Chapter 30

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seulgi do you think I should go back to work soon?”

The dancer looked up from her laptop pushing a few loose strands from her face. 

“Hyunnie do you want to?” Seulgi set aside her work and pulled Joohyun’s hand so she sat on her lap. She smiled watching the older girl immediately settle into her and play with her fingers. Joohyun did want to go back, she missed her office and she missed Yoona and Seohyun, even though they always came by to check on her and Yebin. But she missed doing her own projects and being able to joke with her co workers, what she didn’t miss was the constant flirting. Even when she would purposely flash her wedding ring or the occasional love bite she couldn’t hide they wouldn’t leave. Joohyun actually considered telling Seulgi but that would flare up quickly. 

“I do. I miss doing my projects.” She said intertwining their fingers. Seulgi smiled and pulled her closer by her waist.

“Then do it baby. Make Kang Joohyun’s great return. Just don’t make it too spectacular I don’t want unwanted eyes on you.” Seulgi said mumbling the last part while pressing kisses to her temple. The older girl giggled and turned her head to catch her lips with her own. 

“Don’t worry Ddeulgi I’m all yours.”

“Damn right...”

It warmed Joohyun’s heart seeing Seulgi still so protective of her as if they just started dating again but now she wasn’t violent. Now she was grown with a wife and the cutest seven month old daughter. 

“I love you Seulgi.” She suddenly said cupping her face gently. 

“I love you more Joohyun.” Seulgi said in a heartbeat leaning in with a smile. 

~*~

“Are you see you’ll be okay just you and Yebin?” Joohyun asked standing by the door. Seulgi had taken the day off to take care of Yebin while Joohyun went off to work. 

“Hyunnie I think I can handle this don’t worry okay?” Seulgi grinned as she rubbed small circles onto the back of her hands. Joohyun was hesitant, she didn’t want to leave either of them but she didn’t want to keep Yoona waiting outside. 

“Call me if anything happens immediately.” She said before pulling her into a deep kiss leaving the bear grinning. With that Joohyun sped off to reunite with the taller girl waiting for her in her. 

“Hyun-ah!!!” Yoona jumped out of her car and ran to hug the shorter girl. Joohyun returned it just as enthusiastically, hugging her tightly. Even though they have seen each other throughout the past months they still missed each other. 

“I’m so glad you’re back. Minkyuk won’t stop asking about you and I was on the verge of pushing him down a flight of stairs. Him and Jonghyun won’t leave me and Yongsun about you. How do they still not understand that you’re married!” Yoona whined when they finally drove off. 

“Don’t forget a mother as well.” Joohyun giggled watching how the older girl complained when she suddenly remembered something. 

“So unnie...how are you and Seohyun?” She wiggled her eyebrows even if she wasn’t being looked at. Yoona’s face turned bright red and a shy smile was there. 

“I love her and she’s not as shy anymore. Whenever we’re alone she tells me how much she loves me and is the best kind of clingy when it’s just us two. I love her so much Joohyun she makes me the happiest I’ve been.” Yoona said with grin on her face. Joohyun couldn’t be happier for her friend hoping she ends up as happy as she is. 

“I’m happy for you Unnie.”

~*~

Seulgi stood over her daughter crib watching her little bear sleep away. She smiled and watched with love filled eyes. If there was anyone or anything that she could love more than Joohyun it had to be Yebin. Seulgi would always say how she looked like a cuter version of herself earning a smack to the back of her head. She was so deep in her thoughts she hadn’t noticed sleepy little eyes staring up at her, not until Yebin started to fuss a bit. Seulgi’s attention immediately snapped back down to her and she cooed. 

“Yebi you’re awake~”

The moment the little bear heard her mother’s voice her smalls hands grabbed at the air making Seulgi lift her into her arms immediately. Kissing her chubby cheeks and walking downstairs to their living room Seulgi thought of what they could do today. 

“Yebi are you hungry?”

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter