Chapter 2

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panting hard Seulgi ran after her best friend, wondering since when Joohyun was able to move that fast. Finally after calling her name repetitively she catches up to her grabbing her arm. Without a moment to spare Joohyun spun around firing at Seulgi, "Why were your arms around her and why did you look like you were enjoying it so much!?!" Seulgi stood there stunned unable to process what just happened. Joohyun stood there staring holes into her best friend. "W-What? Joohyun why would you think—", Seulgi began only to be cut off by a groan of frustration and the sight of Joohyun turning on her heel to storm off again. Only this time Seulgi was able to catch her by the hand pulling her back towards only to be closer than expect. Seulgi didn't mind at the proximity of their faces at the moment "Please Hyunnie tell me what I did wrong...", Seulgi spoke softly looking down at her feet. Joohyun's breath hitched she practically melted at the special nickname only Seulgi called her and at the soft tone. Taking a long look at her best friend's features when she looked up noticing the sadness and worried etched onto her face. "I... Forget it I'm sorry just I'll see you later okay? Seulbear...please", she said whispering the last part rubbing circles onto the back of Seulgi's hand with her thumb hoping to coax the taller girl. Seulgi's heart skipped a beat at the pet name she barely heard, sighing she pulled Joohyun into her embrace tightly before letting her go. With a soft smile Seulgi spoke, " Alright Hyunnie be safe and text me when you get home." Joohyun could only nodded and smile as she walked away hoping her best friend didn't notice the blush creeping onto her face. Once she was some distance away she looked over her shoulder only to smile at the sight of her bear watching her intently with worried still present on her face. "Why did I have to fall for you.", she sighed and shook her head slightly with a soft smile still on her face. 

Walking into her apartment groaning she slips off her shoes flinging her belongings onto her couch. Normally she would put them where they belonged but at the moment she could care less. Dragging her feet to her bedroom she plopped herself onto her bed sighing at the feeling of her soft sheets and blanket and the clean lavender smell they gave off. Only two things could make her feel this relaxed, the smell of clean sheets or clothing and well Seulgi. But ironically thats who put her into this state of mixed emotions. Letting out a huff she to her back and stared up at her ceiling, question how this happened. How she feel in love with her best friend, when she fell so deep for the girl she grew up with. A smile crept onto her face slowly, she knew exactly why she did. Seulgi was perfect especially to her. She was the sweetest, kindest, most caring person she'd met. She always thought about how lucky she was to have her in her life. To have her this close but the problem was she wanted her closer. Call her selfish but she didn't want anyone to have to privilege to hold her bear's hand or even hug her other than herself, to kiss her even if she hasn't achieved that herself. Joohyun had never felt this strongly about anyone else, not even when she dated Sehun. During her first year in the university she gave the boy a chance even though they only lasted about two months. He was a perfect boyfriend, always putting her needs before his never pushing her to to do anything she didn't want. But she had ended things with him because he wasn't Seulgi. His hands when they held hers were too big and rough even when he tried to be gentle. They didn't feel the same as hers. His hugs were the same as hers, she didn't feel as safe as happy in his embrace as her. His kisses...when he kissed her she could only think of her. She had to end it with him because she didn't want him to think she felt the same as he did, she didn't want him to be in such false hope. Things didn't end in bad terms to her relief, she told him her heart belonged to someone else but didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter