Chapter 20

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Fourth of July if you celebrate it, here's an update I'm tired and I'm planning on ending this soon but don't worry you'll get your surprise soon enough. 
~*~
"Joohyun stop."

"Never~"

"Hyunnie stooooop."

"I said noooo."

"Baechu stop touching my ! I need to finish my paper it's my last one for this semester." Seulgi sighed and shook her head looking back at her fiancée who sat behind her. The two were currently sitting on their bed while Seulgi finished up her final english paper for the semester and she would officially be on break. She had decided on laying down while she edited her final copy and well Joohyun's hands haven't moved from her since. 

"But it's so firm and soft." Joohyun said giving it another squeeze. Seulgi sighed what a little ert.

"Joohyun.." Seulgi said softly and put the finishing touches on her paper. She felt Joohyun move to the spot down by her feet, leaving soft touches on her calves. Pressing and massaging up and down her legs stopping right under her . Seulgi moaned quietly at the loving touch. She had finished her paper when Joohyun started but she'd rather enjoy the moment. Her legs were aching from all the extra shifts at the restaurant and studio. Her class had suddenly become so popular and Hyoyeon would call her in when Lisa couldn't handle it on her own. She was more than happy to help but at the end of the week it would start to hit her. But Joohyun was always there to soothe her pain, she didn't deserve her really. Seulgi was so deep in thought she hadn't noticed that her laptop was on the ground now and the hands on her legs have traveled further up kneading. When the older girl shifted closer was when Seulgi snapped out of her daze and looked over her shoulder at her. Joohyun's eyes were glazed over and she bit her lip watching her own hands. Seulgi smiled at her and suddenly flipped her body so she was facing the older girl. Joohyun squealed in surprise and smiled sheepishly. 

"Hyunnie I said stooooop." Seulgi joked as she grabbed Joohyun's hands and pulled her so she was laying on top of her. Both of them chuckled and Joohyun nuzzled her face into her neck peppering kisses everywhere she could. Trailing up towards her jawline and finally to her lips Seulgi hummed in approval. Lazy kisses were exchanged until a certain pair of soft hands made their way under Seulgi's oversized shirt. Nails raking against soft and toned abs before soothing them with gentle caresses. Seulgi couldn't but moan at the feeling. Pulling each other into another kiss this time with purpose. Soon enough Seulgi's own hands joined in slipping under Joohyun's shirt, rubbing her sides gently before trailing down under her shorts giving her a playful squeeze. They both smiled into the kiss before Seulgi pulled much to Joohyun's protests. Giggling she pulled her shirt off along with her own before pressing closer and nipping at Joohyun's exposed neck and collarbones. Joohyun pulled the girl closer to her, fingers pulling her hair out of it's messy bun and into her grasp. She was always weak for the smallest gestures from the younger girl. Her touches were always so loving and gentle, still asking for permission. Always making sure she never felt uncomfortable but Joohyun never did. The days she wanted Seulgi to be rough and dominant she would remember that night the girl came home frantic and they had ended up in bed together exhausted. At the thought she unconsciously grounded her hips earning a growl from the girl underneath her. 

"Seulgi I want yo—"

She was cut off by the doorbell which made Seulgi pause her actions. Groaning in frustration she didn't want to stop now that she hot and bothered. Maybe if they ignored it whoever it was would go away. 

"Hyunnie maybe I should go check wh—"

Joohyun cut her off with a sloppy kiss pulling her closer and grinding her hips even harder. Seulgi could only moan at the touch. 

"COME ON PRINCESS WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE TODAY'S YOUR DAY AND WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU SEULGI-AH!"

Now it was Seulgi's turn to groan. Of course out of all people to ruin things it had to be her parents. Running a hand through her hair she sat up with Joohyun in her lap. Flashing her an apologetic smile and a quick peck she slipped her shirt back on and put Joohyun's on for her as well. Huffing she stood up and shuffled her way to their bathroom. Seulgi chuckled and fixed herself in the mirror before going to open the door for her parents.

"IF THEY ASK FOR ME SAY IM CLEANING UP!" Joohyun called from their bathroom. 

Seulgi jogged to her door and opened it with a big smile. The moment she saw them she moved aside and welcomed them in. After pleasantries were exchanged and Seulgi excused herself to grab some refreshments for her parents. 

"Seulgi-ah! Where's Joohyun? I thought she had the day off as well." Her mother called out from the living room. Before she could respond a voice cut her off. 

"I'm right here Umma, it's good see you both how are you? I'm sorry for taking so long I was just changing." Joohyun said as she greeted them with a hug each. 

"Ah don't worry my dear! We just came by to see how you two were since SOMEONE doesn't like to visit." Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter