Chapter 13

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this took me forever to write omg but here you go with a little extra moment
There's only four chapters left mi amigos~ 

——————————————————————————————————

He just started at her with a the widest grin. Seulgi looked at her brother in confusion. 

"My little Seulgi is finally growing up!" He said pretending to cry while pulling her into a hug. 

"Oppaaaaaa." Seulgi whined trying to pull away. Finally after struggling a bit she managed to pull away from the suffocating hug. Scratching the back of his head her brother sighed. 

"You want to huh? How do you know like when did you know you wanted to be with her for the rest of your life?"

Seulgi blushed and looked away shyly hoping her brother wouldn't see the blush. Welp he did but he decided not to mention it right now. 

"Well um..I kinda knew even before we started dating..?" She said not looking at her brother. 

"Wait. What?!"

Seulgi flinched at the sudden rise of his voice. Clearly she looked at him with a sheepish smile. 

"We grew up together right. But ever since I understood what love was I knew I love Joohyun. Even before we were dating I wondered what we would be like together and if we would even ever think of getting married. But now that we're together I think the chance rose. I didn't think she would even return my feelings as strongly but I guess was wrong. But we've been together for almost a year now and I couldn't be happier. And I just know she's the one I want to be with until I die. She's the love of my life." Seulgi said with a smile and fluttering heart. The sight and words from his little sister melted his heart. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder he pulled her close and she leaned her head against his chest. 

"Don't worry Seulgi I'll help you come up with something! So will Wheein-ah."

Seulgi's head shot up and she widen her eyes. 

"Really?!?" She squealed jumping up and down. Her brother laughed at how cute she really is. 

"What are you guys laughing about?" Wheein walked in standing against the doorframe. 

"Yeah why so excited Seulgi?" Joohyun also came in smiling. Seulgi froze up not trusting herself at the moment to give away what they were talking about. 

"Oh we were just talking about how Seulgi wanted to see the girls more often but school and work has kept her busy so I told her she can come see them whenever she has time." Her brother said calmly saving them from being exposed. Seulgi sighed in relief and nodded her head smile. Both girls smiled and hummed in response not knowing the truth. But it still made them happy how caring and loving Seulgi was to her nieces. Since it was getting late her brother went out to pull up the car to take them home so the couple said their goodbyes. Starting with Wheein and then the three bears. Which was very difficult. Once Seulgi and Joohyun had walked to them they smiled up at them. Seulgi had crouched down to pick Jimin. 

"Alright my adorable bears Auntie Seulgi and Auntie Joohyun are leaving now can I get our goodbye kisses?" Seulgi said softly while kissing Jimin's forehead who happily giggled. Immediately Hyojin clinged to Seulgi's leg whining for her not to leave trying to (failing) convince her to stay. While Saeron had clung to Joohyun's hand. She was a lot more shy about asking them to stay she really loved Joohyun and wanted her to be her actual Aunt. She didn't really get to see her a lot but that didn't matter. Tugging on hand wanting her the older girl to kneel and Joohyun got the message. Once she did Saeron hugged her snuggling her face into her neck. 

"Auntie make sure you come visit again I love you a lot." She said shyly and pulled away when she heard Joohyun giggle. She smiled at the little girl moving the hair out of her face giving her forehead a kiss. 

"Of course Auntie will come visit whenever she can because she loves you too. And how about we make a deal. Make sure you keep your sister out of trouble and keep being amazing and I'll bring my little angel a treat when I come back." Joohyun said whispering that last sentence. Saeron immediately nodded her head and smiled. 

Seulgi had been watching them while Hyojin continued whining it touched her heart and made her over the top happy. 

Finally being able to pry away the girls with their mother's very rare stern voice they behaved and let the girls go watching them with a pout. 

——————————————————————————————————

Seulgi walked into their apartment stretching and kicking her shoes off. Joohyun hasn't even taken a step in and Seulgi was already stripping dropping her clothes on the way to bathroom. 

"Yah! Seulgi you need to stop leaving things all over the place!" Joohyun scolded picking up after her. 

"Hyunnie~ I was going to pick them up after my shower!" She yelled back from the bathroom. 

"More like fall asleep in bed or on the couch with only a towel." Joohyun said a little bit annoyed. 

"Its not like you mind me being in only a towel!" Seulgi said starting to turn on the water. She had a point there she really did but she quickly shook it off. 

"Not the point right now!" She returned. 

"I'll make it up to you baby~!"

" isn't the solution to everything you know!" 

Seulgi laughed loudly from the bathroom almost slipping. 

"Not you erted bunny I'll make you your favorite carrot cake!"

Silence. Joohyun stood there as if she was thinking this through thoroughly. But really was that was funny through her head was carrot cake and Seulgi in a towel. 

"Deal! One on condition!" Joohyun said with a smirk. 

"What? You name it."

"You have to make and serve it to me only wearing a towel!" 

Seulgi groaned loudly but agreed. Joohyun giggled at the reaction hey she killed two birds with one stone. Maybe they could make their own little bears later. She giggled at the thought. Having a little Seulgi or a little Joohyun or maybe both running around. Watching Seulgi interact with their kid like she does with her nieces. Having family nights where they would only spend time with their kids. Then she thought of herself cooking and the cubs trying to help and Seulgi too but they'd end up doing better than her wife. Joohyun was smiling like an idiot at all the thoughts running through her head and thinking of Seulgi as her wife had her heart fluttering. She wouldn't mind being Kang Joohyun at all. 

——————————————————————————————————

"Are you sure you're good enough to go to school today?" Joohyun asked voice full of concern. Seulgi looked up from fixing her jeans and top smiling at her. 

"Of course if I could handle those three climbing on me I can handle a few classes babe." Seulgi said pulling Joohyun closer by the waist. 

"You have a point. But do you have to wear this shirt? Its a bit revealing you know." Joohyun said tugging on her shirt downwards softly. She didn't like how it showed off some of her middle section. 

"Hm? Revealing? It only goes up a little bit higher than my belly button. Besides it's hot these days in dance room and my classes." Seulgi said pouting nuzzling her cheek against Joohyun's. 

Seulgi did have a point. Joohyun could only sigh and agree. She didn't want people to see what's hers. Next time she'll make sure to make a mark there for emphasis. 

——————————————————————————————————

Seulgi wasn't expecting this coming back to school. Yeah people were friendly towards her and always up for starting a conversation with her. But she wasn't used to be swarmed at once if it wasn't about her dancing. She moment her and Joohyun had stepped onto campus they were surrounded. Seulgi had gripped onto Joohyun's hand tighter and pulled her closer. 

"Seulgi is it true you beat Kai in a fight?!"

"Of course it's true! Seulgi wouldn't lose to that jerk in a million years!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter