Fin~

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flowers were always so beautiful to Seulgi. She could sit and stare at them all day and sketch her life away. They wilt away in the cold but come back during the spring. Flowers were beautiful but they lost their touch over the years. She stared at their garden full of bright vivid color that Seulgi worked hard on. Her flowers were in full bloom but she wasn’t satisfied, not even letting Yebin or Joohyun come see it. Sighing she wiped her forehead and stared at sky with a small smile before turning to go back into their home. 

Home. 

Their home. 

Even after all these years it made Seulgi’s heart swell at the simple thought. Closing the back door she wandered into the living room but froze at the sight in front of her. 

“Mommy get off!”

“Say sorry Yebi!”

“Mommy~!”

Joohyun, a grown woman was on the ground wrestling their poor six year old for some god forsaken reason. 

“Um Hyunnie?” Seulgi spoke up as she leaned her hip against their couch’s armrest and her arms folded across her chest. Joohyun looked up at her quickly then back at her daughter who she had in a headlock. Yebin looked up her with desperate pleading eyes as if she was going to die right there and then. 

“Joohyun can you explain why you have our daughter in a headlock on the floor?” She spoke when Joohyun hadn’t said anything. 

“Mama please help!” Yebin whined at her. 

“Yebin say sorry!” Joohyun whined pressing her closer into her body. 

“Why does she have to say sorry Joohyun?” Seulgi stepped closer and squatted in front of them. 

“She said ‘Mama is the best in the world!’ But what about me!?~” She whined at her wife with a adorable pout. Seulgi held back the laugh that was begging to come out and stared at them with the straightest face she could muster up. 

“Hyun-ah can you let go of Yebin please?”

“But Seul-“

“Please baby?”

Joohyun sighed and loosened her grip completely on her daughter who immediately scurried away and dived into Seulgi’s arms. Sending her onto her back Seulgi huffed and sat up with Yebin buried into her chest. Laughing at her daughter’s cute antics she hugged her and looked at her wife who looked completely betrayed and hurt. 

“Yebi come on be serious right mommy is the best?” She cooed making her look up. 

“Mommy is just as good as you.” Yebin said shyly playing with her fingers, someone Seulgi thought was the cutest thing because she was positive Yebin picked up from Joohyun. Grinning brightly she stood up and sighed. 

“Oof Yebi you’re heavy I think you’re getting too old to be carried now!” Seulgi teased making the small girl whine. 

“Well if you two are done with whatever that was how about we go out to the backyard?”

Joohyun’s eyes immediately perked up as she jumped and stood in front of the taller girl, bubbling with excitement. 

“Are you finally letting us go out there to see what you’ve been so hard working on?” She asked before squealing in happiness when she received a nod and smile from the bear like girl. Seulgi turned to lead the way with Joohyun hopping next to her. Pulling open the door for her wife who happily skipped out into the yard making the taller woman shake her head at her wife’s childlike behavior. Once Seulgi had stepped out behind her and closing the door with her free arm she set down Yebin who stood by her closely afraid of her other mother at the moment. 

“Seulgi...” Joohyun gasped out softly as she stayed rooted to her spot and stared at the garden around her. Seulgi turned at the sound of her name and she swore her heart stopped at what she saw. Joohyun and their daughter surrounded by flowers and an explosion of color. Suddenly flowers were beautiful again because the girl standing there made them beautiful. She couldn’t move all she could do was stare at her wife who looked back her with the softest eyes and a gentle smile. Yebin looked around her in pure happiness and curiosity as she roamed back and forth carefully so she wouldn’t hurt any of the flowers. 

“I love you.” Seulgi suddenly blurted out as she stared at her wife with nothing but love. Joohyun cheeks flared up at the outburst but her smile grew wider and stretched her hand out to the bear standing by the door awestruck. Seulgi immediately made her way over but instead of grabbing her hand, her arms wrapped themselves around her waist and held her close burying her face into her hair breathing in lavender.

“I love you so much Joohyun.” She said softly into her hair. It wasn’t something new to hear it was the most common thing she has heard in her life from the taller girl. But there was something about the way she said it made her tear up a bit making her clutch onto Seulgi and bury her face into her neck. They stood there holding each other before Yebin wedged herself in between her parents just so she could be included. Joohyun grinned down at the girl before looking back up to the source of her affections before gasping loudly. Seulgi furrowed her brow for a few seconds before turning around to see what she was staring at only to smile proudly back at her wife. 

About a month ago she had finished the small art project she had been working on. It took her longer than expected to finish it but it was done and she couldn’t be happier. 

“Seulgi this is amazing!” Joohyun hurried towards the back wall of their house dragging the latter with her. Her eyes gleamed taking in every little detail as she ran her hand over the dry paint. A big cartoon brown bear sat there in such an adorable manner while one bunny was seat on it’s head and a baby brown bear that mimicked her was seated in between the larger bear’s legs. Yebin ran over in curiosity and giggled when she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter