Cuffs - 23

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! just a single but long update for today. I apologize if this chapter will bore you out but it's needed in the development of our story. I hope you all like it... :)

Please don't be mad at Yuri... after all, she's just human. *evil grin*

Thank you to all our subscribers! 

 

Peace Yow!

----------

 

 

“Thank you for helping us Bao Lian…”

 

 

I thanked him as he accompanied us inside the lobby of The Peninsula after our successful meet with his Uncle Wu Fan.

 

After our private talk I told Mr. Zhang that I will have to ask Dad for permission for what he wants to be done. It’s not easy… but I will try.

 

Before going back to the hotel, Bao Lian treated me and Sooyeon for lunch at one of his favorite dining places in Shanghai, M on the Bund. The food was delicious and the view spectacular although I noticed Sooyeon has been quiet the whole trip back. She will just answer if you ask her and seems always spacing out.

 

 

“It’s a pleasure helping you and Miss Jung…” he turned to Sooyeon who was spacing out again that I patted her shoulder to take her back from wherever her mind is drifting.

 

“Sooyeon-ah… are you okay?” she smiled at me weakly and I know what it means. Another matter bothering her mind and I think I know what it is.

 

“Yeah… I’m okay. Thank you for your help Mr. Song and also for the lunch. My apologies… I’m just t-tired..” she bowed at Bao Lian still with the smile she gave me. Bao Lian smiled at her too and took a quick glance on me understanding what is going on.

 

“You’re welcome Miss Jung and I’ll see you both tomorrow…”

 

“Bye and take care…” he waved at me and turned his back going out of the hotel.

 

I turned to Sooyeon and saw her staring at Bao Lian’s retreating back with a faraway look muttering something under her breath that only she can hear. I sighed and took her hand startling her, intertwined it before I pulled her on the elevators going up to our room.

 

She was still quiet but not trying to wiggle out of my hold. When I turned to her, I can see the pout coming from her lips giving me a giddy feeling whenever I will see her do it. Kyeopta~…

 

“Don’t pout at me like that… you know I live for your pout.” I whispered at her in Korean while looking at the LCD screen of the elevator showing the floor number going up.

 

“Whatever Kwon Yuri… don’t talk to me.. I don’t want to talk to you.” ouch! That’s cold…

 

I whistled and chuckled at what she said earning a cold glare from her. “I told you don’t talk to me!”

 

Wow… I’m not even talking just whistling.

 

When we reached the floor where our room is located she went out of the elevator first leaving me. I followed her with an amused smile on my face while playing with the key card inside my coat pocket.

 

“Open it now!” she hissed at me when she stopped in front of our room her brows twitching in anger and jealousy.

 

Am I going to get a scolding tonight?! But I don’t want a scolding~~…

 

I want to play~~~… *pout*

 

With a playful smirk, I opened the door of our room and bowed to her like she’s a princess entering her castle controlling myself not to giggle at her cuteness jealousy. She eyed me angrily and tried to kick my legs in frustration, that’s the time I let out my amused laugh at her making her furious.

 

Sooyeon-ah~~ jealousy leads to greater things. *wink*

 

She went straight inside the room leaving me at the door still recovering from my laugh. I entered the room locking the door and took a few long strides just to reach her and wrap my arms on her waist lifting her up in the air earning a loud dolphin shriek from her.

 

“Gotcha!~~ rawrrrr!!!!!”

 

“What the hell are you doing!? Put me down you flirt!”

 

“Flirt?! Me a flirt? When the hell did I flirt?!!” Sooyeon-ah smiling at Bao Lian is not flirting. The moment you see me touch his arms, that’s when I am flirting. Hehehe…

 

Of course that will be a secret hehehe…

 

“You’re still jealous Sooyeon-ah? I told you we are just friends!”

 

“Yeah… like us. Just ‘FRIENDS’…” there was sarcasm on her voice and it kinda makes me sad hearing it from her.

 

“So you’re jealous…~~~”

 

“I am not JEALOUS.”

 

“JEONGMAL?~~~”

 

“JEONGMAL.”

 

I took her to our bed and threw her in the middle smiling mischievously at her. “Arasso…” I started to my shirt when her hands suddenly stopped me from doing so.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!”

 

“Taking off my shirt…”

 

“WAE!? Go at the bathroom and change your clothes there!” she threw a pillow at me making me laugh. Her cheeks were flush and she looks so cute looking angry and embarrassed.

 

I gave her a smirk and a side smile while I continued on slowly ing my shirt. “Tell me, are you jealous or not?”

 

Hahaha! Her face is a mixture of annoyance and amusement on what I’m doing. Lets some more….

 

“The moment you admit that you are jealous, that’s the time I’m going to stop stripping in front of you.”

 

Her eyes went wide almost falling out of its socket when she heard what I said. I stifle my laughter while looking at her with a y smirk on my face ing the last one before slowly taking it off and throwing the shirt at her face.

 

“YAH! STOP THAT KWON YURI!”

 

I reached for the button of my denim pants and stared at her smirking. “I’m asking you again Sooyeon… are you jealous of Bao Lian?”

 

Ohhh … she’s thinking.

 

“Is that a gulp I just saw on your beautiful neck?”

 

“Wha-what?! y-you… so full of yourself!”

 

“Okay~~~…” button out.

 

“Are you jealous?~~”

 

“ you!” zipper down.

 

“Later…” I winked at her earning a murderous glare and kick on my shin.

 

“YAH! I’M STILL A GIRL!” Awwww….

 

“You deserve that you byuntae!” she tried to get out of the bed but I stopped her by pushing her back on the bed hovering over her. I settled in between her holding her wrists down on the mattress. Our faces so near that the only gap we have is thin as a thread.

 

Staring at her beautiful face, I can’t help but feel so blessed having her beside me. Meeting her was something I always thank for in the Heavens. The moment we go back to Seoul we will be busy once again, preparing for the filing of our petition to open the case.

 

My thumb caressed her cheeks tracing circles on it, my eyes roaming on every corner. Her cute lips, her nose, her eyebrows, everything.

 

Don’t worry Sooyeon-ah…. we will be together… soon.

 

“Tell me you are jealous and I’ll stop…” I whispered at her, our eyes fixed at each other.

 

She wrapped her hands on my nape eyeing me with a cute y smirk on her lips whispering “I told you I’m not jealous… so just continue whatever you are doing because I ain’t gonna say that word.” she connected our lips for a soft kiss, her kiss was so gentle and makes my tiredness disappear in an instant.

 

She broke the kiss and bumped our noses together that sends fluffy feelings inside my stomach.

 

“Now… where were we on your stripping show?!” I laughed heartily on what she said and pinched her nose in delight.

 

“Why don’t you just continue it for me?”

 

“I like that.”

 

The stripping ended in a very y and satisfying night that Sooyeon instantly fell asleep after our third round.

 

 

----------

 

 

I was trying to get some sleep but to no avail, sleep doesn’t have a plan in visiting me tonight. Sooyeon’s sleeping form stirred beside me under the blanket and rolled on the other side.

 

Damn that y back. Yum.

 

Okayyyy… I need a drink.

 

These thoughts has been bothering me ever since we left the Zhangs residence this afternoon.

 

I still can’t believe what happened… how do I call it?

 

Lucky day without my lucky shirt?

 

Speaking of my lucky shirt… I forgot to tell the concierge earlier to have my shirt laundered. Maybe the stain already settled on the thread of the shirt! Ottoke~~… that’s my favorite shirt huhu…T-T

 

I carefully stood up from the bed and reached for my button down shirt at the floor wearing it. I went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower, even blow drying my hair so it won’t be nasty wet later at the bar.

 

I’m planning to go at the Sir Elly’s, a bar located at the roof top of the hotel. I checked the time and it was just 8:00 in the evening, better grab a quick drink.

 

Wearing a very casual looking white Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt and denim shorts, I slid on my sneakers and grabbed my 2 iPhones on the dresser. I tiptoed to the bed and placed a kiss on Sooyeon’s forehead before going out of the room. She probably won’t even notice I’m gone, she sleeps like a bear on hibernation mode.

 

Letting my hair rest on my shoulders, I wore my square framed glasses instead of putting my contact lens. It’s already night time and I’m not gonna read any documents while drinking liquor in the bar. And I don’t want to pass out later wearing contacts, it will irritate my eyes.

 

I met Henry outside the door of his room with a cute Chinese girl looking like they just came from a night time stroll. I smiled at him teasing that all he can do is scratch his neck in shyness.

 

“Hey Henry… having a good time?” I asked him in Hangul grinning.

 

“Noona…. hehehe… quiet. How was the meet up? Did you see him?”

 

I nodded at him and patted his head “It’s a success! I’ll tell you the details tomorrow, for now just… go. Bye!~ Have fun~~” I bowed at the girl who was smiling at me obviously not understanding what I just said. Henry interpreted it to her and she answered Henry in Mandarin.

 

“Noona, she said you look gorgeous and you really look like that idol from the nation’s girl group. By the way, where are you going?! it’s already late!” I waved good bye at them answering his question while walking to the elevators.

 

“Silly… it’s just past 8:00 in the evening, Sooyeon is already sleeping and I need a quick drink. I’ll go now enjoy your night Henry!” I entered the elevator and picked the button for the roof top where the bar is located.

 

It was a wonderful looking bar at the top of the hotel with a spectacular and breathtakingly amazing view of the Shanghai night time. I sat on a bar stool right in front of the bartender who luckily is Caucasian looking and smiled at him.

 

 

“Can I have a martini please? Charge it to room 522…”

 

Wow…. it’s so beautiful here. The lights at the buildings are so bright and colorful… but nothing compares to my beloved Seoul and Han River view.

 

The bartender served my drink and I took a sip of it immediately tasting the alcohol on my first sip. It was good… I’m gonna tip you later promise.

 

I remembered the conversation that Mr. Zhang Wu Fan and I had earlier this morning after our meeting. He told me the back story of his and Dad’s friendship, and how it ended tragically.

 

Dad and Mr. Zhang was childhood friends who grew up always together. They were 3 in the group -  Dad, Wu Fan, and the only girl named Elise. As they grow old and become teens, both of them develop a crush to their female friend but no one dared to step up and ask her to be his girlfriend since they value their friendship.

 

The crush develop into a blossoming love for the young Wu Fan, he was 18 and in love with his best female childhood friend and what’s worst is his best male childhood friend confessed to him - that’s Dad - that he is in love with Elise.

 

My thoughts suddenly got distracted when my iPhone buzzed on my pocket. It was Bao Lian calling and I don’t know if I should answer it or not.

 

If I answer it, what do I say?

 

If I don’t answer it, what reason will I reason?

 

Does it make sense?

 

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense.

 

Whatever Yuri, just answer it. Maybe he just wants to ask you something about the trip in a few days.

 

Fine.

 

“Hello? Yuri Kwon is currently having a Martini. Just leave a message after the beep… BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!” I heard laughter on the other line and next thing I knew I was also laughing on how corny I may have sounded.

 

“Turn around Yuri Kwon and place that Martini down on the counter…”

 

With that instruction and amused surprise, I saw Bao Lian standing 5 feet away from me wearing something that I think came from the magazines.

 

He was wearing a Ralph Lauren polo shirt, ankle length khaki pants and white sneakers to complete his look.

 

Yes, it was white. Same style as mine…  

 

Why do Ralph Lauren has this knick knack for making a male and female version of their famous polo shirts?!

 

Because we look like a couple in our honeymoon wearing a couple ing shirt!! aiiishhhhh!!!

 

And can I just say, although I am gay… that he is rocking his looks tonight.

 

We stared at each others clothes from head to foot and burst out laughing. He walked to my direction with the phone still on his ears and a dazzling smile on his lips.

 

“Are we going to participate in a dance contest later on?!”

 

“I don’t know about you Bao Lian but I already practiced my moves earlier. Better practice yours…”

 

“Hmmm…. I know, I know. I’m starting to believe I’m already rusty.”

 

“Are we still talking about dancing or your ladies’ man skills?” hold up Yuri! What is going on in here?!

 

God that sounds so wrong but so fun.

 

I never used that with a guy before.

 

He pouted at me and answered in a husky voice when he reached the empty spot beside me. “Both are rusty, tsk tsk..” we put down the phone and we laughed at each others silliness.

 

“What the hell are you doing here? Are you stalking me Mr. Rusty Song Bao Lian?!” he laughed softly and rested his elbow on the bar counter looking at me while his chin is on his palm making a silly beautiful eyes.

 

“I beg your pardon Miss Kwon, but unfortunately I live just right at the next door.”

 

“And where is that?” I rested my chin too on my palm copying his action facing him.

 

“At the Residences adjacent to this hotel… I live alone in my one bedroom unit.” Oh.

 

“Mister Song, the usual?” the bartender asked him breaking our playful streak.

 

What the hell am I doing?

 

I took a big gulp of my Martini drowning my confused heart again.

 

“Yes Wilson, thank you very much.”

 

“I’m glad to see that you came here with your girlfriend Mister Song… it’s about time you bring her here..” I suddenly choked on the Martini I’m drinking.

 

WHAT THE DID THAT BARTENDER SAID?!

 

“Are you well Yuri?” he handed me a paper towel to wipe the liquor spilled at my mouth.

 

“Sorry, that was just really funny. That bartender is really funny hahaha…” I changed my mind, no TIP for you later!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter