Chapter 21

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: i was reading the comments which i havent looked at in a while but honestly thank you guys so much for your support, didn't think so many of you would enjoy my story :') anyways here's an update idk what im doing but get ready for the fluff next chap (rv's comeback got me ed up on so many levels)

~*
Joohyun never really liked these type of places. The place reeked of sweat, liquor, cigars and anything else you could think of. People grinding against each other not so subtly. The heavy petting and the public display wasn't something she wanted to see unless it was between her and her bear. To be frank she didn't even want to be at this club at all. She didn't care that it was one of the hardest to get into, she rather be home cooking with Seulgi or just spend the night talking or joking around with her. But even the same girl she wanted to stay with made her go as well. First it was Joy and Yeri coming over unannounced complaining that they don't spend enough time together ever since she graduated. She thought maybe she could convince them to make plans for another day or at least pick a different place. But no luck especially after Joy mentioned that Wendy was on her way over with Taeyeon to pick them up, since the eldest was the one who managed to get them in. She tried her best to find a way out of this even saying that she wanted to have her day off tomorrow without a hangover. Joohyun really thought it would work until she felt two arms slip around her waist pulling her close. 

"Joohyun-ah don't worry go with them and have a good time. You need to relax and take a break from work okay? I won't be able to go with you because of all the work I have left to do, so I'm expecting all of them to protect you from any unwanted suitors." Seulgi said kissing her cheek before give the two younger girls a stern glare which they nodded their heads vigorously to, well Joy at least did. With that the couple ended up dragging an uncertain Joohyun to get changed. 

That's how she had ended up in such a place. She didn't like how loud the music was and how people would look at her like she was a piece of meat. So she sat at the bar ordering a drink noticing someone slip into the stool next to her. 

"Unnie you don't seem like you're having a good time." Yeri yelled over the music leaning over to nudge her shoulder with her own. Joohyun could only chuckle and take a sip of drink. 

"What can I say the club life isn't for me. You're not drinking tonight?" She answered with a raised eyebrow.

"Someone has to help get the idiots home."

"I couldn't agree with you more."

Joohyun nursed the drink in her hand hoping it'll help her relax. She was going to ask the younger girl something before a certain voice starting yelling. 

"YERIIIIII KIM YERIM I LOVE YOU COME BACK HERE AND LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!" Joy screamed from their booth making a heart over her head while Wendy and Taeyeon giggled with a few hiccups. Great even the most responsible ones are -faced wasted. She sighed and let out a chuckle before turning back to call the bartender asking for a refill. 

"Irene?" A voice yelled in surprise over the blaring music. She turned her head slightly to glance at the new voice. 

Bogum

She clenched her jaw in annoyance before taking a longer swig of her new drink. She lifted her hand in acknowledgment not paying any attention to him hoping he'll take hint.

Of course not. 

Instead he sits beside her staring at her side profile and groaned out in frustration. Why must he always be the one to ruin her mood. He tried to make small talk and she would respond with nods or a shake of her head. 

"Are...are you and Seulgi I-I mean how are you guys?" He said stuttering when he noticed the glare directed at him at the mention of the name. Joohyun simply stuck her hand up towards him and smiled. 

"Happily engaged." She said flatly watching how his face pale and maybe finally realization that she wasn't interested one bit. 

"E-Engaged?!" He choked. He couldn't believe that the girl of his dreams was already engaged and it hasn't been a year since they last met. And what's worse is she's engaged to the same girl he lost her to. His expression was clear and all Joohyun could do let out a sly smirk and play around. She turned around to check on the girls and was met with a worried looking and drunk Joy, an agitated Yeri staring at the taller male and a swinging drunk Wendy who wanted to come over. She smiled sending a wink their way before turning back to face the boy. She finished her drink smiling at the bartender for her new one. 

"Yes engaged why is that a surprise Bogum-ah? She makes me the happiest and vice versa." She sighed with a dreamily look on her face irritating Bogus. He scoffed and took a swig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter