Chapter 34

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: wow it’s been a very long time I’m sorry about that but thank you guys for being patient with me I’ve had the worst case of writer’s block and aside me not being in the best place at the moment mental health wise its been hard to sit down and write but i’ll try my best !
~*~
“Mama!”

Seulgi turned at the sound little feet running towards and grinned seeing her baby girl run up to her. Yebin collided with her legs and hugged them giggling and looking up at her mama bear. Seulgi crouched down to pick her baby bear into her arms. Anyone could tell they were mother and daughter, Yebin could pass off as exact carbon copy of Seulgi. What she did get from Joohyun was her fair skin and doe like eyes. 

“Oof Yebi you’re getting heavy!” Seulgi exclaimed dramatically smiling and placing sweet butterfly kisses all over her cheeks. 

“Mama where’s Mommy?” Yebin said with a slight giggle giving Seulgi a kiss in return making her smile. 

“Mommy is sleeping right now baby. She had a long day at work yesterday so let’s let her sleep some more okay?” Seulgi said leaning against the kitchen counter with Yebin in her arms. The little bear nodded slowly before pouting a little. 

“Aw sweetheart don’t be sad, how about we make Mommy some breakfast and bring it upstairs?” She offered and laughed when Yebin nodded her head happily. 

“Let’s go Princess.”

Seulgi placed her down to sit on the counter something she did when Joohyun wasn’t around to yell at her for it. She told Yebin not to move while she got the ingredients she needed for her wife’s breakfast. 

“Mama what are we making?” Yebin asked curiously as she swung her legs and watched her mama bear go from fridge to cabinet to cabinet. Seulgi turned back with a grin and a pan and spatula in hand. 

“We’re making Yebi’s and Mommy’s favorite pancakes!”

~*~

Seulgi had set up her phone to record Yebin’s first time helping in the kitchen so she could show Joohyun. She had set up all the ingredients and tools nicely and first recorded that before turning to her giddy daughter. 

“Yebi say hi to Mommy~!” Seulgi smiled pointing the camera at her. Yebin grinned showing the few teeth she had grown, she was only missing one or two top teeth. 

“Hi Mommy!” She waved with pure excitement before showing the little apron Seulgi had put on her. It had “Baby Bear” embroidered to the front and Yebin loved it the moment she say it. Seulgi turned her phone to show her own that was identical except it said “Mama Bear”. 

“Hyunnie aren’t these cute? I asked Wendy to help me with them!” Seulgi smiled before turning back to see Yebin looking over the different ingredients. 

“Okay Yebi let’s get started!” Seulgi said as she set her phone so it could see everything. From Seulgi showing Yebin everything and explaining what was what and what they were used for. To them getting off track and chasing each other with sticky fingers. Even whenever Seulgi would hum a tune Yebin would try to join along or try to guess the song. But this time Yebin couldn’t guess it, while she helped her mama mix the batter they made Seulgi started humming a new song. 

“Mama I dont know it...” she said with furrow brows trying to think only to pout at Seulgi who absolutely melted at the sight and smiled.

“You're my only one way.
ojing neoreul wonhae nae-ga ni gyeote isseume kamsahae.
You're the only one babe.
himdeun sesang so-ge sarangeural-ke haejun neo hanaro naneun haengbo-khae.
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven”

Seulgi sang sweetly to her daughter before turning to the camera and winking. 

“I like that mama should sing more!” Yebin cheered. Seulgi laughed giving her baby bear’s forehead a kiss. 

“Only thing for a part of my heaven.”

~*~

Joohyun had knocked out the moment she could when she had gotten home. She had greeted her baby bear who came running the moment she had heard the door closed. She had also sent the adorable little rascal upstairs to brush her teeth promising to tuck her in after. Aa soon as she saw her wife step out to greet her, Joohyun whined and hurried to bury herself in her lover’s embrace. From how Seulgi held her securely to the sweet kisses she pressed against her head. 

“Hyun-ah let’s get you to bed, Yebin is waiting for you.” Seulgi voice stopped her falling asleep right there. She whined not wanting to move only made Seulgi giggle and lift her up into her arms and Joohyun’s legs immediately wrapped around her waist. 

“I wonder who’s the real baby here.” Seulgi joked as she climbed upstairs to their daughter’s bedroom. 

“I’m your baby...” Joohyun mumbled back burying her face deeper into the crook of Seulgi’s neck making the taller girl laugh. 

“Of course you are Hyun-ah.”

**

“Hyunnie...” Joohyun groaned feeling hands shaking her softly. She turned to laid on her stomach and groaned into her pillow so close to drifting back to sleep. She couldn’t see what Seulgi was doing nor did she care at the moment she just wanted to keep on sleeping. Seulgi smirked and stifled her laugh before turning to Yebin signaling her to be quiet. 

“Hyun-ah I don’t know how to tell you this...” she started but stopped when she saw her wife shift slightly. Seulgi knew she had her attention now and took a few steps back just in case. 

“I can’t find Yebin... we haven’t left the house but I can’t find her anywhere..” Seulgi faked the nerves in her voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter