Chapter 26

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: wow am I actually getting back on track? Maybe maybe not... most likely not lmao
Btw your comments make me really happy so keep doing that 💕
I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HIT MORE THAN 1,000 SUBS YALL ARE THE BEST
~*~

"No it's okay you don't have to come down here."

"Yes I feel fine don't worry."

"No enjoy your break I'm fine I promise, I have Yoona Unnie here to help me."

"Seulgi if you don't enjoy your lunch break you're not sleeping in out bedroom tonight... good girl I love you too bye~"

Joohyun sighed and smiled shaking her head and looked over to Yoona who was trying to stifle her giggles. She threw one of her pens at the older girl just to have the same pen flicked right back at her. Yoona was her first friend she made when she started working at the company. The girl had offered to help get her started since she so already a year working there. Soon enough they grew close in the year Joohyun has been working there. So when Joohyun announced she was pregnant she was the first to engulf her in a hug and promised to help in whatever way she could. Which warmed Joohyun's heart knowing what good friends she really had. 

"God your wife is so whipped I'm not sure if it's cute or cringey anymore." Yoona snorted and faked a shiver. Joohyun couldn't help but laugh along. 

"It's cute of course she always makes sure that I'm happy and that I feel loved." She said lower her face to hide her smile and blush but Yoona knew. 

"You're lucky you know Hyun-ah. Not a lot of people have what you have, it's really special. There's not a lot of people like Seulgi who are so loving and caring. I'm happy for you." Yoona said with a smile that seemed to shine. 

"Thanks unnie." She said with a soft smile and hugged the girl next to her. 

"So tell me is there anyone special in your life?" Joohyun said with a raised eyebrow already knowing the answer when she saw Yoona's face turn a bright red. 

~*~

"Seulgi don't leave meeeee." Joohyun rolling onto her side pouting at her wife standing next to their bed with an amused smile. 

"Baby last month you were practically kicking me put of the house now you want me to stay?" Seulgi smiled lovingly at the girl clearly loving hormonal Joohyun. 

Joohyun just nodded cutely and reached towards her with grabby hands. The brunette sighed she tried her best to resist but her body moved on it's own. Soon enough they were cuddled up on their bed and Joohyun clinging onto the poor bear. Seulgi wasn't going to lie she was loving clingy and needy Joohyun, what a sight it was.

"Joohyun-ah I need to go to work today I have a lot for the guys today." She said kissing the tip of her nose making the girl whine and protest. 

"I'll be home early with dinner okay? Anything you want." 

She could see the older girl physically lit up and nod happily pushing her away. But Seulgi only came back closer again earning her a confused look. 

"Just saying my goodbyes." Seulgi smiled before leaning down to capture Joohyun's lips in a long passion filled kiss. When she pulled back hands found themselves tangled in her hair and pulling her back down. Seulgi smiled into the kiss and after what seemed like forever she pulled back grinning at the flushed girl beneath her, she probably looked just like her. Leaving a light kiss on her forehead and moved quickly downwards, her hands gently holding Joohyun's tummy. 

"I'll you see later be good mini Kang." Placing a kiss on the soft skin before standing and finishing her morning routine.

~*~
Joohyun was still early in her pregnancy but lately she's been quite possessive and clingy towards the bear. Wherever they went, if some girl merely glanced at Seulgi the raven's jealously would flare and she would stick closer. Sometimes she would just grab the poor confused girl's face into a heated kiss not caring that they were in public. Leaving Seulgi dazed with a goofy grin. 

Seulgi thought it was cute how riled up her bunny would get over mere strangers that she didn't even notice herself. She didn't mind the man handling since she knew it was the hormones talking. 

"Seulgi you're not going to leave me right?" Her head whipped so quickly towards her wife who was looking at her. Immediately she shuffled over so she was pressed against her side and took her hands in her own. 

"What? Of course not I wouldn't leave you for anything. Joohyun what's wrong?" She asked with worried watching how the older girl was fidgeting slightly in her seat. 

"What if I get fat? Will you still stay?" It came out almost like a whisper but Seulgi heard it loud and clearly. Wrapping her arms around her she pulled her onto her lap and raised her chin, pressing soft kisses from her forehead, nose, cheeks and finally to her lips. Pulling her closer and held her cheek to hold her gaze. 

"No matter how big or small you get I will still love you. Unless you're unhealthy then I won't be happy until I help you get better but I'll still love you with all my heart. You're my bunny and I'm your bear and that's how it's going to stay."

She said with a soft smile and sighed when she felt arms go around her neck and warmth spread throughout her body. 

"What did I do to deserve you Seulgi?"

"You deserve the world Hyunnie."

"You being so smooth isn't helping!"

~*~

"Baby~" Joohyun purred when she circled around the couch and seated herself onto the dazed bear's lap. Seulgi's eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets. Joohyun was bare and on her lap and noticeably wet, even with the baby bump she still looked as stunning as ever. 

"Yes sweetheart?" Seulgi said softly while one of her hands affectionately ran over the irresistibly soft skin of her thigh. 

"Are you tired?" Joohyun asked shyly which ironically didn't match with what she was doing right now. Seulgi swallowed the growl in as she looked down to admire the girl on her lap. She shook her head as her answer and unconsciously liked her lips when she saw the marks she made not too long ago were still on her neck and collarbone and few more going further down south. 

"Then can you help me?"

Joohyun's shy request caught her attention. 

"Of course baby anything you need?" She cooed before leaning in to kiss her cheek but when she was going to lean back to say something, Joohyun's hands held her in place.

"Then me."

Joohyun has been like this for the past two months since she was in her second trimester and honestly Seulgi didn't mind. She was more than happy to keep her queen happy. Also she trying her best to soak it all in knowing what the last trimester was going to be like for her and Joohyun. Seulgi decided to read up about the differe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter