Chapter 11

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have returned please don't hate me for this lmao
——————————————————————————————————

"Seulgi"

No response. 

"Seulgiiiiii~"

Still nothing. 

"Seulbear~"

Joohyun looked over at the girl next to her who was staring at her phone. No response. She puffed out her cheeks, what could be so important that she didn't even acknowledge her. Trying one more time she turned her body to face her girlfriend. She leaned in slightly cupping Seulgi chin gently making the latter jump at the contact. Seulgi turned her head to look at the owner of the hand only to find Joohyun's face so close to her's. 

"Baby~" Joohyun cooed before leaning in to kiss her softly nipping at her bottom lip. When she pulled back she smiled at the sight of in front of her. Seulgi still had her eyes closed with a goofy grin on her face. Joohyun giggled as she leaned back in to kiss her forehead, her nose, both her cheeks and finally her lips once more. When she pulled back she leaned her head on the taller girl's shoulder hugging her arm. Seulgi let out a content sigh and leaned her own head against her adorable girlfriend's. 

"What's so interesting on your phone that you were ignoring me babe?" Joohyun pouted trying to look at Seulgi's phone. Honestly a itty bitty part of her thought Seulgi would turn off her phone and pull the screen out of her view but instead she showed her. 

"My performing arts professor emailed me asking if I wanted to help with the incoming freshmen for next year and help them in the class" Seulgi grinned at her girlfriend who was reading along. When Joohyun looked up she giggled at the toothy grin and kissed the corner of . She loved how Seulgi always thought of others no matter what she was honestly the most caring person she knows. 

"Well are you?" Joohyun said was she played with Seulgi's empty hand. The words that Seulgi said next made her heart flutter. 

"I want to but I have to figure out how I'm going to manage things. With classes, the studio, and this now. I just don't want you to feel like I'm neglecting you if I can't spend time with you like I usually do." Seulgi said as she intertwined their fingers and brought their hands to her lips. Joohyun practically threw herself onto Seulgi pushing them both into the couch. Seulgi yelped in surprise and groaned when she felt her back hit the couch but it quickly turned into a happy sigh and a goofy smile. Joohyun was peppering her face with kisses. 

"Seulgi you sweet idiot I love you so much. I would never think that I know how busy you'll be." Joohyun said before pulling her into a deep kiss. Both of them with wide happy smiles afterwards. 

——————————————————————————————————

School has been stressful these past few weeks with finals and all. Joohyun and Seulgi haven't been able to go on dates but they still saw each other. Both of them were even more stressed since they haven't been able to reach any relief these past weeks. Using Seulgi was able to cope with stress but lately it's been harder than usual. 

Seulgi just wanted to go home and knock out for the rest of day since she was off today at the restaurant. But of course she would wait for Joohyun she always did. Going home together was the best part of her day, holding her other half's hand always put her at ease even if she was still stressed out. But today was different. Way different in the worst possible way. She was making her way to Joohyun's building but stopped in her tracks. Joohyun was standing outside talking to some tall guy. Curiosity sparked in her with a tiny bit of jealousy. She knew she didn't have to be jealous because she knew Joohyun would never cheat on her. Seulgi walked to the side trying to get a look at the guy's face without getting noticed. Usually she would just walk up to Joohyun greet her with their usual kiss even if someone was trying to flirt with her. She didn't know why today was different. Was it because he seemed familiar or was it the feeling in the pit of stomach that made her wary. That's when she realized who it was when he turned his head and scratched the back of it. 

Oh Sehun. 

Wasn't he studying aboard? Why was he back? Not that he didn't have a right to come back but that's not the point right now. But why was he talking to Joohyun. Her Joohyun. Was he trying to get her back? He didn't know that they were together because he wasn't around right? Seulgi clenched her jaw as she watched them. She didn't know why she felt jealous but then something dropped in her stomach when she saw Sehun take both of Joohyun's hands. That's what set her off, Seulgi let out a growl and turned around walking towards the gates. Maybe she'll see Wendy or Lisa if they haven't left already. Sadly neither of them were seen. Unknown to her Joohyun had noticed her turn around, she felt a prick in her heart at the sight. Why did she leave and then she realized who she was talking to. She internally groaned and felt guilty. She knew she could have avoided this situation. Sehun was clearly flirting with her after she made it clear when they broke up she had no feelings for him. What made him think coming back suddenly she might and would want him back. She was too polite to just ignore him and he was a good guy. Sighing she tried to find a way out of this painful conversation without coming off as a . She could still see Seulgi from here and was curious about what she was doing. 

When she neared the exited she noticed someone sitting on a bench against the wall near it. They looked familiar squinting her eyes she realized it was Krystal. Smiling she quickened her steps until she stopped in front of the sitting girl who was on her phone. She nudged her foot with her own causing the girl to look up in surprise. Once Krystal noticed who it was she broke out into a grin. 

"Seulgiiiii~"

Seulgi smiled at how cute Krystal could be sometimes. She sat down next to her stretching her limbs and sighing in relief. She cracked her hands and looked up to seeing Krystal with a small smile. And she gladly returned it. 

"Why are you still here Soojung? I thought you would have ran out the moment that bell rang." Seulgi chuckled when Krystal rolled her eyes at the mention of her Korean name. 

"Well normally I would be home by now but my sister's girlfriend said she would come pick me up so we can visit her. So I'm just waiting until she comes since she told she got caught up at work so she'll be a little late." Krystal explain. Seulgi nodded and smiled. 

"How is Jessica by the way? I really hope she's doing better. I miss when she would yell at me for hugging her too tight or when I would fall asleep on your couch." Seulgi said with a sheepish grin. Jessica always treated her like a younger sister since her and Krystal were good friends since freshman year of high school. Seulgi smiled when she noticed how said girl's face lighten up at the mention of her sister and the concern. 

"She's actually recovering really well. Doctor said she can come home this week! I really missed having the sleeping beauty at home." Krystal smiled and laughed. Seulgi joined in, she really loved their sisterly love. It made her miss her moments with her family when she still lived with them. But she has Joohyun now so it was okay. Then she remembered what she saw and sighed. Krystal noticed but didn't mention it. 

"Oh Seulgi, where's Irene don't you always leave with her?", Krystal said tilting her head. 

"Yeah well I do but..well um—"

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. I'm here for you when you do don't sweat it." Krystal said cutting her off noticing the discomfort. Seulgi gave her a grateful smile. She was about to say something when a deep voice cut her off.

"Krystal."

Both girls looked up si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter