Chapter 15

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have returned with some sweetness. Sorry I've been gone so long school got me messed up with all these essays. But once it's over i'll update more. Also instead of ending this so soon i'll be adding a few more chapters :)
~*~

"Babe." Joohyun called out softly not looking up from her book. But she got no response. 

"Seulgi." She called out again but same thing. She looked up at her girlfriend who was suppose to be studying but was slumped back on her chair, head hung to her chest mouth parted emitted soft snores with book in hand. Joohyun smiled at the sight but it was quickly replaced by a smirk. Standing up as quietly as possible she stripped her shirt off leaving her in a lacy black bra and the shortest shorts she had. She slide herself onto her girlfriend's lap and studied the gorgeous's girl face. Tracing her sharp features with a smile she let out a sigh. She would never get over how attractive Seulgi is but then she remembered why she was there in the first place. Joohyun knew movement wouldn't wake up the bear but she was more sensitive to noises when she slept...well sometimes. She was hoping this work. 

"S-Seulgi-ah" she moaned out closer to her ear while she rocked her hips against the bear's. But the girl was still sound asleep but Joohyun wasn't giving up. She grounded her hips harder and upped her game. She started and panting a bit louder. One hand went under Seulgi's shirt raking her toned abs and the other went to Joohyun's chest. She smiled when she felt the girl underneath her stir but not wake up only to readjust her head which was closer to her own face now. An idea popped into her head soon enough. Bringing her own face closer where only centimeters were left between their lips. That's when Joohyun took all her 'amazing' acting skills into place. 

"S-Seulgi I need you now." Joohyun moaned with slightly shaking voice still rocking her hips. She would be lying if she didn't feel even slightly aroused after all this but that could wait maybe. But then that's when Seulgi slowly opened her eyes yawning. She couldn't register anything yet she just looked at the heavy breathing Joohyun on her lap and smiled a sweet and lazy smile. But then Joohyun threw her head back and rocked her hips harder and faster she was actually enjoying it. That's when Seulgi's eyes widen and she realized what was going on. Her eyes traveled down her girlfriend's body and unconsciously bit her lower lip at sight of the bare skin and her rocking hips. Seulgi's hand made their way to Joohyun's erratic hips gripping harshly onto the smooth pale skin. The contact ripped a throaty desperate moan from Joohyun and that's all it took for Seulgi's eyes to dilate and for her hands to slide under her thighs carrying her to their bedroom. 

"Hyunnie." Seulgi growled and Joohyun whimpered at the way her name sounded. 

"S-sorry babe I wanted to wake you up with something nice." Joohyun managed to gasp out with Seulgi's mouth of her neck. 

"This is more than nice." Seulgi growled and with that the door was shut. 

~*~

"nae pi ttam nunmul

nae majimak chumeul

da gajyeoga ga

nae pi ttam nunmul

nae chagaun sumeul

da gajyeoga ga

nae pi ttam nunmul"

Seulgi shot up at the sound of her ringtone and groaned. Aimlessly patting her nightstand for her the source of the sound she finally managed to grab her phone. 

"Hello?" Seulgi croaked out rubbing her eyes. 

"Ah Seulgi did I wake you?" The voice answered amusement present in their voice. 

"Oppa!" Seulgi said happily but quickly hushed her voice remembering the sleeping Joohyun next to her. She slide out of bed the best she could throwing on an oversized shirt and scurrying out of their bedroom. 

"Seulgi you there?" Her brother asked. 

"Yea! Yea! Sorry but what's up?" She said leaning against the kitchen island. 

"What's up? Don't you remember today was the day we were going to plan everything out and finalize details?" Her brother said with a laugh. 

Seulgi hit her forehead how could she forget? Joohyun is graduating next week and she needs to get everything set and ready. After quickly apologizing she said she would be over in 20 minutes after letting Joohyun know she was leaving and she somehow manages to sneak all the needed materials out without catching the attention of a curious Joohyun. 

Walking back to their bedroom she peeked in to see her girlfriend on her phone unaware. Seulgi smiled and suddenly bolted towards their bed jumping onto the distracted girl.

"YAAAAAAAAAAH!" A scream pierced the air. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Hyunnie st- HYUNNIE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter