Chapter 14

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!" She yelled waking into her house and kicking off her shoes. 

"Mommy!!!!!" A little girl ran towards her smiling and flailing her arms. She latched onto her legs hugging her tightly like if she hasn't seen her mom in years. Crouching down so they were eye level she smiled at the 5 year old who immediately returned it and wrapped her arms around her mother's neck. Being pulled into a tight hug she lifted the young girl in her arms and smiled. 

"Seulgi."

Her head shot up towards the voice she loved so much. Standing the doorway her wife stood holding their second born who was sound asleep. 

"Joohyun."

Seulgi smiled and walked towards them with her oldest in her arms. Joohyun met her halfway at their couch sitting down with their precious bears in their arms. 

"Mommy you know what tomorrow?"

Seulgi smiled at her little bear and nodded kissing her forehead. 

"Of course my little teddy bear it's your birthday!" Seulgi said with an soft look. 

"Yes! Correct mommy!" The child giggled and hugged Seulgi tighter. 

"What do you want to do for your birthday baby?" Joohyun joined readjusting the smaller cub in her arms. 

"We can do whatever you want. Umma and I took the day off tomorrow so we can do anything your little heart wants." Seulgi said poking her chest where her heart would be. The little girl giggle and grinned. She had Seulgi's eye smile and cheeks. 

"Actually mommy there's something I really want to do. If its okay with you and Umma?" She said shyly looking at her fidgety hands. Joohyun reached over with her free hand and held her two smaller ones. 

"Just name it baby." Joohyun cooed softly while Seulgi nodded nudging her daughter continue. They didn't know why she was so nervous but they wouldn't push her knowing their daughter always tried her best to push past her nerves. 

"Don't laugh okay." She pouted making her parents smile and nod their heads. 

"I want... I want us to have a family day..." She finally said. 

"A family day?" Both Joohyun and Seulgi said not understanding what she meant. 

"Yes a family day! I want us to go out to eat then spend the day together at home and maybe Auntie Wheein can come with my cousins!" She cheered softly not wanting to wake her baby sister. Of course they would give her that if it made her happy. It warmed their hearts how their oldest is how much she cares for her family and how smart she is.

At some point they had all fallen asleep on the couch. Seulgi woke up and groggily looked at her surroundings using her free hand to rub her face. She smiled at the sight. Joohyun's head was against her shoulder leaning against her side like always whenever they slept. Their oldest was snuggled into her opposite side in deep sleep holding her hand against her chest. And their youngest was still on her wife's lap clutching onto her shirt. Married to the love of her life with two kids. They moved out of their apartment and into their own home they both worked hard for. Seulgi was happy and this is how she wants things no other way. With a smile she drifted back to sleep. 

~*~

"Seulgi."

Nothing. 

"Seulgi."


"S-Seulgi." Joohyun moaned and shook her head when she noticed her girlfriend stir, tsk what a erted bear. Seulgi groaned and turned to pull Joohyun closer. 

"Music to my ears." Seulgi groaned. Joohyun smiled and pushed her away standing up. 

"Where are the kids?" Seulgi mumbled. 

Joohyun looked at her in confusion and laughed. 

"Seulgi I think you're going crazy there's no kids."

That's when she sat up and groaned it was dream. It felt so real and she honestly thought it was real. She looked over to her girlfriend who was still bared and looking at her with an amused look. 

"Do you wanna get up and going to the mall like you wanted or.." Joohyun said moving closer so she was straddling Seulgi's lap who immediately put her arms around her waist. 

"Do you want to stay here and we could do something else?" Joohyun whispered into her ear. As tempting as it sounded she needed this chance to get the perfect ring afterwards she could drag her back and make sure she lost her voice and walked on shaky legs afterwards. Patting her and pushing her off she stood up. 

"We can that later come on let's go before it gets late Hyunnie~" Seulgi said waddling to their bathroom. Joohyun giggled at the sight but couldn't keep her eyes from roaming her back. Damn she was lucky.

~*~

After walking around the mall for a good hour Seulgi found the perfect outfit for Joohyun's graduation ceremony. Black dress pants and heels and a dark purple button down dress shirt. Joohyun also bought a new dress after arguing with Seulgi to let her pay for her own dress. Seulgi finally caved and with a pout and a grumbled she let her pay for her own clothing. 

They walked out hand in hand and continued to roam around the mall. Seulgi was holding their bags but her grip tighten both of them and Joohyun's hand when she noticed two guys making their way over to them. 

"Hey cuties my friend and I were wondering if you wanted to join us for lunch?" The taller of the two smirked at them while his friend did the same and nodded his head. Joohyun rolled her eyes at the arrogant attitude and let go of Seulgi's hand when she heard a growl from the taller girl. Seulgi stood there glaring at them and was about to tell them off but a sudden warmth around her waist. She looked down in surprised but smiled. Joohyun was pressed up against her side, arms around her waist and batting her eyelashes at her with a cute pout. 

"Ddeulgi~" Joohyun coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter