Chapter 10

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seulgi!!! Come in here for sec!"

Seulgi groaned forcing herself to sit up. It's been two weeks since she started teaching that new class at the studio. She was trying to rest up for the extra class she teaching in a few hours. Sure it was a nice way to earn some extra cash and she was doing what she loved but it was exhausting at times. Especially when half of the class usually tries hitting on her. Usually she would ignore them because it was pointless. Sometimes Hyoyeon would step in if she was supervising her. Barking at the students to stop fooling around or just a single stare would shut them up. Or the occasional threat of kicking them out of her studio. Anyways, dragging her feet into their bedroom she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and rested her body against hers. 

"Yea babe?", Seulgi mumbled. 

"What time does your extra class end today?", Joohyun hummed going through their closet the best she could with Seulgi on her. 

Oh right. Joohyun was coming with her for the first time to watch her. Seulgi felt giddy and snuggled her face into the shorter girl's neck. She glanced at the clock on her nightstand it was one in the afternoon, she had to be at the studio in half an hour to set up groaning she answered. Joohyun giggled at the vibration from it. 

"Like at 4? Why whats up?", Seulgi said pressing soft kisses as she spoke. 

"Mom and Dad wanna have dinner tonight with us?", Joohyun sighed pressing back against warmth she enjoyed so much. 

Seulgi hummed in response but then her head shot up. 

"Wait... my mom and dad or yours?"

Joohyun turned around with arms around her waist she wrapped her own around her girlfriend's neck. 

"Both." A grin made it's way across Joohyun's face as she watched Seulgi's mouth form an O. Shrugging her shoulders she glanced over to the clock and her eyes widen. 

"Seulgi! Come on you're gonna be late!", she quickly pecked her lips and dragged her out of their bedroom. 

Groaning, Seulgi picked up her bag and shuffled outside letting Joohyun lock up. Slowly making her way to the elevator she felt a hand hold hers and she smiled. Maybe class today won't be so bad. 

——————————————————————————————————

"Hyoyeon!!!! I'm here!!!!"

"Why do you have to be so loud Seulgi! I like you better quiet!"

Hyoyeon walked out into the dance room acting annoyed with a frown present on her face. But it quickly left her face seeing her favorite student wasn't alone. 

"Irene!"

Joohyun smiled seeing the dancing machine for the first time in a while. Hyoyeon quickly ran over to give her a hug. 

"Lisa! Come say hello!", Hyoyeon yelled. 

A few moments later Lisa scurried out from the back tripping over feet a bit. Joohyun watched in amusement the younger girl was adorable. Once greetings and introductions were done, Seulgi and Lisa decided to start preparing with the last 20 minutes. Giving a quick kiss to her girlfriend's cheek, Seulgi walked over towards Lisa who was already checking their speakers. She gave her phone to the younger girl since she had the songs already ready. She jogged over to the lockers in the back to change and put her things away. Making her way back she saw how happy the older girls were with catching up. She did notice how Joohyun looked at her when she noticed her change of attire. Switching to a muscle shirt and yoga pants she could practically feeling the holes Joohyun's eyes were burning onto her body. Smirking she walked over to Lisa with swaying hips. She knew it worked seeing how Joohyun's eyebrows furrowed and she clenched her jaw. 

"Alright let's get in a quick set of stretches and we'll go over the songs and what I planned for today's class."

Lisa nodded and started with their basic stretching. They had always done this even if they were going to do it again later with the class. Once they were done Seulgi plopped down on the floor in front of the speakers with Lisa following. She scrolled showing the set of songs she had chosen for today's lession. Since it wasn't the regular class the she usually had she had something else planned. They were to work on rhythm and feeling/following the music. Seulgi thought it was extremely important aspect when doing these types of dances. After explaining to her assistant or more like co-leader they noticed it was time for people to start coming in. Hyoyeon excused herself to open up the place and let those who were here for this to come in. Slowly the room filled up to a good 15 people. Some were regulars of Seulgi's and others were brand new faces. Seeing that no one else was coming they closed the door and started the lesson. 

"Alright! Welcome everyone! From what I see here we have some new faces. To those who don't know me I'm Kang Seulgi your instructor for the day. And this is my co-leader Lisa.", Seulgi greeted with a warm smile which everyone returned happily. Joohyun was smiling from behind watching her girlfriend but she couldn't help but notice how most of them were looking at her bear. 

"Today's class with be all about rhythm and movement. Lisa will lead you all in stretching and will divide you in pairs for later.", Seulgi said while walking towards the speaker letting Lisa take charge. After finishing up she walked over to Joohyun to see if she needed anything. She had also asked her to be in charge of the music while Joohyun gladly agreed to. 

"Aren't you sweet. I'm alright babe go do your thing.", Joohyun teased patting Seulgi's when she smiled and turned away back to her class. 

"Since we're all stretched out let's begin.", Lisa said beaming a smile standing next to Seulgi. Putting her hand on her hips she looked at her class, she chuckled seeing how focused they were on her. 

"First things first! Rhythm."

Seulgi looked at Joohyun and she began the first track. Once it started she looked at Lisa and smiled. They both began to feel the beat and music in them. Moving their hips in a figure 8 along to the song. Seulgi stopped and looked behind her but laughed seeing how in awe her girlfriend was. Clapping her hands Joohyun jumped and paused the song blushing. 

"When you start to dance you just don't dance. You talk with your body. You feel and express through it. So let your body feel the music let the music talk to your body and guide it. Set a pace for yourself don't try to go all out at once. Just feel the beat and do what you feel comfortable with. To start you guys off Lisa and I will give you basic steps that you can use to branch off on your own.", Seulgi explained. 

Both dancers began showing simple 1,2,3 steps, 1,2 and different mixtures. Joohyun watched from behind with a small smile. She loved how attentive Seulgi was to everyone. No one was left behind. Whenever she would tear her gaze away from her bear she would notice how others drooled over her. Sending glares so icy and dark at each of them they all looked away when they felt shivers run down their spines. She wasn't going to cause a scene in Seulgi's work but she will handle things in other ways if she could.


——————————————————————————————————

A girl ran into the studio stopping at the front office panting bent over with hands on her knees. 

"How may I help you?"

Looking up she saw the neutral face of her regular teacher. 

"Ms.Kim! I'm sorry I was late for today's class something important came up." The girl said in between breaths. Hyoyeon sighed as she leaned back on her chair crossing her legs. 

"You know my policy. If you're late you cannot attend."

"But I have a good reason I swear!"

Hyoyeon stared at the raven haired girl waiting for to continue or at least catch her breath. 

"Today I had to go visit my sister at the hospital. Mother and father left so business yesterday so I went to spend time with her while she recovers from surgery. You know since we only have each other while our parents are in the states with business." The raven haired girl said finally straightening up smiling sheepishly at her teacher. 

Hyoyeon sighed and smiled softly at the girl. Both her and her sister have gone through much. Living on their own relying on each other. Always the happiest when with each other. They were honestly the sweetest pair despite any rumors. 

"Fine I'll make an exception since you do have a good reason for it. Go on in honey."

The younger girl beamed a smile and skipped towards the door leading to dance room. 

"Wait!"

She stopped in her tracks turning around. 

"She's a new teacher okay? Go easy on her and no funny business!"

She nodded rocking back and forth on her feet now she was curious about this new teacher and wanted to see. 

"Seriously Krystal don't give her a hard time she's a good teacher and person give her the respect she deserves."

With those words she nodded and walked into the room. Quietly settin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter