Chapter 4

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N
Double update? Ya girl was bored and her head decided to throw ideas at me so enjoy
—————————————————————
"Irene!!!!!", a loud voice called out to Irene making her turn in it's direction. Before she could react she saw Joy fling herself onto her. Both of them went tumbling down, unfortunately Irene ended up cushioning the fall. Groaning in pain she glared up at the face smiling brightly down at her. 

"Yah! Joy get off of the poor girl you could have killed her!", a voice scolded from above them. Both looking simultaneously to be greeted with Yeri looking down sternly at them well, actually just at Joy. Immediately getting to her feet she brushes on the dirt in her jeans smiling sheepishly. Yeri shook her head at her girlfriend while helping up Irene apologizing for the idiot that she's with. Irene saying it's fine and how she's used to Joy's actions. Smiling, Yeri walks over to her childish girlfriend knocking her head and scolding her while all Joy lowered her head rubbing the spot. Irene could only giggle and smile at the sight. As stubborn as Joy is she didn't dare argue against Yeri especially if she knew she was in the wrong here. Sometimes she wondered who really was the oldest between them. 

"Sorry Irene I just got really excited to see you I've been looking for you all morning.", Joy explained with a sheepish smile. Irene just smiled and told her it was okay. 

"Anyway I came up with an idea for what you asked me of!", Joy said happily as she clasped her hands together. 

"Actually I did!", Yeri said as she playfully glared at the taller girl. 

"Right right thats not the point right now babe.", Joy rolled her eyes only to have Yeri pinch her side "Of course babe your idea.", Joy said rubbing her side. 

"Anyway MY idea was to have Seulgi's friend Wendy be our little spy. You know since they're always together and they're so close.", Yeri said nonchalantly not noticing how those words affected Irene. Clenching her jaw and feeling something in her churn she realized the girl was right. Seulgi was close with Wendy she was always with Wendy if she wasn't with her. And if she wasn't with Wendy she was most likely with... you know what let's not open that can of worms right now. Trying not to think much about she returned her focus to the younger girl in front of her. She did have a point but there was a possible problem. 

"Wait what if Wendy tells Seulgi... you know?", Irene asked nervously not wanting for this to turn for the worst. 

"Oh don't you worry about that Irene. Wendy is probably the most trustworthy person in this whole school, i'm not even exaggerating . Don't doubt the girl you know that.", Yeri reassured her. She was right. Her and Wendy are good friends. All three girls have probably entrusted Wendy with some secret or problem they had and never had she done anything against them. Maybe she should try it out. Sighing she nodded her head agreeing to Yeri's idea. It was the most reasonable and smart approach. Continuing to discuss how this was going to play. Since they had class near the other two girls today later on they could pull Wendy away to talk about it. 

The first bell rang telling them class will be starting soon. The three girls started walking towards their class when Joy noticed someone coming their way with a bit of a smirk plastered on their face. Rolling her eyes she knew where this was going, nudging Yeri slightly bringing the younger girl's attention to it as well. The same reaction made it's way to Yeri's face and Joy smiled. Park Bogum was walking towards them cocky as ever most likely coming from his boys to show he could win over Bae Irene the humble goddess of the university. 

"Hello Irene", Bogum spoke as he smiled at Irene. Attempting to put his arm around her shoulders, Joy tugged her towards seeing it.

"Come on Irene let's not be late for class!", Joy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter