Chapter 18

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: alright i know its a bit different just bear with me okay i have my reasons but here have an update also we've hit 700+ subs??? And I'm confused like wow thank you i wouldn't think that many of you would enjoy my writing you guys are gr8

~*~

Planning a wedding was never easy. Since you had to hire a caterer and a planner, rent a venue, order your decorations and necessities. And with Seulgi still having a year left till she graduates it was still confusing when they would hold the ceremony. It's only been about three months since Seulgi had returned to class and Joohyun would tell her they can always wait until she finishes her degree, they'll still be engaged. But then Seulgi would hold her lovingly whether it was just simple hand holding or back hugging she would respond every time the same, "We'll get married when you want to get married." And Joohyun would always blush and just grin at her stupidly charming bear.


~*~


"Seulgi!!" Joohyun called out from their kitchen. 


"Yeah?!" Was heard from who knows where in their apartment along with the shuffling of feet. 


"Umma called! She wants to talk to you!" Joohyun yelled pulling the phone away. 


Soon enough Seulgi's head popped into the doorway with an innocent and curious look on her face. 


"Which one?" Seulgi asked jutting her lips out and stepping fully into the kitchen instead of being a floating head. Joohyun rolled her eyes and stretched the phone out towards the latter. 


"Seulgi does it matter? They're both our moms now and if you need to know it's mama bear." She said with a light chuckle. 


"HEY I CAN STILL HEAR YOU NOW!" A voice yelled from the phone causing jump and juggle the phone almost dropping it. 


"Umma~" Seulgi whined into the phone and Joohyun could only smile at the interaction. 


"Ne oh really? That's new information. No Hyunnie hasn't mentioned anything to me about it. Oh yes Umma I had plans with her tomorrow but I'll see if I can move it to today instead. Ah yes we'll drop by later tonight don't worry. I love you Umma bye." Seulgi finished with childish tone. While Joohyun on the other hand froze up at the mention of her name and how cold it sounded for the first time. Oh no. But she was pulled out of her racing thoughts when she felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her waist softly, pulling her towards the source of the warmth that she loved so much. 


"Hyunnie I'll be back later okay?" Seulgi rasped out near her ear sending chills down her spine. She felt a pair of lips press against her cheek. But they didn't feel as warm as they always do. They felt cold? Soon enough the arms around her gave her one last squeeze before slowly pulling away. She ed up oh how she ed up. 


~*~


"Jihyoooooo~" Seulgi cooed as she hugged her best friend resting her head on her shoulder. 

 

"Ddeulgiiiiiiii~" Jihyo returned with the same amount of affection. She hugged the latter in return tighter before prying her away after a few seconds. But Seulgi clung right back onto her and Jihyo again pulled her off only for her to go right back. Jihyo opened to complain and scold her but froze. Seulgi started shaking and buried her face deeper into her shoulder sniffling. Her hands gripping Jihyo's shirt holding her closer. 


"Seulgi..." She said softly as she gently caressed her head. 


"Seulgi let's go back inside and we can talk all you want." Jihyo said pulling away softly taking her hand in hers. It broke her heart seeing tears staining her cheeks. Pulling her gently into her apartment she sat her down and quickly scurrying into her kitchen for some water and tissues, tripping along the way. Once she settled down next to the bear she wrapped her arms around her shoulder pulling her towards her. Which Seulgi immediately responded to burying her face into her chest. Jihyo sighed and continued to soft caress her head and rub small circles on her back. Seulgi was still the same from back then, Jihyo knew she needed to wait for her to speak up. Humming softly she pulled Seulgi a bit closer so she wouldn't be uncomfortable. But to her surprise the older girl was sound asleep. She chuckled and gently untangled the girl from her and laid her down, wiping away her cheeks softly. 


"What happened my charming bear for you to break." Jihyo said with a sigh and a heavy heart she walked towards her kitchen. Might as well make lunch. 


~*~


"Yah! Seulgi calm down!" Jihyo scolded as she watched the older girl practically inhale her food. Seulgi pulled the chopsticks out of and shooting her a cheeky grin while she chewing. Finally finishing she set her pair of chopsticks down and sighed in delight. If she didn't have her manners she would have the plate clean. 


"Thomassss~" Seulgi said cutely as she patted her stomach and smiled. 


"Yah! What have I told you about calling me than!" Jihyo whined and threw a napkin at her. She stood up to take their plates to the kitchen with Seulgi trailing behind sluggishly. 


"You know I don't think I can ever come over again if you're always going to cook that great every time. I'm going to have to work out extra hard~" Seulgi said stretching and fixing her shirt. 


"If it means you're happy then maybe a few more hours at the gym won't be as bad Ddeulgi." Jihyo said as she continued to wash their dishes. But suddenly she froze. 


"Jihyo thank you. I know I still have to tell you but thank you for being there for me it really means a lot to have you back in my life Thomas.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter