Worried or Jealous?

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Worried or Jealous?

 

Woohyun opened a door of a large guest room. “Have a rest.” He smiled.

Yoon Mi slowly walked inside the cool and incredible stunning room. It was unbelievably beautiful. Woohyun smirked. He interlaced his fingers at his back and walked beside Yoon Mi. “Awesome, huh?”

Yoon Mi just nodded her head. She clucked her tongue and threw her bag at the bed and plopped down the soft bed. “Aigoo~~” she caressed the bed sheets with her hands like a child making Woohyun to stare at her softly.

“She really reminds me of someone.” He said under his breath. He slowly walked out of the room and closed the door.

After taking a bath, she jumped into the bed and raised her hand up. She stared at the diamond ring on her finger. “I should take this off.” She was about to take it off when her phone rang. She quickly looked for it and answered, “Hello? Hoya?” she happily called.

“Where are you?” he asked.

Yoon Mi sat up. “I’m at… Woohyun’s parents house.” She admitted.

Hoya on the other line, frowned. His car was actually parked in front of her house. “Why did you left your house without telling me?” he sternly asked.

Yoon Mi instantly sensed that he’s mad, so she stood up and bit her bottom lip. “I’ll just come back there.” She said. She ran to the cabinets and took her big bag pack.

“No. It’s already late. Stay there and sleep.”

Yoon Mi swallowed. She doesn’t really like every time she does something that disappoints Hoya. She hated it. “Hoya… Are you mad?” she questioned, she slowly sat down the bed with heavy shoulders.

Silence…

Yoon Mi sighed heavily. “Hoyaaaaa~~~~” she whined and sounded like she’s goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter