Cuffs - 37

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Chingus! Here's our short update for today. 

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters!

 

----------

 

 

A month has passed since I got out of prison. Although I can’t bring back the clock and start again on the day before the tragedy in my life happened, I can start it again with a different perspective.

 

And start I did. Henry and I, with Shindong oppa's help started to put up the Food Truck business he and Amber wanted. It's those Food Trucks that idols and celebrities get sent to them on the filming set from their Fan Clubs or friends. From waffles, to burgers, Nachos, even Coffee, cakes and bread that I made, even Shakes, we have it. Depending on the menu that the one who will get our service would like to be sent.  

 

It is actually a good idea... seems like a lot of idols and celebrities receive this kind of love from their fans and friends. This is good business for us.

 

The case was being heard again at court, Detective Kim Taeyeon and Yuri unnie is making sure that Oh Sehun will be behind bars for a long time. Besides the case we filed, various cases are filed against him together with his friends.

 

I found out from Detective Kim and from the news that their group has victimized a lot of girls, all gang … 5 of those girls were killed horrendously in the act no one would expect them to do. It was pure evil, those things they did to those 5 poor souls.

 

A lot of people are reacting on the latest and biggest crime scandal this country had. Those videos that was seized by the police on the raid that they did was pure evidence of their sick mind. Two of their friends confessed to the police about the 3 bodies that they buried in the nearby mountains.

 

News outlets covering the story had a field day when Detective Kim’s team found the bodies they said they buried. It was horrible… very horrible. All I can do is pray for their souls and thank the Heavens that I am still alive, breathing and got the justice I want. 

 

“Unnie, I’ll just go out and buy some groceries… do you need something?” I asked Sooyeon unnie while wearing my sneakers at the foyer of our house.

 

It was a lovely Saturday winter morning and I planned to do the groceries early because I’m going to cook Amber’s favorite dish before visiting her in the facility.

 

In the first two weeks that I got out, I never failed to visit Amber everyday. Forgive me for being so clingy but I can’t help it. Even if those visits only last for 20 minutes and we are talking face to face with just a glass in between us, it was worth it.      

 

Dad and Mr. Zhang agreed that I should have a bodyguard with me wherever I go since the case is still on-going. The Ohs are still standing tall even though the patriarch is under fire too because of a Money Laundering case. I heard their company is having problems right now, Mr. Zhang said the Oh Industries are still knocking at his door asking for the approval on the proposed partnership with their corporation.

 

He can’t believe it, he said. As if the Ohs doesn’t realize that one of the reasons their sole heir is locked up right now is because of a Zhang.

 

“Just buy me some chips because you ransacked my supply! You ate all my Doritos!” she yelled at a me from the kitchen. She was washing the plates we used this morning when we ate breakfast while Yuri unnie was at the dining table hunch on her laptop. She’s busy typing furiously on the keyboard.

 

When I took a peek on what she’s been doing, I released a snort and playfully tapped my fingers on the keyboard too. She was trying to swat away my hands but I am just really persistent in annoying her hehe…  

 

Tsk tsk tsk… she’s playing Star Craft!

 

“YAH! Soojung-ah!! DON’T!!!”

 

“NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

 

Tap tap tap! All Kwon Yuri do is Swat swat swat nyahahahahaha!!!!

 

Aigoooo…. Early morning and here she is playing and still in her Mickey Mouse pajamas nyahahahaha!!!

 

A balled up hand towel was tossed to my face, it was unnie shaking her head and laughing quietly. She glared at me jokingly still shaking her head mouthing “NO!”.

 

Tssss… unnie… spoiling the fun. I meronged at her and stopped annoying her kid like girlfriend who was glaring at me now while pouting like a kid. I smiled like a kid to Yuri unnie and stucked out my tongue.

 

“Merong~!”

 

“Where are you going?” she asked me while covering the keyboard of her laptop. She paused the game and close the screen before looking at me again.

 

“To the grocery, I’m gonna buy groceries in the grocery. Because we don’t have groceries…” hehehe… I grinned at Yuri unnie and pulled her hair playfully. Sooyeon unnie swatted my hand with a hand towel hitting Yuri unnie’s head too.

 

“Yah! Sooyeon-ah!”

 

“Stop playing and take a bath now!”

 

“It’s a Saturday…” she grinned at unnie earning a glare from my sister. What’s with Saturdays?

 

“So?”

 

“Can we go with Soojung? Then let’s visit the mall too!”

These two are really funny hehehe they are like kids bickering and always glaring at each other. Yuri unnie is a kid at heart while Sooyeon unnie is like a strict Mom always scolding her.

 

Yuri unnie stays with us every weekend, then on weekdays she stays on her unit. Every Sundays are spent with Dad and at times, together with Mr. Zhang. Okay… lets include Song Bao Lian too since he’s always with his uncle.

 

We have this Sunday lunch in the Italian Restaurant that Dad and Yuri unnie frequents. The food was always delicious and the people are very nice and accommodating. I haven’t met the twins that Yuri unnie is telling me about, the twins that apparently looks like me and Amber.

 

The staffs said that the twins, together with their parents and two younger siblings are vacationing in the U.S. and will possibly be back by next week. That it was a yearly event because they celebrate their Eomma and Appa’s wedding anniversary in New York. Wow… such lovely couple.

 

“N-no… I don’t want to go out today..” my eyebrow raised on what Sooyeon unnie said. She stuttered when saying it and she’s blushing. Why is she blushing?

 

“Huh? Wae? Are you ill Sooyeon-ah? Do you want to go to the doctor?” Yuri unnie reached for unnie’s hands and placed it on her not so visible double chin now. She’s back to working out she said and even forcefully made me join them when they go to the gym.

 

I giggled when I saw Sooyeon unnie’s blushing face. What’s happening with her? I sat on top of the kitchen island and played on the pots and pans hanging up.

 

“Sooyeon unnie… why are you blushing?” I asked her with a smirk on her place. Yuri unnie was still holding her hands.

 

“Im.not.blushing.”

 

Ohhh… I stared at the two of them and how they interact. Hmmmm….

 

I followed Sooyeon unnie’s line of sight and stifled my laugh with what I saw. Gah… did she just…

 

She even gulp and wiped the sweat on her wide forehead, even fanning her face and blowing air. Yuri unnie, still clueless.

 

What did I saw?

 

Well…. let’s just say that Yuri unnie is a bit careless and too preoccupied with her Star Craft earlier that she didn’t notice the buttons of her pajama top is way over down the line. Like really way down, 3 buttons down!

 

Nyahahahahaha! She’s not wearing a bra! Her glowing skin showing and that is why Sooyeon unnie was blushing, fanning herself. The more reason I should leave them on this house.

 

I heard from my sister that they haven’t been intimate ever since they got back together. She said its her punishment for Yuri unnie’s mistake, but I think she realized later on that she’s also punishing herself. She told me there are times she wants to pounce on Yuri unnie when the latter is sleeping or just reading a book while lying on her couch. But Sooyeon unnie always controlling herself because she doesn’t want to eat her words.

 

Yuri unnie even stood up from her seat and suddenly grabbed Sooyeon unnie’s head and connected their foreheads. Bwoah!!!

 

“You feel hot Sooyeon -ah… do you have a fever?” their position was a bit hmmmm… close.

 

“Ehem….” I cleared my throat to catch Sooyeon unnie’s attention and yes I succeeded. I winked at her mischievously and stood up from my seat too, grabbing my sling bag and a slice of cheese on Yuri unnie’s plate. “I’ll be going now unnies… just text me if you want me to buy anything. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter