3 cans while waiting for Soojung inside her very dark room sitting in the corner where she won’t see me.

 

When she arrived and entered her room cradling the ice cream and even talking to it, I almost burst out laughing on her cuteness but I controlled myself and tiptoed to where she was standing and whispered at her. I didn’t know that silly act of being suave almost cost me my dear life!

 

It was fast… I didn’t really expect her to judo flip me in a flash and almost crash my trachea! And my arms, my precious arms! I thought she’s gonna pop it out of its socket seriously! Good thing it wasn’t my good arm or else I wouldn’t be able to deliver a performance last night. *grin**winkwink* 😏😉😁

 

I can’t believe we are together now… it feels so overwhelming to finally be together with her outside of the facility. I know we will be adjusting to a lot of things but I’m very sure we can do it.

 

So… I will be living here with her from now on. Yuri unnie said she already gave my important things to Soojung for safekeeping. Even some of my clothes are also here and all my shoes she said. I wonder where did Soojung place all of it…

 

I brought my free hand on Soojung’s face her cheeks. She looks so peaceful while sleeping, so beautiful… breathtakingly beautiful that my heart is beating so fast just by looking at her sleeping.

 

The mystery of Soojung looking so angelic while sleeping still fascinates me. Even that occasionally, drool makes its presence at the side of she still looks beautiful. Tracing my finger on her nose that I adore, her mole that I love touching and kissing. Her inviting pinkish lips that I love devouring, the way it curves to a smile or her y smirk always make me weak.

 

With that thought, I brought my lips over hers and gave her a soft kiss… just nibbling on her lips.

 

I would like to wake up in the morning beside her, like this… forever.

 

I know she’s already awake because she started responding to my kisses. Before it escalates to other things, I broke our kiss and planted one on her nose and forehead. She opened her eyes slowly and gave me a lazy, dreamy smile while biting her swollen lips.

 

“Hey…”

 

“Hey to you too…” I chuckled upon hearing her hoarse voice almost in a whisper.

 

“Maybe you shouldn’t use your voice today… does your throat hurts?” she nodded at me like a kid and brushed her hair back on the pillow with her fingers. Damn… just watching her do it stirs up something inside me.

 

No Amber… stay.

 

She reached for my hair fixing it to the side and murmured “Do you want breakfast Am? Maybe I should prepare it now…” she tried to move up but stopped midway and came back flopping in the bed whining.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter