Chapter 12

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I might be ending this soon but i have two new stories coming for you guys well actually one I'll explain later. Also I will never get over that clip of Seulgi dancing to Lucky Strike my heart. Since children were requested here ya go too i had fun with this one ^^
——————————————————————————————————

It's been two weeks since the incident and Seulgi has recovered extremely well. Mostly because of Joohyun's babying and undivided attention. Whenever any of the girls came over they would be scolded for playing too rough or not being "considerate" as Joohyun likes to put it. Joy ended up mumbling a little too loud 'we are being considerate you're just ridiculously dramatic'. Which ended with Joy on the floor dazed from the pillow Joohyun beamed at her face. 

Seulgi didn't mind the attention really she enjoyed it since they were so busy before. But something was on her mind the whole time well ,two actually. 

Sehun and graduation. 

Joohyun would be graduating in a month's time and she still had one more year to go. She knew it wasn't a big deal but she didn't know why it made her feel so uneasy. She would shrug it off each time but still...

——————————————————————————————————

"Hyunnie!!"

Seulgi jogged into the living room plopping herself next to the girl on the couch. Joohyun jumped in surprise and playfully glared at her girlfriend. Who just leaned forward to quickly kiss the "angry" girl. Joohyun pulled away quickly after it knowing if she didn't stop her she'll forget what she wanted to say. 

"What is it Seulbear?" Joohyun said placing her  legs over the other girl's. 

"My brother called." Seulgi said distracted by the smooth bare legs onto of hers she ran a hand over them gently. Joohyun kicked her hand away waiting for her to continue. 

"They wants to have lunch with us today." Seulgi said looking up at her porcelain princess. 

"They?" Joohyun said tilting her head. Seulgi chuckled at the action and nodded her head. 

"Yes they as in him, his wife, and the three like rascals." Seulgi said grinning.  If Joohyun wasn't the love her life than her three nieces. They were her baby bears and no one will change that. 

"Oh right! When?" Joohyun said crinkling her nose, how could she forget. Not hearing a response she looked up to see a beaming Seulgi. 

"Actually he's waiting for us outside right now." She said preparing herself for any reaction. She got nothing so she looked at Joohyun who was just staring at her with a blank expression. 

"Hyun— AH HYUNNIE STOP!" Seulgi was cut off by Joohyun assaulting her arm. She catch her hands and pulled her onto her lap and into a sweet kiss. She knew that would calm her down. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlierrrrrrr! I'm not dressed I can't go see the kids like this!" Joohyun whined. She was in short shorts and a plain shirt. Seulgi stood them up surprising the shorter girl. 

"Then go get dressed babe don't wanna keep him waiting now do we?" She said patting her girlfriend's which got her a glare in return. But just groaned and scurried to their room she was excited to see the kids so she can't stay mad. 

Once Joohyun rushed back out they locked up and hurried downstairs. Seulgi ears perked up at the sight of her brother's care. 

"Oppa!!!" She said letting and running towards the taller older male waving and smiling at them. Seulgi pulled him in a tight hug which he gladly returned. Joohyun smiled and continued walking towards them. They both looked alike with their smiles and cheeks. When she got to them he pulled her into a tight hug and ushered them into the car. Along the ride the three of them caught up briefly. Both Joohyun and Seulgi's brother noticed how happy the girl looked and smiled knowing what was to come. 

After about 20 minutes they arrived and parked Seulgi had ran out of the car the moment it stopped. Joohyun and her brother laughed at the sight and followed behind. Before they could reach the front steps it already started. 

"AUNTIE!!!!"

"UNNIEEEEEEEE!!"

And some cute baby gibberish. 

Seulgi was on the floor with one tiny child on her back arms around her neck. Another was latched onto her side hugging her so tight. And finally the smallest of the three on her lap smiling and sprouting cute baby language. Seulgi never looked so happy as she does now. 

"How are my baby bears today?" Seulgi laughed at the three. They all responded with happy nods and smiles. Pulling all three of them into a soft hug making sure the youngest didn't get hurt. 

"Hyojin have you been taking good care of your little sisters?" Seulgi asked the oldest who answered proudly with a smile and a yes. Hyojin was 6 and Seulgi liked to call her a prodigy. She was extremely smart and talented she couldn't wait to see what she'll be like when she's older. 

"Saeron you've been keeping an eye on your unnie right? Just in case right?" Seulgi said whispering the last part to make the little girl giggle while Hyojin whined. Saeron nodded and  hugged her favorite aunt tighter. She was only 4 yet she was mature for her age but very timid. But she usually was the one to keep her older sister in check. Hyojin sometimes would catch a temper. 

Seulgi looked down at the youngest who was looking up at her with an waiting look and a big smile. Seulgi's heart swooned at the sight. 
"Jiminie~ my baby girl how are you?" Seulgi cooed in a baby's voice and smiled at how the girl happily squealed and flailed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter