Cuffs - 14

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! I know I promised a double update yesterday but I was caught up with my chores that I forgot to post the second update. Posting it now.....

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvotes! I appreciate all your messages. 😁

Peace yow ✌

----------

 

 

Soojung's POV

 

The llama can’t stop smiling this morning and I know why. I so wanted to wipe that grin away on her face with a kiss but we have an audience so maybe we can just do that later.

 

After the “UPGRADE” I gave her last month, she has been constantly asking for it that I threatened her that if she ask for it again I won’t talk to her ever.

 

The UPGRADE was just some French Kiss that I gave her that night when our other cellmates are already in deep sleep. But it escalated quickly that it almost became a full make out session if not for Ssul snoring so loud that night startling us making her tumble on the floor.

 

It happened again two nights after and the following nights and always, when we are on the process of being carried away Ssul or Puppy will either snore so loud or will suddenly stir on their sleeping bags talking in their sleep.

 

We thought they were just faking it and is trying to catch us do something, but it appears they don’t recall or say anything in the morning. They were in their normal state and they don’t tease us about it.

 

That’s why I told Amber we have to stop it and just sleep at night, cuddle and don’t do anything that will make us lose ourselves. Even though how much we want to be intimate, we can’t. We have to consider those who are around us and respect their spaces.

 

She told me a simple kiss is enough, and she respects my decision even though she was pouting like a cute llama. Aigoooooo ~....

 

But I found out it was hard to suppress those kind of urges. Hmmmm.... how do I call it... ahh! Primal urges.

 

Because every time we will share a simple kiss, I can’t control myself and pounce on her like a cat under the blanket. It will always end up in a passionate one that if Amber doesn’t have the self control of a bear, maybe I already gave myself to her right on the spot.

 

I’m still afraid about it... Because I don’t know what to do if we ever reach on that level of intimacy. What if she becomes disgusted or disappointed knowing that someone already took that one thing I should have given her.

 

Until now I still feel dirty remembering that disgusting thing that Oh Sehun did to me.

 

It was supposed to be a very special part of me that I should only give to the person I love. But he took it away just like that...

 

I told Amber last night about my fear, that I’m afraid she will be disappointed with me because I’m not clean anymore. What she answered made me love her even more.

 

“It doesn’t matter Soojung... He may have taken that away from you but there’s one special part of you that he didn’t take and that’s more important for me.” she told me when we were whispering to each other.

 

Eomma was already sleeping same as Ssul and Puppy. They were already snoring because they were tired of their work today.

 

I reached for her hair and ran my fingers on her scalp giving her a massage. She’s been experiencing headaches this past few days because of her astigmatism.

 

The eyeglasses that we requested at the clinic will arrive tomorrow morning. Yuri unnie made sure to have it done immediately because she said Amber’s eyes has been like that ever since my girlfriend was a kid.

 

She was just too stubborn to wear her glasses because she said it makes her uncomfortable. But because of the headache she’s been having I commanded her to go see the doctor about it. Director Kwon called Yuri unnie and told her to make a request at the court for permission to bring Amber to go see an opthalmologist.

 

The court granted Yuri unnie’s request and Amber was transported to the nearest hospital that morning and she came back after lunch time. She said it was just her astigmatism and the doctor already gave her pain killers for it.

 

Somehow I think Amber is hiding something from me but I didn’t push asking what it is because she’s tired from the trip.

 

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead to at least sooth the pain she is having. I remember what she said and looked into her eyes asking it.

 

“What do you mean special part of me? Is there anything special other than my dignity?” she chuckled upon hearing it and cupped my face with her hands smiling at me tenderly.

 

“Your heart... That's more important for me Soojung. You gave me your heart and that's more than enough. I will cherish and protect it with all my life and love."

 

Ahehehehe.... *hair flip* Speechless Soojung.

 

I feel so pretty~~

 

I think my hair is longer than Han River.

 

"I hate you~...." My cheeks were heating up hearing those words from her. I don't know what to say it was too overwhelming. The hell of a sweet talker this dense llama.

 

“Does it still hurt...your head?”

 

“What head?..” she smirked at me joking. “Down there or up here?.”

 

“Stupid!” I gave her a light punch on her stomach playfully making her laugh softly her eyes squinting. “Do you want a head down there?!”

 

She shook her head left and right widening her eyes that I laughed quietly at her expression. “NO WAY! I think that will be gross.... And I don’t want you scared of me.”

 

“Why would I be scared?”

 

“Because.... You know what I mean Soojung.” she smiled warmly at me and I understood what she meant by it. She’s thinking about the trauma that I might have.

 

Eomma told me about this thing that victims like me could have. It’s called Vaginismus or vaginism, a condition that affects a woman’s ability to engage in l penetration, including ual and even insertion of tampons. On my case, the reason why I don’t use tampons anymore is because of it.

 

It’s the result of involuntary l muscle spasm, it hurts. Like my own organ is already afraid of any penetration that might happen that’s why it closes. Eomma discussed it to me at the moment she noticed that Amber and I are getting a little close and touchy with each other.

 

She told me there’s nothing wrong with being intimate with each other, isn’t just sticking anything inside you. It’s about giving pleasure to your partner in any way possible.

 

Yeah, Eomma is that savage. When she said those words I felt my cheeks getting hot because of embarrassment. I’m so lucky to have her as my mother hehe.

 

“Stimulation is the key Soojung.... Don’t worry about your condition honey. You can still enjoy it with the right kind of STIMULATION, just be quiet okay?” she winked at me giving a thumbs up.

 

“EOMMA!!”

 

 


We were just looking at each other, her arms my pillow, our bodies in close proximity with each other because we are sharing one blanket thus sharing body heat.

 

Since it's my turn to sleep beside the bathroom this week, we have more space on the floor and the three of them are all facing away from us.

 

My index finger was playing on her face, tracing the contour of her sharp jaw, at the tip of her nose that I can't help myself the other day but bite making her cry.

 

"Show me your teeth..." I whispered at her.

 

"Bwoah! Waeyo?! What did I do?!"

 

"Say 'Ahhh' come on I'll just check your teeth."

 

"For what?!" I flicked her forehead hissing at her.

 

"To check if it's still good.. remember smart , you smoked pot. They said smoking pot can make your teeth fall out." She pouted at me but obliged like a good kid and opened .

 

Hmmm.... She got good teeth. Clean and no cavities. Good llama... I just remembered about an article I saw in the internet about the effects of pot when you use it long term. One major thing was tooth cavities, stains, and possible tooth loss.

 

"Baby you got good teeth..." I murmured at her amused face while I trace her teeth one by one. She tried to bite my index finger but I'm too fast to retract it making me giggle.

 

"Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter