Chapter 22

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: oops

~*~

Usually in the life of Seulgi and Joohyun it was peaceful and happy. They were practically the example of the perfect relationship. They were happily in love with each other. They were best friends. They rarely fought and when they did it never lasted long ending with sweet apologies and gestures. But this time was completely different. 

"I cannot believe you Seulgi!" Joohyun said storming into their apartment with Seulgi right on her tail. 

"What did I do?!" She yelled in return still not understanding what she did wrong. 

"Oh please as if you don't know!" Joohyun shot back turning on her heel to glare straight at the taller girl. 

"Maybe if you listened to me and let me explain and stopped yelling I could understand!" Seulgi looked straight back at her. Joohyun could only scoff and run a hand through her hair. Seulgi was just as frustrated and grabbed a fistful of her hair. 

"Then how about you think about it and when you finally figure it out please do let me know!" Joohyun said voice full of venom as she shut their bedroom door on her. 

-Earlier today-

The girls have gone out to one of their rare outings. It wasn't a club or bar like the last time (when Joohyun came home wasted and jealous) but instead to an amusement park that had just opened a few days ago. Seulgi and Wendy were beyond excited about going and Joy was as well but she just didn't show it. They had finally found a time that they could all come with their respective partners. Though the plan was to stick together, at some point the couples were all over the place. The only ones that were remotely close to each other were Seulgi and Joohyun with Wendy and Taeyeon. They were all having an amazing time finally being able to relax from whatever stress they were dealing with. Seulgi had ended up with a headband with bear ears because Joohyun insisted how cute she looked. The day was absolutely perfect for the two. Joohyun had a new collection of pictures of the girl, her favorite being the one of a certain walking with a churro and drink in hand. Seulgi did as well, they were mostly artsy shots that made her lover twice as beautiful if even possible and maybe a few of her screams on rides. The day was perfect up until the ending of it. That's when disaster struck.

Joohyun had gone to use the restroom before they left and like the gentlewoman Seulgi is she waiting patiently for the girl to return. She knew it wouldn't take long so she leaned against the building and watched the people around her. When her gaze fell on a small family her heart warmed up. She pictured herself and Joohyun taking their child to their first ever amusement park, discovering if their child will be a scaredy cat like their mother or an eater like herself. Seulgi couldn't help the smile that crept it's way onto her face not noticing the incoming danger. 

"Seulgi~" the sudden voice snapped her out of her daze and to the source. Seulgi couldn't help but her head to the side in confusion at why Krystal was here. Besides the fact that it's a park and anyone can come. 

"Oh hello Krystal." She replied simply knowing Joohyun's feelings toward the younger girl.

"Are you here alone or are you here with Irene Unnie?" Krystal asked feigning innocence but Seulgi knew better now especially with how she said her fiancée's name. But before she could even respond she felt her body closer to her's and arms wrapping themselves around her neck. She froze not knowing what to do at the moment. When Seulgi finally brought up arms to place them in between them Joohyun walked out. Obvious to her presence at the moment she continued to attempt to separate her and the younger girl. But Krystal noticed and let out a sly smile and leaned in to peck her lips quickly before pulling away and walking towards wherever she came from. Seulgi stood there wiping roughly and turned towards Joohyun. Instead of being able to say anything or explain she walked straight past her not sparing her a second glance. 

"Hyunnie!" Seulgi ran after her almost tripping over her feet. 

"Seulgi what happened?" Wendy asked as they ran past her but was blatantly ignored.

-Now-

"Joohyun open the door so we can talk like adults! You know I didn't do anything and would never even think about doing something! I love you and only you!" Seulgi yelled in frustration as she hit the door once. She got no response, all she heard was the shifting of sheets. 

"Yeah sure Kang!" Joohyun said with such coldness in her voice. She stared at the door from her seat on their bed. As much as she wanted to talk to her she couldn't. Her jealousy took over and chose to believe what she saw. She knew she was wrong but she was stubborn. But when she heard a sliding noise from the other side and sniffles her eyes widened. 

"Hyunnie... I'm sorry. I didn't even do anything but I'm sorry. We've been so much together, we're getting married in two months yet you don't trust me. I-I'll see you later love." Seulgi choked back a sob as she grabbed her jacket and keys heading towards the door. Joohyun flung the door open but by the time she ran out the girl was gone. 

"Seulgi wait..." Joohyun cried out to no one. 

~*~

Seulgi stood outside a small house, her hands were fidgeting deciding if this was a good idea or not. When she finally raised her hand to knock the door swing open. 

"hOLY SEULGI YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!" Jihyo screamed dropping the bag of garbage in her hands. Seulgi quickly caught it before walking back towards the gate to discard it. 

"Seulgi what are you doing here?" Jihyo asked softly noticing how quiet the girl was.

"Seulgi?" Jihyo said again reaching for her arm but when she touched her the poor girl was trembling. She was afraid the girl would shatter at any moment. 

"Seulgi..." Jihyo say how hard the older girl was trying her best to hold in everything. The distraught look on her face, her eyes showed nothing but sadness and tears threatening to fall. The hand that was holding her arm pulled her into loving hug, the moment her arms wrapped around her Seulgi sobbed silently into her shoulder. Jihyo tightened her hold and softly caressed her messy soft lock. 

"Ddeulgi let's go inside okay?" She asked gently and could feel the crying girl nod her head against her. She pulled away slowly and smiled sadly at her. Eyes red and face flushed. She pulled in by the hand closed the door. Pulling them towards her couch and once again the bear latched onto her desperately once they were seated. Jihyo only sighed and pulled out her phone with her free hand. 

To: Chaeyoung
"Can you call up Somi and send her my way we have an emergency."

In a moment she received an response,

From: Chaeyoung
"Done, the vitamin is on her way. What happened though is everything okay?"

To: Chaeyoung
"I'm not sure yet it's Seulgi but I'll keep you updated."


With that Jihyo set her phone aside and fully enveloped her friend. Seulgi trembled in her arms but hasn't said a word since she arrived. Finally after a good while she stopped to occasional sniffles and shifting. 

"Seulgi are yo-"

"YOUR DAILY DOSE OF HAPPINE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter