Cuffs - 45

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Chingus! Dropping our first of two updates for today. 

 

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters. To our readers/members who are still reading our story!

 

Peace yow!

-------

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

After that confusing encounter of Puppy and Bao Lian, I told Eomma I will talk to Puppy once we arrive in our cell. 

 

As Soojung and I were saying goodbye, I noticed Bao Lian sitting in a corner cradling his puppy Fudgy. He looks so sad and broken… probably thinking about Puppy.

 

“Baby… Do you know anything about this… this Bao LianXPuppy thing?!” I asked Soojung while my thumb is her cheeks, tracing her mole.

 

She shook her head looking worried at me “I’m just clueless as all of you here baby. What I know is he’s been going here every Monday too even helping us sometimes, you know that. I didn’t know he was also visiting Puppy… I thought he goes here because of Eomma.”

 

“Well it seems its not just Eomma he’s visiting… he’s also visiting Puppy like every freaking day!”

 

Soojung flicked my forehead and pinched my nose giggling “Yah! I also used to visit you everyday! But you said just make it a weekly thing that’s why I listened to you.”

 

“But its different Jung Soojung… and the reason I asked you to just visit me every Monday and not everyday is because I don’t want you tired everyday at work then visiting me here. Admit it, don’t deny or I’ll bite your tongue.”

 

Soojung’s eyebrow shot up with an amused smile when she heard what I said. Bwoah… interested or excited?

 

“Yah!” I flicked her forehead lightly while stifling my laugh looking incredibly at her. “Why do you look excited, huh?”

 

“Stupid! Tsss…ummm!” Awww! She pinched my nose real hard while smirking at me like a devil. This Savage Jung! She let go of my aching nose and place a soft kiss at the tip and grinned cutely at me, making the pain go away in an instant.

 

Silly, yes.

 

But just the simple act made me forget she almost ripped off my nose from my face hehehe…

 

Jung Soojung… I’ll be home in no time..

 

Wait for me my Angel…

 

Her smile so beautiful while she looks at me lovingly while I caress her face. I haven’t told her about it, I also talked to Dad, Baba, and Yuri unnie about my plan.

 

It will surely surprise her I bet.

 

All I want is to stare at those shining, loving eyes all day and uncover the mystery behind her mysterious beautiful smile that she always flash to me. Her smile that makes all the tiredness inside me go away in an instant.

 

She’s my drug, my perfect kind of drug.

 

Right now, standing together in this dark corner of the hall, all I see is her even though we are surrounded by people.

 

Even if I lost her in a sea of crowd, my heart will still recognize what my eyes will see. Just one look at her back, the way she carries herself.. I will instantly know its her. That’s how well I know her now… I know her mannerisms by heart.

 

The way she bites her nails when she’s feeling unsure, the way she plays with her hair when she’s shy. Her cold blank face when she’s annoyed and jealous, her sun shiny grinning smile while clinging on your arm when she’s feeling like a kid releasing all the aegyo inside her system just to get what she wants.

 

The way she bites her lips and scrunch her nose in a serious face is a blessing… it means she’s thinking deeply. But when she bites her lower lip while looking at my lips says something else, and that something else always makes me go down on her.

 

Her pout, oh God bless that pout! Makes me want to hug her and squish her in my arms while planting kisses on her cheeks and forehead, to protect her from everything that might hurt her in example… bugs.

 

But what is more important is her heart. Her kind heart who never gets tired caring for everyone, her kind and compassionate heart that makes me love her even more. Her passion in helping victims like her and giving back to the people who helped her be a better person and heal.

 

Jung Soojung… in my eyes, she’s a perfect human being. Even though she says all the time that she isn’t perfect, but for me she is.

 

Placing my hands on her waist, I pulled her body slowly and connected our lips for a kiss. A kiss full of the emotions, feelings I wanted to say to her but decided to let it know with a kiss. When we release our lips for a moment she gave me a lazy smile and whispered at me while staring straight at my eyes.

 

“I know Amber… I love you too… more than I love bread itself.” hehehe… Soojung and her love of bread. :D

 

Resting her hands at the back of my neck, she initiated the kiss now and I can feel what she just said. Its all in there, the feelings, the excitement, the longing. Kissing her always feels like the first time…

 

We broke the kiss and connected our foreheads both of us panting quietly, our eyes closed just sharing the warm feeling inside our hearts.

 

For Soojung, it was 3 days of waiting.

 

I know 3 days is nothing for her, but for me 3 days is everything.

 

“Wait for Yuri unnie’s call about the decision, arasso?”

 

I opened my eyes and saw her still keeping it close and nodded at me. I cupped her face and planted a kiss each on her eyes before she opened it. Her onyx eyes staring back at me with a smile full of hope and love.

 

“Please knock in some sense or talk to that cousin of mine… he’s literally making a ‘Music Video’ by the way he stay in that corner and hug Freddy..”

 

She giggled at me and gave me a quick peck before correcting what I said “It’s ‘Fudgy’ not ‘Freddy’… silly.”

 

“Whatever..” I rolled my eyes on Soojung teasing her. She laughed at my once in a blue moon rolling of eyes and it was in my ears.

 

“Talk to Puppy too… I bet she’s having a hard time thinking about what happened. I can feel that she’s falling for him but at the last minute resisted what she feels.” Hmm… Soojung is right. I should talk to her later before I let her talk to Eomma.

 

“Inmates… please line up..” Officer Kim and other officers called us to line up before going back to our cell.

 

I swoop her and gave her one last kiss, one last French Kiss and bit her tongue before letting her go and place a quick kiss on her forehead. I ran to the line together with Eomma and waved goodbye at her as we enter the dozen gates again going to our cell.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as we entered the cell, Eomma and I looked at each other upon seeing Puppy lying in her slepping bag. She was obviously crying based on the sniffing we hear. I told Eomma while we weere on the way that I will talk with Puppy first before the two of them have their talk.

 

Eomma and Ssul settled at the corner while I approach Puppy on the floor and sat beside her on the floor.

 

“Puppy… care to share what you are feeling? I’m here to listen..” I took a glance at the 2 and they are urging me to speak more. “We are here to listen to you Puppy… Please tell us what’s bothering you..”

 

She on the floor hugging her knees and buried her face on it. “I’m sorry girls…”

 

Eomma motioned for me to move and sat beside Puppy holding our friend in her arms. “Puppy… why are you saying sorry? There’s nothing to be sorry about… you just acted on what you are feeling.”

 

“But Qian… I don’t know what to answer him… and most importantly… he’s your freaking brother!”

 

“I know and I can’t believe too that you and him are meeting everyday! I thought it was a nun from the orphanage visiting you. Is that why after he talks to me and I was escorted to our cell, always.. it was your time to go out of our cell and be wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter