Chapter 3

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up has never been anything Seulgi enjoyed, at all. But this time could have been an exception. She had woken up before her alarm and at the movement of something or someone on top of her. Panic rose in her realizing there was someone lying on top of her. Taking a deep breath instead of flailing and screaming she looked down slowly. She was greeted by possibly the most beautiful sight she's seen in her life. A peaceful Joohyun snuggled up against her chest but a blush spread across her cheeks when she noticed where her hands were. Arms wrapped around the small of Joohyun's back in a protective manner. Not wanting to wake up the sleeping beauty burying her face deeper into her chest she glances up to the clock on her wall. 
2 AM
Still really early to be getting ready for school. Yawning and unable to fight off the grogginess still present in her eyes, she took one last look at Joohyun's sleeping face and sighed. If only this was a sight she could wake up to everyday. Smiling she bent down to kiss the crown of her best friend's head pulling back only to mutter to herself "Should I even tell you how crazy i am about you?" Drifting back to sleep wishing she could stay like this forever instead of going back to work and school tomorrow. 

Joohyun woke up from what seemed like the best sleep she'd ever had. Yawning cutely she froze when she noticed she wasn't in her own bed she wasn't even in a bed to begin with. She was on top of someone, lifting her head ready to panic and possibly scream she met with something that made her melt and her heart leap. Seulgi was sleeping under her, mouth slightly open snoring soundly. Joohyun smiled at her best friend knocked out and peaceful. Besides a smiling Seulgi this was her favorite Seulgi. Shifting slightly she felt something tighten around her. Looking down to where it was she saw both of Seulgi's arm holding her securely and tightly bringing her closer. Blushing deeply realizing the position they were in, she melted into the embrace not wanting to ruin the moment. Who knows when she'll get the chance to be like this with her again. Suddenly Seulgi turned them so they laid on their side with Joohyun pressed against her and her back against the couch. Taking the opportunity knowing the girl was still sound asleep she slipped an arm around Seulgi's waist and let herself fall asleep not caring if it was time for her to go home to get ready for school. She would rather stay here, she felt like this is where she belongs only in her bear's arms. She only stayed asleep for a short time, noticing the time Seulgi's alarm would probably go off at any moment. So she just took the remaining time to just look at the sleeping girl. Giggling softly at how the girl slept with open and what looked like a trail of drool. Seulgi really did resemble a bear especially when she slept. Not realizing what she was doing, her free hand was lightly tracing the girl's prominent jawline up to her cute ears. Leaving feather light touches soft enough not to wake up the girl she adored so much. Much to her dismay an alarm went off and she knew it was time, sighing she removed her hand and just pressed closer to other girl. Taking in the moment as much as she could but froze when she felt the girl stir. Hearing a yawn she did her best to look like she had just woken up as well. She looked up with half lidded eyes to be greeted with eyes mirroring her own. She met Seulgi's eyes and saw a glint in her eyes. She saw something present in them but she couldn't make out what it was.

Seulgi looked down at the girl pressed against her chest who was looked right back at her. Smiling warmly remember the night before and how they ended up like this. And idea popped into her head, she could take a risk right now and play it off due to sleep still very present in her face. Leaning down she buried her face into the crook of her best friend's neck nuzzling slightly. Her heart was pounded and she prayed that the girl couldn't hear or feel it. Taking a deep breath she slowly lifted her head next to Joohyun's. 

"Good morning Hyunnie", she rasped out and pressed a soft and lingering kiss to her cheek. Seulgi knew she was blushing so she untangled herself from her embrace and headed towards her bathroom. Coming back with a tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter