Chapter 28

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO HOW ARE YOU GUYS

~*~

"Seulgi stop it."

"No."

"Seulgi stop it~ don't spoil Yebin."

"Hyunnie! Yebin in my little princess so of course she deserves everything her little heart desires."

It's been four months since Seulgi and Joohyun had brought home baby Yebin home for the first time. It's been four month of Seulgi being an overprotective mom who spoils her daughter and Joohyun scolding her for doing to. 

"Yes she's our princess but there's limits baby!" Joohyun sighed with smile thinking how much cuter Seulgi was with their daughter. Yebin looked a lot like her too for a matter of fact. She had Joohyun's fair skin but Seulgi's eyes and chubby cheeks. She was too adorable to handle.

"Baaaabe you know I'm going to no matter what. I don't get to see her as much as I'd like with work and all so I have to spoil her because one she's too cute and two I can." Seulgi said with a grin lifting up the giggling baby infant into her arms. Yebin has been laughing the whole time the two were going back and forth and it just melted Joohyun's heart. She moved so she was in front of the two and covered her baby girl's face is kisses earning more giggles. 

"Hey what about me?" Seulgi pouted earning herself an eye roll and being ignored. 

"Hey!"

"I wonder who's the actually baby here." Joohyyn teased before leaning to give her a sweet kiss. Seulgi glared at her before turning away with her daughter. 

"Let's go Yebin since mommy called mama a baby let's go be babies together hm? How about a nap princess?" She cooed and got an answer of gibberish and giggles. 

Joohyun watched with a smile leaning against the kitchen counter. Seulgi had her heart in the beginning, now their daughter and her wife share it. Whenever she dreamt of being married she could only think of Seulgi. She thought of them owning their own home. Having their own children whether it was adoption or this. She dreamt of them having a dog and maybe a cat. But no matter what Seulgi was in the picture. And Seulgi felt the same way, she always imagined Joohyun in her future as her significant other. Now that she was Seulgi couldn't be happier. 

Joohyun sighed in content as she turn to get started on dinner for her two babies. She had already made some fried kimchi rice earlier, all she needed to do was prep the meat and veggies. It wouldn't take long for her to finish. 

~*~

"Seulgi! Dinner's ready!" Joohyun called out waiting for the soft padding of feet that would always pop up within minutes but she heard nothing. She had set the table and went off to see where the dancer was. Joohyun walked straight into their living room and stopped when she reach the couch. Her heart melted into a pile of mush with the sight. Seulgi was asleep with Yebin on her chest securely in her arms. She had pulled her phone out to take pictures and immediately set one as her wallpaper.

"My baby bears." Joohyun said with such love and admiration. She stepped closer to take her daughter in her arms and to set her in her crib. But Seulgi's arms tighten around little Yebin and half asleep mumbled,

"Let go of my daughter unless you want to leave this place in twenty different pieces."

Joohyun just blinked at her and giggled softly, oh how she was going to have fun with this. 

"Seulgi did you just threaten me?" She feigned offense and voice cold. Seulgi's eyes shot opened and she sat up as carefully as possible. 

"Joohyun? Wait I—"

"Since she's YOUR daughter and I can't even touch her you can go feed her. Dinner's on the table. Guess those hours of labor meant nothing." 

Joohyun her heel and walked out back into the kitchen. She saw the panic in her bear's eyes and had to leave, she would have caved in. She served herself and sat down at her usual place. Crossing her legs and cutting into her meat she didn't even glance at her wife who came stumbling in. Seulgi had put down Yebin in her crib and practically ran back. 

"Hyunnieee~" Seulgi tried to catch her wife's attention. But Joohyun didn't even look up from her plate. She even reached for her phone that beeped twice completely going against her no phones at the table rule. Seulgi couldn't hide her shock and slightly gasped. 

"Baby~" She whined once more stepping closer so she was crouching next to her. Seulgi softly held her hand and chewed her bottom lip. But when she felt Joohyun's hand not respond to her touch like she always did she felt a pang in her chest and frown formed on her face. It took all of Joohyun's willpower to not tackle the girl to the ground and smother her in kisses. She heard her wife sigh softly before getting up and pressing a kiss onto the side of her temple. Joohyun bit the inside of her cheek and tried her best to not even look at her because she knew she would cave immediately. 

"I'm sorry Joohyun you know I didn't that. I thought it was some random intruder since I was still half asleep. But I can see you won't talk to me so I'll just eat and go workout. I love your cooking it's the best." Seulgi said softly her v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter