Cuffs - 26

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our updates for today! 

Yep you heard it right, updates!

Double updates for all of you because I love all of you. ^_^

Part 2 of Soojung's birthday ^_^

I suggest listening to the Pink Tape album while reading this, i was while writing. Play 'Airplane' as a suggestion hehehe... ^_^ 

 

Peace Yow!

----------- 

 

“Hey sleeping beauty… rise and shine…”

 

“Uggghhh…. nooo…” I tighten my hold on our blanket but Amber is just so persistent.

 

“Come on baby… it’s your birthday~~” she whispered on my ear while my hair with her hand.

 

“That’s why you should give me more time to sleep…” I groggily mumbled, burying my face further on the crook of her neck and wrapped my legs on her sides.

 

The autumn chill in the morning is one of the reasons why I always want to cuddle with Amber. This is our everyday scenario, me clinging on her body like a koala bear nuzzling on her neck and loving the heat her body emits every morning.

 

“It’s your birthday morning and don’t you want to wake up first to Ssul?” I groaned on what she said. It’s not everyday I got to beat Ssul on waking up first, we’re having this contest that whoever wakes up late between the two of us, the loser will have to clean the cell on that day.

 

I definitely don’t want to clean our cell on my birthday! It’s enough that I already did the cleaning 3 times since the week started hehehe….

 

“Why are you blackmailing me…~”

 

“I’m not blackmailing you, I’m just saving my Princess from being a servant again especially it’s her birthday.” Awww…~

 

"I thought I'm an Angel... why am I leveled down to a Princess?" 

 

"It's the same... both heavenly.." i chuckled on what she said and bit her neck playfully. 

 

"Sweet talker.."

 

I snuzzled my nose on her neck sniffing the hell out of it. “You smell like…”

 

“I smell like your drool you mean…” I whined at what she said that I kicked her leg inside our blanket.

 

“…” I whispered at her ear feigning annoyance and playfully bit her neck again like a hungry lioness successful on capturing her Llama prey. She giggled on what I’m doing pulling my body closer to hers.

 

I love mornings with her… (^___^)

 

“Ehem…” someone cleared their throats and it was Eomma and Puppy already at their spot at the floor having coffee. Luckily, Ssul was still snoring near me hehehe…. I won today!

 

Smiling happily, I pushed down Amber to our sleeping bag and stood up to go at Eomma’s side like a good daughter that I am.

 

“Good morning Eomma!” I sat beside between her and Puppy on the floor and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. “Good morning Puppy!” same as Eomma, I gave Puppy a kiss on her cheeks too that both of them are giving me a pat on my head.

 

Puppy gave me a side hug smiling like a bright sun “Happy birthday our Soojung-ah!” I tilted my head on her rubbing it on her head and cooed “Thank you very much my Puppy unnie~..”

 

“Aigoo… such a kid!~ How about Eomma? Don’t I get a hug too?” I smiled at her and reached for her arm pulling her to our hug.

 

“Jealous much Eomma?! Of course I won’t forget your hug…”

 

Being inside this prison also has it’s advantage, I got to meet beautiful, kindhearted individuals like them who makes my life bearable. I’m so lucky to have them in my life, for taking care of the broken, suicidal me for the first few weeks that I came on this prison. They never gave up on me and made me feel that I am not alone, that someone cares for me.

 

All of us are victims of circumstances that we want to forget. We give each other support and strength, hope that when we get out our life will be better.

 

I know behind Eomma’s happy smiles are sadness, because she still has uncertainties if she really can get out even though her sentence is life long incarceration. I believe in what Daddy Liu said, there is a possibility of giving Eomma a parole much earlier than they expect since she has been a very good inmate and her record inside is clean as a white sheet of paper.  

 

Amber was laughing, looking amused while watching us. She fixed our sleeping bag neatly and placed it on our corner before getting our hygiene pouch and towel then went inside the bathroom. When she emerged, she was already looking fresh and sat opposite us on the floor while I give her her cup of coffee.

 

“Here you go Am…” I said in a melodious voice that made Puppy choke in laughter. I stood up and sat beside her fixing her wet hair.

 

“Thanks baby…” she smiled at me and reached for my face with a wet face towel wiping my face clean and pinching my nose that made me giggle.

 

“Someone’s too happy this morning… tsk tsk tsk… I know it’s your birthday Soojung but you are too happy. Did Ambo already gave her ‘gift’ for you?” I winked mischievously at Puppy giggling.

 

That will be a secret… hahaha…

 

Hoots can be heard from Eomma and Puppy when I did that, waking up Ssul who was whining again and painting a pink blush on my llama who was sitting across them grinning on her cup of coffee. Kyeopta~~

 

“Can’t I be too happy unnie? I’m happy because all of you are here with me…” I grinned cutely at them.

 

Ssul eventually woke up and suddenly sat on the floor narrowing her sleepy eyes on me “As if we have a choice!” she jokingly hissed at me while throwing her pillow giggling. She stood up from her sleeping bag and went to my side hugging me and gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheeks.

 

“Happy birthday my soulmate Soojungie…~~ mwahhh~~!”

 

“Eeek! Ssul! Eeew! At least gargle first before spreading your drool on my cheeks!”

 

“YAH! Why is it when it’s Hyung kissing you in the morning, you’re so eager even though you haven’t brush your teeth!” Eomma threw a piece of bread on her snickering.

 

“ARE YOU AMBER?! DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THE OBVIOUS REASON CHOI JINRI?! TSSS!”

 

I blushed profusely on what she said that I laughed uncontrollably my eyes tearing up. This giant baby, really. I flicked her forehead and tapped it “It’s considered brushing of teeth too… I didn’t make sense did I?”

 

“It’s actually disgusting Soojung-ah…” Ssul said cringing. She released me and took her cup of coffee that Eomma poured for her. We all snorted and giggled on what she said.

 

We talked about what we will do for today. Amber said Daddy Liu will arrive by lunchtime and was given permission by Director Kwon to serve food for all the inmates at the mess hall. It means we will celebrate my birthday with all our friends inside and that made me happy because all of them has this special place in my heart because they also helped in my healing.

 

Eomma said after our morning exercise, we will have to go to the mess hall and decorate it and fix the place. Our friends are in for a treat because they didn’t know we will be serving lunch for all of them.

 

“Do you think Sooyeon unnie is okay Am?” I whispered at Amber out of the blue while Eomma and Puppy are busy discussing details for the lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter