Chapter 33

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mama!” 

Little Yebin was finally walking on her own but with some slight difficulty. The moment she saw Seulgi walk through that door she waddled  and stumbled her way over the best she could, determined to greet her mama like every other day she has. Everyday Seulgi would wait by the door watching her daughter make her way to her with a soft smile and the warmest gaze. Joohyun would follow her daughter to greet her wife or just watch the interaction. It was still hard for them to believe where they were, married with a beautiful daughter. They were both in a place they wanted and nothing made them happier. 

“Yebi! Sweetie how are you? You didn’t give mommy a hard time right?” Seulgi cooed lifting her daughter into her arms pressing soft kisses wherever she could. Yebin giggled and wrapped her small arms around Seulgi’s neck. 

“No mama!” She said with a grin identical to her mama bear. Seulgi laughed and walked over to her wife who watched with soft eyes and smile. 

“Hyunnie I’m home.” Seulgi smiled before leaning in to kiss her only to have Yebin’s whining stop her and little hands pushing her head away. 

“Mama no!” She yelled before turning and grabbing towards Joohyun who took her in her arms. 

“What’s wrong Yebinnie?” Joohyun asked softly kissing her hair. Yebin only buried herself into her mother’s neck. Seulgi watched with wide open. Did her own daughter just block her? She looked at the two in confusion while Joohyun bursted out laughing at her poor wife. Seulgi sighed and ruffled her hair before striding upstairs to their bedroom. 

“Kang Yebin two can play this game!”

With that she closed their bedroom door. 

~*~

Seulgi watched with soft eyes as Joohyun played with Yebin teaching her how to properly use a crayon, well at least trying to. She couldn’t believe Yebin was almost two in a few months and Seulgi just wants her baby girl to stay as her baby girl for as long as possible. While she couldn’t wait to see how she would grow up to be. Anyone could tell that Yebin looked more like Joohyun aside from having her cheeks, her smile and her eyes. But that’s what worried her, Joohyun was gorgeous honestly Seulgi still finds it hard to believe that she choose her out of everyone. It was still hard to believe Joohyun still has after all these years, not that Seulgi’s complaining. If Yebin grows up to be as beautiful as her then Seulgi is going to end up fighting off hordes of boys and girls. 

“Baby?” Joohyun’s voice broke  her out of her train of thought. Seulgi looked over to see Joohyun smiling at her warmly reaching over to hold her hand. She returned her wife’s smile but instead reached over and pulled her onto her lap. It took all of Joohyun’s willpower to not make a sound so the little Kang wouldn’t come charging over to push her mama off. Seulgi nuzzled into her neck leaving soft kisses here and there wrapping her arms around her waist pulling her closer. 

“Sweetie are you okay?” Joohyun asked turning in her lap to cup Seulgi’s face. Seulgi gave her a toothy smile before leaning in to kiss her softly. Pulling away with her signature stupid smile feeling proud over the light pink tint on her wife’s cheeks. Even after all these years she’s still blushing like the first day when Joohyun kissed her first. 

“Of course I am why wouldn’t I be? I was just thinking about us and our little bear.” Seulgi said cuddling back into her wife’s neck. A hand immediately going into her hair and the other onto the arms around her waist. 

“What about us?” She hummed kissing the crown of her head. Joohyun looked over at Yebin who was scribbling away and smiled. 

“About how much I love you and Yebin. Also how many people I’m going to have to fight off when Yebi grows up because we both know she’s going to turn out just like you.” Seulgi sighed nuzzling even deeper into her wife’s neck. Joohyun giggled and pressed a kiss to her forehead. 

“What’s so bad about her turning out like me?” She feigned offense and held back her laughter when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter