Chapter 8

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have no idea what I just wrote but enjoy???
Next chapter will be better I promise

 

Seulgi's POV

I woke up when I felt the bed shift slightly, trying to stretch my arms but something tightened around me. Looking down, there was a Joohyun sleeping peacefully face nuzzled into my chest. Wait... ?!? Joohyun was with only a blanket covering her bare form. Wait why was I too—oh right. I smiled and blushed slightly remembering last night. We had finally done it and honestly it feels like so much weight had been taken off my shoulders. I wrapped both of her arms around my baby girl and hugged her kissing her crown. I sighed and pressed my head back into the pillow ready to fall right back to sleep well that was until I felt Joohyun shift. 

"Seulgiiii~", she rasped out against my chest. 

I hummed in response kissing her forehead. But being the spoiled princess that I made her into she whined. 

"My good morning kiss doesn't go there baby", she said pouting looking up at me. 

Smiling I leaned down a bit, "Then where?" I husked out to her. Only to have her jut her lips out more. She's so cute damn am I lucky. I peppered kisses all over her face avoiding the one obvious place she wanted. I heard her groan and all I could do was giggle at the girl. Still hard to believe she was older than me. My laugh was cut short when I felt her hands on the back of my neck pulling me into such a loving kiss. 

"Good morning Hyunnie" I spoke softly with a smile. 

"Good morning Seulbear", she responded with the same smile. 

My eyes traveled down to her neck and collarbone seeing all the bruises that covered her. Blushing slightly I brushed them with fingertips, I felt her jump slightly at the touch. I look up towards her. An adorable crimson face and a bit lip. She moved her hands to cover herself but I just took her hands in mine instead. Intertwining our fingers I brought them to my face giving each a kiss before leaning forward to give their owner's one of her own. 

"Don't be embarrassed they look good on you I mean I'm the only one who gets to see them and I'm pretty sure I'm sporting the same ones as you babe", I said smiling genuinely at her when I see her face turn impossibly redder. I looked down and well I was right. I could see the marks on my chest that I was positive lead up to my neck. I couldn't help but smile at the thought that Joohyun had marked me as her own and I had done the same.

"Seulgiiii could you not... But I mean my marks look great on you. You're mine and I love you so much", Joohyun said focused on tracing every patch of bruised skin. I beamed a smile at her but I couldn't help notice her mutter something under breath catching my attention. 

"I love you too Hyunnie. But what did you say after?", I said, curiosity taking over me. 

"I-I didn't say anything"

I grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her closer, "Please?" I asked pouting hoping she would talk. She signed in defeat. 

"I don't want you to hide them tomorrow", she mumbled. I tilted my head in amusement but I stayed quiet. 

"I want everyone to know that you're mine and stay away", she said a bit louder and hid her face in my chest. 

I only smiled and kissed her crown. 

"Okay I won't cover up I'll wear a V-neck for everyone to see", I chuckled I didn't know she could be like this not that I mind really. 

"But not a revealing low one! People only need to see the marks not what's mine!", Joohyun huffed and hugged me tightly. I laughed and kissed her forehead struggling to untangle her from myself. I finally managed and stumbled backwards hearing her whine. 

"Noooo come back here and love meeee baaaabe!", she whined to me. I only walked backwards to my closet smiling. 

"You know I have work today Hyunnie and that I don't like to miss a day.", I said digging around for a clean uniform. I saw one of my sweaters that Joohyun loved and flung in behind to her. 

"Yah! Seulgi!"'

I jumped at the sudden outburst and whipped around. Joohyun was sitting cross legged on my bed with the sweater on her head. I'm guessing it hit her face whoops. I shuffled towards her with a sheepish smile. Taking it off gently and helping her put it on I kissed her forehead. 

"Baechu I have to go to the studio after my shift okay? So I might come back a bit late.", I said kissing her nose before turning away to finish getting dressed. Fixing my collar and sleeves I turned around to say something only to jumped seeing Joohyun standing in front of me. She was looking down with her arms behind her back shuffling her feet. I scanned her up and down she was so beautiful and only wearing my sweater she looked even better. 

"S-Seulbear can you stay home today? Please?", she looked up at me pouting, pink tinted across her cheeks. 

Cupping her face gently I leaned down to give her a soft kiss, "Hyunnie you know I would love to but I have to go to work today. Tomorrow I have the day off so we can spend it however you want after school.", I smiled. I could feel the happiness and excitement present in her. I turned around to finish covering up the marks on my neck when I felt a pair of arm wrap around my waist. Smiling at the clingy girl I rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen. Still with her arms around me I managed to grab a bite and make my way to the door. 

"Hyunnieeeeeee come on I need to go now"

"Seulgiiiiiiiii noooo"

I rolled my eyes and pulled her in a deep loving kiss only to have her pull away breathless. I hugged her and whispered in her ear tugging at the sweater she wore,

"If you stay like this when I come home I'll make it up to you"

Joohyun's eyes lit up and nodded pecking me quickly and sending me on my way. 

—————————————————————

3rd Pov

The restaurant was packed today and everyone was busy with something. Seulgi was rushing back and forth from table to table to kitchen. She didn't enjoy the pressure but she did appreciate that this stopped Jackson from trying to blatantly flirt with her. Even though he still tried in school but at least this gave her a chance to avoid the boy. She also liked that busy days like these gave her more and bigger tips. She worked harder to not mess up orders and lose her cool. 

Finally business started to cool down the place wasn't packed anymore only a few tables were used. Seulgi had been on her feet since she came in and it was already 3 in the afternoon. A good 5 hours, she has been working for 5 hours straight and was on her last customer of the day. Walking up to the booth with her best smile she sung out, 

"Welcome to Choi's! Would you like to hear today specials?", Seulgi smiled charmingly her eyes forming into crescents. 

"I would love to—Seulgi?!", the customer gasped. Seulgi's head immediately shot down to look at the man who called her name. She had forgotten to mention her name when she greeted the guy but how did he know it? Her eyes widen and gasped at what well who she saw. Eyes that looked back at her mirrored the same surprise. He was still the same though. Same sharp jawline. Same soft eyes. His hair still looked as fluffy as it was when he left. Except now it wasn't blonde but black honestly it suits him better. It's been a while since she saw last time was at the graduation party. 

"Taemin?!", Seulgi said. She couldn't believe he was here. She noticed the grin the broke out onto his face when she said his name. 

"You remember me SeulSeul.", he said as he stood up to engulf her in a hug. She blushed at the pet na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter