Chapter 24

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: SURPRISE DOUBLE UPDATE TO MAKE UP FOR THAT ANGSTY CHAPTER i better be y'all favorite author for this

~*~

Today was a big day, everyone was rushing from here to there not sparing a second for the unnecessary. Even the three little bears were helping the best they could by not getting in the way and staying where they were told. Four girls were seen running back and forth between rooms that were down the hall from each other. Low mumbling of curses and exaggerations were heard from their mouths whenever they were sent running down one direction and hurry back with the fulfilled request. Finally one of them caught a break and was pulled into the room at the far east side of the hall. She bent over panting a bit before straightening up to fix her suit that looked a bit out of place. 

"Wendy slap me."

She looked up at her best friend and smiled walking towards her quickly and did as told, hard enough to wake her up but not bruise or sting.

"Thanks Wannie."

Wendy looked her best friend up and down making sure her suit was done properly. She couldn't believe that today was the day the dumb bear was actually getting married. Of course the girl asked her to be her best man for the event and of course Wendy agreed without hesitation. Seulgi was dressed in black tuxedo and black fitting pants along with the nicest dress shoes she's seen. And from courtesy from Joy herself, Seulgi's hair looked amazing. 

"Wendy I'm ready." Seulgi said standing up straight but with still fidgety hands. She could only smile at her best friend and take her shaky hands in her own. 

"Seulgi it'll be fine don't get your nerves get the best of you. You're here to get married to the love of your life might as well do it with some confidence." Wendy said softly giving her hands a squeeze and smiled when she squeeze back. 

"You're right lets go!" Seulgi said with grin and lead the way to go take her place. 

~*~

"Where's Wendy oh my goodness I'm going to strangle her!" Joy complained as she ran down the hall with Yeri with the final preparations Joohyun needed. 

"Joy she's with Seulgi right now so shut up before I strangle you." Yeri said through gritted teeth trying her best not to get mad on such a special day. 

When they ran into the room that Joohyun was using to get ready they froze. She looked beautiful in her dress with her makeup and hair done. Taeyeon was behind her fixing the back of dress and popped her head out the side to give the girls a loop-sided smile. 

"She's ready girls! Do you have the veil I asked you to bring?" Taeyeon asked finally stepping out from behind her and walking towards the couple. Yeri held out the box that final item. The oldest her heel and carefully put on the lace the finished the outfit. They all stood back and marveled at how beautiful Joohyun looked and smiled seeing the light tint in her cheeks when she looked at herself in mirror. 

"Is it time yet?" She asked timidly when she turned to face the girls. Taeyeon checked her watch and smile,

"You got 10 minutes to spare, just relax okay?" 

Joohyun nodded and sat down for a while closing her eyes. She couldn't believe that she was finally marrying that idiot of hers. In a matter of time she was going to be Mrs. Kang Joohyun and couldn't help the smile that broke out onto her face. 

"Unnie it's time." 

She got up and let out a deep breath and followed her friends. It was time and her heart was beating rapidly. 

~*~

"Saeron honey come here please." Seulgi called softly and watched as her niece walked up to her happily with wide eyes. 

"Yes Auntie?" The smaller girl asked shyly and a soft smile. 

"You're going to make Auntie Joohyun and I very happy today." Seulgi said and tap the little girl's nose. It made Saeron's eyes twinkle and she nodded happily. 

"Yes! I'll try my best!" She said and skipped off to where her sisters were. 

Joohyun had asked her if she wanted to be the ring bearer at their wedding and Hyojin to be the flower girl along with baby Jimin. 

Seulgi looked up and smiled seeing all their guests seated and talking amongst each other. She was finally getting married and everyone she loved was here to watch it. She stood back next to Wendy at their places when the music started playing. Seulgi's heart was beating fast and swallowed the lump in watching the doors open slowly. But when she saw Joohyun step in, her nerves were washed away along with her breath. Seulgi always thought Joohyun was beautiful from when she woke up to when she fell asleep. Everyone rose as walked she walked down the aisle glowing, and Seulgi couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto her face. 

"Joohyun you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter