Chapter 17

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO I AM BACK AND IM DONE WITH THE SCHOOL YEAR BLESS but here you go I'm sorry I take so long omf
Also check out my new story that'll I'll starting up soon a seulgixyouxirene triangle type thing
Anyways enjoy~

~*~

"So future Mrs. Kang is there anything else you would like to do tonight?" Seulgi said placing a kiss on the top of Joohyun's head. They had ended up staring up at the sky in each other's arms after Seulgi's proposal. Joohyun turned to face the taller girl and smiled softly taking her hands in her own. 

"Let's go home."

~*~

Walking into their shared apartment Seulgi stretched her arms and tossed her blazer onto the couch. Looking at the clock above her she noticed how late they were out. The graduation ended at 3 and its almost midnight now. While she bent down to pull off her heels and put them away she noticed a pair of shuffling feet in front of her. Straightening up she was met with a warm smile and soft eyes. 

"I love you so much you know that? Like you're always doing so much for me and I don't deserve you but thank you Seulgi." Joohyun said staring down at her fidgeting hands and a blushing spreading across her cheeks. Seulgi smiled at how cute her fiancée is. Stepping forward and wrapping her arms around her waist she kissed her cheek. 

"Hyunnie I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. I love you so much, my heart only beats for you even when you nag me and hit me." Seulgi grins kissing her nose. 

"Yah! Seulgi!" Joohyun whines hitting her shoulders repetitively but only to be stopped by a pair of lips on her own. Her body stiffened but immediately relaxed wrapping her arms around the taller girl's neck. Pulling with a smirk Seulgi looked at the breathless girl who was holding onto her so tight. Thinking she had the reins tonight only to be proven wrong with a simple whisper. Joohyun had pulled her face closer and her face was flushed with her eyes trained on Seulgi's lips. Moving dangerously close to them with only a few centimeters in between. 

"Seulgi.." Joohyun breathed out only to have the girl tighten her grip on her waist. Seulgi was holding back so much at the moment. Normally she would have been dragged to the nearest surface or the other way around but tonight wasn't any other night. 

"Let's end the night right.." Joohyun gasped when she heard the growl from latter. That's all it took for Seulgi to wrap her legs around her waist and for her eyes to haze over. She just needed that green light and she would do whatever the girl in her arms wanted. 

Whatever she wanted. 

~*~

"Seulgi! What's it like to be an engaged woman?" Wendy teased as they all sat around in the newly engaged couple's apartment. 

"Pretty damn great." She answered with the happiest smile as she pulled Joohyun onto her lap. 

They had invited their friends over the day after to celebrate in their own dorky way. Even Taeyeon was happily invited since she was officially part of the family now. And they didn't want to deal with a pouty Wendy complaining about being the only one without her girlfriend there. So why not Joohyun has been friends with Taeyeon since sophomore year of college and the rest met her through their "mom" how Joy likes to say. 

"Bzzz Bzzz"

Joohyun looked down at her phone and Seulgi did as well due to curiosity. 

From: Squirtle
No fair! I've been with the giant for two years and you're already engaged to Seulgi unnie after year!

From: Squirtle
But you guys were practically a married couple even before you got together and Joy well she's something else. 

Both of them chuckled at the messages of their youngest friend. 

"Bzzz"

From: Squirtle
STOP LAUGHING AT ME 

Joohyun put her phone aside settled into the warm that is Seulgi getting comfortable and intertwining one of her hands with her own. She felt Seulgi place a kiss on the top on her head causing her to smile and let out a content sigh. 

"Can you guys stop being gross!" Joy whined as she looked at both couples who were cuddled up happily. 

"You're just jealous your girlfriend isn't doing anything with you." Seulgi snickered as Joy feigned offense and pouted as she looks over to Yeri who was happily talking to Taeyeon and Wendy not even giving her a single glance. Lately she's been thinking about their relationship, she is very happy and in love with the girl but she wants to take things a step further. Not as fair as proposing they were both too young for that. Maybe she should as Seulgi or Joohyun for help. She does want a future with Yeri, she didn't want the girl to think this wasn't going anywhere or that she was growing bored of her. Everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter