Chapter 25

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: guess who's back, back again updating at 4 am. you know some upvotes would be nice to motivate my inconsistent self lol

~*~

"Joohyun!"

"Yea?!"

"Are you ready? We're leaving in a few remember?"

"Yes I know! I'm not the forgetful one between us remember?" Joohyun chuckled from the bathroom. 

"Hey! I'm not that bad babe!"

"Sure Kang." Joohyun snorted when she walked into the living joining the sprawled out bear on the couch. She plopped herself onto the girl who just groaned at the impact while she just made herself comfortable. Seulgi wrapped her arms around the petite girl's waist and chuckled. 

"I'm sure of it Kang." She teased with a wide grin. Joohyun could only roll her eyes and smile softly at the dork of a wife she had. Honestly it would take her some time to get used to the surname but she didn't mind. They've been married for a few months now and it's been nothing more or less than perfect for them. It was just like before except now they were officially stuck together as how Seulgi likes to put it. A month after they returned from their honeymoon they had gone to officially change Joohyun's name on all her legal documents. She only regrets letting Seulgi coming with her, all the girl did was complain about how tired she was and how it takes too long. Or how they should be home right now "expressing their love for each other". That last one made her choked on a muffled laugh while she watched the bear glare at unwanted looks at her wife. 

Shifting beneath her brought her out of her thoughts and she smiled at the girl who's gaze was glued to the tv. 

"You know for someone who was complaining about me not being ready you shouldn't be laying on this couch." She teased leaning upwards to kiss the tip of Seulgi's nose. She smiled in response and suddenly flipped their positions so she was laying on top. 

"I mean when you have a goddess laying on top of you you tend to forget things that don't have anything to do with her." Seulgi winked making Joohyun groan. She couldn't believe the girl had gotten greaser since they got married. 

"Seulgi shut up and let's go." Joohyun playfully shoved her off and onto the floor before fixing herself and heading towards the door. 

"Yes Mrs. Kang!"

~*~

 "Wait are you serious?!" 

Mr. Kang smiled wifely and nodded his head holding out a folder. 

"Joohyun sweetie it's up to you." The old man smiled warmly to his daughter-in-law. 

"Hyunnie it's your choice and I'll be with you every step of the way." Seulgi squeezed her hand reassuringly making Joohyun's tear rimmed eyes fall. She looked at her father in law and then back at her wife they both had the same smile and she couldn't help but smile along. 

"S-Seulgi... we're having a baby." 

Her words finally cracked Seulgi who was trying her best to put on a strong front for her wife. But she couldn't help it anymore, not with seeing how happy Joohyun was and her dream coming true. They were going to have a baby. 

"We're having a baby..."

Seulgi shot up and took her in her arms spinning her arm before embracing her fully. 

"We're having a baby!"

Seulgi's smile looked ready to split her face in two. Joohyun was full on sobbing and buried her face in her wife's chest. 

"We're having a baby bear."

A week before their wedding Seulgi asked her father for a favor. She knew her father had many connections through his business and that he was the one she could ask. Seulgi had asked him if he knew of a doctor who could help her and Joohyun have their own child. Of course her father was more than happy to help especially since he already had a friend in the practice. Seulgi didn't want to rush into anything so she just asked to find a doctor until she got Joohyun's opinion. 

"I can't wait to start our own family." Joohyun's voice brought Seulgi out of her thoughts. Both of their eyes were shining and their smiles never leaving. 

~*~

"SEULGI HURRY UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

Seulgi jolted in her spot and stumbled into the kitchen with her bag. It's been almost half a year since she had started her job at SM and it's been a month since Joohyun got pregnant. Joohyun had nagged her and almost threatened to ban her from any physical contact for the next three months if Seulgi didn't let her carry the baby. She said that she didn't want to stand in the way of her dream job especially if Joohyun's going to be working in management for the new few years. 

"Your lunch is on the table baby." Joohyun said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter