Cuffs - 38

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update for today. Just a single chapter, forget the naughtiness *wink*

My next update will be around lunchtime tomorrow so please forgive me!

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters!

 

Peace yow!

 

---------

 

 

After that encounter with Mrs. Oh, Dad told me I did great showing that old lady how strong I am with my decision. They will never stop until I bow down and withdraw my case against their son, especially now that the day for the announcement of the decision is just two days away.

 

The stalking and threats started after that day. When I go out and meet my friends or go to the location of our Food Truck to check their condition, there’s always this feeling that I am being watched. A black car will be following us around discreetly but of course I know about it, i have an eye for that kind of things.

 

Na Ra and Wookie are always ready and alert, I trust them to protect me in case someone really wants to put harm on me. I just wish this case ends immediately so that I can live a peaceful life with my love ones.

 

The Oh Industries suffered a major loss that day when Mrs. Oh and I had our short conversation. True to what Baba Zhang said, he was really playing Monopoly that day.

 

As in real time Monopoly.

 

The Prosecutors found probable cause on Chairman Ohs Money Laundering case. He was sentenced with 5 years imprisonment because of being guilty on the charges. The company is reported to be falling down, a lot of investors pulling out and the stock holders started selling their shares.

 

Baba Zhang bought all their shares in secret making him the major stockholder of Oh Industries. He said the Board of Directors meeting is set after the trial is finish. He asked me to accompany him as a proxy for Amber and to show Mrs. Oh who they are dealing with.

 

It was a chilly morning when I decided to visit Amber bringing with me a pack of her favorite candies. We were given permission to use the private room for 30 minutes because I need her to sign some documents that Baba Zhang sent for Amber to sign. It was all in Chinese and I don’t understand what’s on it giving me headache.

 

30 minutes just for signing some documents.... hmmm... not bad...

 

I immediately gave her a tight hug when she entered the room. She wasted no time and cupped my face giving me a longing kiss. It has been a long time since we shared a kiss, the last time was when I was released and it was also in this room. Gosh... I miss her kisses so much, I don’t know how long we kissed but no ones complaining.

 

She broke our liplock and nuzzled my neck sniffing me like a puppy. I giggled on her action and let her do it because I know she’s been missing me too terribly.

 

“Am! That tickles!”

 

I pulled her head to face me and gave her a soft kiss before smiling at her. She gave me her smile full of longing and desire, she wrapped her arms on my waist and began kissing me again, eventually pushing me slowly on the wall at the corner just below the CCTV camera. I don’t know what she’s planning but the clock is ticking!

 

We broke the kiss at last and grinned at each other, touching each others face. I miss her so much… I can’t believe I’m holding her right now. Her eyes were shining in tears and that simple expression from her breaks my heart.

 

“Hey… why are you crying?” I asked her brushing the tears away on her eyes with my thumb. She smiled at me and bumped our noses together before answering.

 

“I miss you Soojung-ah… I miss you so much…”

 

“I miss you too~… Come on let’s sit down I brought your candies and Baba sent some documents for you to sign.” I led her to the seat and sat beside each other. She opened the box of Skittles and took a pack, opening it then pouring the contents on her palm with a big smile on her face.

 

“Waaaaahhhhh! Daebak! I love you, you know that?” she told me before stuffing the candies on .

 

I flicked her forehead and wiped away the drool on the side of . Tsk tsk tsk… this kid. “So you only love me when I bring you candies?!”

 

“Of course not! Candies or none, I love you still.”

 

I gave her the envelop containing the documents and pouted at her “If your signature isn’t needed on these documents, I wouldn’t be able to see you today this close. Baba said you are the one who’s gonna translate this to me. Read it…”

 

I think its a contract and sheets of paper that looks like a form because it has some boxes. She was reading it carefully, her brows furrowing at times. She smiled and shook her head before looking at me with amusement.

 

She took the pen and played with it on her hands then asked me “You want to know what this is baby?”

 

“Of course, I was really curious about that but I’m too shy to ask Baba and Dad. Dad was laughing at me when he saw my expression while looking at the documents.” I pouted at her and placed my chin on her shoulders.

 

She tapped my nose with the pen and chuckled “You’re cute Jung Soojung..”

 

“I am always cute~~..”

 

“And y…” she was wriggling her eyebrows while saying it earning a pinch on her thigh. “Awww! That hurts~..”

 

“That mind of yours is full of that stuff.. tsss..”

 

“What stuff?!”

 

I rolled my eyes on her and muttered “Whatever Amber. You know what I'm saying...” she smiled cheekily at me and placed her hand on my nape pulling me for a deep kiss. Our tongues ‘met' saying Hello to each other, her candy flavored mouth making me smile. I grasp on her hair when the tip of her tongue traveled to the base of my throat that made me mew like a cat in heat. Before we even forget about everything, she came back to my lips and devoured it hungrily.

 

Should we cover the camera?! Maybe 5 minutes is enough…  

 

Oh …~~

 

She broke our kiss and planted kisses at the back of my ears while I clench on her uniform, my hands traveling inside it feeling her abs that I love to caress when we make out.

 

“Soojung-ah… should I put you on top of the table?” I shivered when she whispered on my ear it after.

 

Oh God…~ don’t make me say YES…

 

She continued on on my ear sending electric currents on my spine, blowing air on my lobe while her hands get busy at the button of my jeans. She successfully opened it pulling down the zipper before dipping her hand inside cupping my .

 

My nails dug on her skin when her fingers started to brush the wetness that welcomed her. The effect of her kisses makes me like this, what more of her touch? I buried my face on the crook of her neck sinking my teeth on her skin while her fingers expertly plays with my nub, flicking and tracing circles.

 

“Do you want to go all the way..?” she asked me in a whisper while her fingers are busy rubbing my now too sensitive nub. Why are you making me crazy like this Amber?!

 

Should we? But there’s a camera at the corner.. XD

 

“Am…haa… w-wait…”

 

“Should I pull it out now?” she tried to pull her hand out of my jeans but I stopped her by holding her wrist. I can hear her snicker that’s why I bit her playfully. Gah…

 

“You started this so you should finish this…” I bit my lips and guided her fingers to continue what I want her to do. I looked at her with a y smirk before placing a lingering kiss on her lips her tongue swiping my bottom lips.

 

She look so hot doing it, the way her tongue do that swiping motion on my lips teasing me. Ahhh… you made me like this Amber Liu… now my mind is full of you and your talented long tongue.

 

“Stand up and sit in my lap… hurry..” she whispered at me and I obediently stood from my seat momentarily taking out her hand inside my pants. Amber took my long brown coat hanging at the back of the chair and made me straddle her lap facing her. She draped the long coat at my back covering us and smirked at me mischievously.

 

“Now they won’t see us… hehehe…”

 

“Stupid~…” I snorted at her and gave her another kiss biting her lower lip playfully.

 

“Now where were we… ah… I remember…” she wriggled her eyebrows as her right hand went inside my jeans again and started to cup my wetness. I buried my face at the crook of her neck again as I rub myself on her fingers just to get off. When she suddenly pinched my I jerked and lifted my up then went back down again. But I was in for a surprise. Actually the two of us were in for a surprise.

 

Because her index finger accidentally slid inside my… you know… inside. As in inside, halfway inside!

 

I froze on the spot instantly, knowing that something is sticking inside me. She froze too and didn’t even move a bit waiting for me to utter a word.

 

“S-s-s-soojung I-I-I-I… s-s-s-should I-I-I-I p-p-pull out?” it stings a bit actually and the action was all of a sudden since I’m really slick down there.

 

“I…I don’t know…” I bit my lips feeling the sting on my core. Even though it was already penetrated before when that disgusting thing happened to me, it was only once and never again. So its understandable that I feel like this… its still foreign to me…

 

Her tongue has been 'there' but it's different from her fingers. Period. 

 

“Look at me… Soojung…” the way she uttered my name was so heart melting. Like she was pleading. I slowly met her gaze and saw the softness in there, her eyes full of assurance that she will never hurt me. “Just look at me… don’t think of anything else…arasso?”

 

Can I do it?

 

“A-a-rasso… Don't h-hurt me...” I answered her and bit my lips when she slowly started to move her finger inside me. I winced when she pulled it out slowly before pushing it back again in a gentle way. Soon, she already made a rhythm pushing it in and out of me with ease. The sting was long gone in exchange of an incredible feeling filling me up.

 

I rested my forehead on hers while her skillful slender digit curls inside my eliciting a moan from my throat.

 

“You’re so wet… if we don’t have a limited time i'll be ing you on top of this table do you know that…” she whispered at me ily while our gaze are still connected. She loves saying those things when we’re in the heat of passion.

 

“Am~~…”

 

“Another one?..” I nodded at her shyly. I can’t say it… i’m still not use to it... she pulled out and pushed again now with her two fingers penetrating me my mouth releasing a gasp while staring straight at Amber. The chair was creaking in her every plunge and me when I meet her . I feel like a cat in heat on what we are doing.

 

I can feel the familiar knot at my abdomen that anytime now will burst out. I kissed Amber hungrily to contain my moan and placed both of my hands on her head grasping it. The way she curls her fingers inside me hitting me in the right spots makes my toe curl in satisfaction. The electric currents at the tip of my toes feels so funny.

 

White. I see white…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter