Chapter 5

Should I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N~
Happy Easter to those who celebrated today, here's a special chapter for you guys!

—————————————————————

Both girls were silent on walk back to Seulgi's apartment. Joohyun's heart was beating hard in her chest. Seeing Seulgi go up against Bogum snarling and practically baring her teeth made her feel all warm inside. And if we're being honest here, seeing Seulgi being all assertive and aggressive like never before made her ten times more attractive to Joohyun even if it was possible. The girl already was the most perfect and amazing person in her eyes. She was still holding onto Seulgi's hand. Their fingers were interlocked together it wasn't something they weren't used too. But for some reason it felt special to both girls at the moment. Seulgi was walking a bit behind while Joohyun led her into her building and up to her door. Giving her keys to shorter girl to open, she let out a sniffle. Joohyun immediately pulled her inside closing the door. Giving Seulgi no chance to get comfortable she tackled the girl onto the couch into a hug. Reenacting the same scene from the night before with Joohyun laying on top of Seulgi hugging her as if her life depending on it.

"Hyunnie.. I—", Seulgi crooked out the crack in her voice audible. 

"Kang Seulgi I swear if you start crying for no reason I'll pinch you so hard giving you a reason to cry.", Joohyun said sternly cutting her off giving her a playful glare. Seulgi smiled at her childish best friend but only looked away still feeling as if she did something wrong. Joohyun cupped her cheek gently making her look at her again. 

"Hey, listen you did nothing wrong. Im actually really glad you said what you did he's been annoying me nonstop. And I-I think what you did was really sweet..", Joohyun said blushing and burying her face in the crook of Seulgi's neck. Seugli could only sigh and give in. Hugging her best friend tightly enjoying the warmth. When Joohyun tried to pull away Seulgi could only whine and hold on tighter. Until she felt a rough pinch on her side, yelping at the sting sensation she reluctantly let go. Joohyun sat up and smiled, poking her bear's nose she spot gently, "Seulbear how about i cook us dinner while you go change and wash up? Hm?"

Seulgi's ear perked up instantly and her face changed completely to one of joy and excitement. She loved Joohyun's cooking so much its been a while since she's had it. Nodding her head immediately she fumbled to get up and to her room. Giggling at the sight, Joohyun walked to kitchen to see what she could make for the adorable girl. Leaning against the counter she sighed once she heard the door of whatever room Seulgi had entered.

"I really do love that dork.", Joohyun said to herself smiling.
—————————————————————

"What are we going to do about those two?"

"I mean it's pretty obvious that they're head overs heels for each other, how haven't they noticed oh my god!"

"I mean Seulgi was always a bit slow when it came to feelings remember Krystal? She still hasn't realized how badly the girl is crushing on her!"

Joy, Yeri, and Wendy were all trying to figure out how to get the two idiots to notice the other one. Or to at least get one of them to confess already. 

"Seulgi did tell me she wanted to confess to Irene already and wanted my help. There's that i guess.", Wendy spoke out remember the conversation she had with the girl. 

"Why don't we just tell Irene that Seulgi likes her too and make things easier for ourselves?", Joy whined. Honestly she just wanted to see the two get together already. 

"Oh! No i have a better idea! How about this okay so, Wendy can help Seulgi figure out a confession. While Joy and I help Irene with hers! This way neither of them are just waiting around for the other and it moves things along.", Yeri explained. 

"Yah! My baby is so smart!", Joy exclaimed hugging her girlfriend peppering kisses all over her face while Yeri tried to push her off. Wendy simply cringed at the sight they were cute but come on Joy really?

"Joy stop being gross already! But Yeri that's a great plan let's do it.", Wendy said determination already rising in her. She was already plotting a plan for her friend. Explaining to the other two what was on mind, the three smiled at the each other. Tomorrow everything will begin. Operation: Please just date already. 

-Next Day At School-

"KkangSeul!!!!!", yelled Wendy once she saw her friend part ways with Irene. She laughed at Seulgi looking around confused trying to find who called her. Her eyes landing on Wendy she broke out in a grin and jogged over. 

"Wannie Wan Wan! Good morning!", Seulgi sang. 

"You're in good mood I see.", Wendy smiled at the taller girl. 

"I shouldn't be in a good mood?"

"No no but I have good news for you! I have an idea for your plan to confess to your Baechu". Wendy smirked seeing the blush spread across Seulgi's face. 

"I knew I shouldn't have told you about that.. I haven't even called her that!", Seulgi whined trying to hide her red face. Motioning for her friend to continue she sighed. 

"You know how you have that performance coming up for your dance class? Well afterwards all five of us go out to celebrate your perfect score we all know you're going to get. Honestly I don't even understand how you're so good at it...", Wendy said mumbling the last part but Seulgi still heard her. 

"Hey you're great at singing, you're probably a hundred times better than me!", Seulgi exclaimed. 

"Kang Seulgi don't even try it. You're amazing at singing too so shut up. Anyway what do you say about going out after it?"

"Sure but I don't see how that's going to help me confess??"

Wendy smirked, "Well the thing is it's just going to be you two celebrating, Joy, Yeri and myself won't show up saying something came up. That's when you laid down some of your moves and set the mood then BAM you tell her how much you loooooove her.", Wendy said pretending to gag at her own words

"M-m-moves?", Seulgi stuttered out blushing bright red. 

Wendy face palmed and sighed. Of course the girl didn't have any but at least she didn't deny loving Irene. "Scratch that don't. Just okay. Just be yourself and make her happy. Compliment her and be... listen just be yourself. End the night the best way possible okay then do it.", she smiled at the girl who clearly was panicking inside. She knew Seulgi was very capable of this. She knew the girl could the best gentleman out there when it came to manners and treating someone right. Without even trying too, it was all by nature and how Seulgi was as a person. 

Seulgi eventually nodded and agreed, her performance was Friday. Maybe she should ask Joohyun ahead of time it was only two days away from now. Taking her phone out immediately to text her best friend, Wendy did the same. Only difference was she didn't text the other two to invite them it was to tell them to do their part already. Moments after Seulgi had sent her message she received a response almost immediately telling her she'd be there. Seulgi could only grin and Wendy could only smile just as wide knowing this might work. 

Joy and Yeri on the other hand had had convinced an unwilling Irene to plan out a confession. Joy had proposed the planning of Irene just grabbing Seulgi's face and kissing her until she left the girl breathless. Only to have Irene scold her with a red face and Yeri knocking the back of her head. Yeri also offered a more sensible idea. Why not give subtle but very VERY clear hints? Irene preferred that one so much more. Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter