Chapter 6

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOURE TELLING ME I MISSED THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG BECAUSE I WENT TO THE MALL WITH TAEYEON INSTEAD OF GOING WITH YOU GUYS!?!", Wendy whined regretting her decision. Well not completely she may or may not have a slight crush on the senior, but that's not the point right now. She couldn't believe the one time she wasn't there she missed something so important. Wendy was practically crying into the phone to Joy. Taeyeon looked at her curiously and a bit offended to be honest why was she so upset? And why was she so upset about going to with her and not with her friends. 

"Well it's not our fault you chose Taeyeon ovee your best friends. Especially over your BESTEST FRIEND Seulgi.", Joy replied in a slight mocking tone. Pulling the phone slightly away from from her eye. 

"DONT YOU DARE PLAY THAT CARD WITH ME SOOYOUNG. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET TO HAVE CHICKEN FOR A MONTH I SWEAR", Wendy threatened over the line. Joy was right to distance the phone she could hear Wendy clearly as if the phone was on her ear. 

"Okay! Okay! Geez Wendy don't take the love of my life away from. OW YERI IM SORRY OKAY YES YOURE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IM SORRY!", Joy whined

"Serves you right...", Wendy muttered. Talking to Joy she almost forgot that Taeyeon was with her looking bored as she played on her phone. Guilt rose in her, saying her goodbyes to Joy and reminding her this isn't over she hung up. 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon...", Wendy apologized feeling horrible for ignoring the girl. Suddenly feeling the girl grab her hand and pull her away she blushed and felt all giddy. 

"I'll accept your apology if you buy me ice cream.", Taeyeon smiled at her. 

—————————————————————

Joohyun buried her face into Seulgi's neck unable to contain the smile that looked like it would split her face in two. They were in Seulgi's apartment seated on her couch. Joohyun immediately pulled her away before Joy could start teasing them. The moment they arrived Seulgi had pulled her to the piece of furniture pulling Joohyun onto her lap. This whole thing felt so surreal to her. Never she would have thought the girl of her dreams would return her feelings. She had her arms around Joohyun's waist her heart was still beating hard and she was pretty sure she could feel the other girl's as well. 

"Hyunnie...", Seulgi suddenly said causing the girl on her lap to look up immediately. Seulgi was looking at her with a serious face which wasn't normal to Joohyun to be honest. A lump formed thinking of the worst case scenarios right now. 

"I want to ask you something.", Seulgi continued she still kept her serious face. Joohyun could only nodded in response. Seulgi took a deep breath,

"Will you be my girlfriend?", Seulgi said breaking out into a goofy grin. Immediately Joohyun start hitting her arms and shoulder. Trying to shield herself from the smaller's girl attacks. Finally stopping Seulgi put her arms down. All Joohyun did was crash her lips onto the girl's. She took the breath out of Seulgi by the way she was panting and face flushed. 

"Of course I will you idiot! Don't ever do something like that again I swear Seulgi I will end you.", Joohyun said glaring playfully at her now girlfriend. Seulgi's face sported a cheeky grin peppering her girlfriend's face. Giggling she pushed Seulgi away gently smiling softly at her. 

"Stop it Kang as much as I want to stay here and kiss you all day, I do need to go home I have homework and I actually wanna keep my grades up.", Joohyun said in between the kisses she gave her bear. She could feel the pout the girl had. Whining and holding Joohyun close and tight not willing to let the girl go. She pushed her weight onto her pushing her down onto the couch, she buried her face into her neck and squished the poor girl. Trying to push off the stronger girl off of her only to feel kisses on her neck, immediately melting at action. 

"Staaaaaaay.", Seulgi whined intertwining their fingers. Lifting up her head when she heard giggling. Furrowing her brow and jutting out her bottom lip, "Also what's with Kang?" Sulking at the lack of affection in the name. 

"What's wrong with Kang? It is your last name."

"I know but from all the names you've called me you choose Kang"

"What do you what me to call you then babe? I mean you only call me Hyunnie and Joohyun not that I'm complaining."

Seulgi smiled at the pet name pressing a sweet kiss to Joohyun's lips earning a hum of approving. Pulling back she smiled down at the angel. 

"Baechu you can call me whatever you want.", she winked earning a slap to her arm and a red faced Joohyun. Rolling her eyes Joohyun sat up and pushed the girl off of her softly. Groaning in protest Seulgi sat back on the couch huffing at the lack of contact. Her girlfriend could only smile at her pouting bear. Softly taking her hand in her own she leaned her head on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter