He knew it

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30: He knew it

 

That day, Yoon Mi and Hoya decided to meet.

They went at their favorite café shop. Hoya is drinking his Americano while looking at Yoon Mi who is just staring blankly at the table. She’s just biting the straw of her iced choco and not drinking it. Hoya placed his cup down.

He stretched his arms to reach for her forehead. “Are you sick?” but Yoon Mi leaned back to her chair with her eyes wide open at Hoya.

Hoya who is also shock as her curled his fingers into ball after realizing Yoon Mi just moved away from him for the first time. “I’m sorry, Hoya. Don’t worry! I’m not sick!” she smiled and sipped on her drink.

*She didn’t let me touch her.* he sulkily thought.

This is also the first time that Yoon Mi’s not talking. She’s not talkative like before. She’s not even looking at him like she used to. Every single thing about Hoya knows about her changed like a magic. “You changed.” He said.

Yoon Mi flinched as she looked at him. “What do you mean? I’m still me. The Yoon Mi!” she happily said.

“No. I think we should meet next time if you’re alright.” He didn’t finish his drink and stood up from his chair. He looked once more at Yoon Mi who is really confused. He passed by Yoon Mi and walked out of the café.

Yoon Mi just came into her senses and hurriedly ran outside. Hoya just slipped in his car and Yoon Mi ran and entered his car and sat down the passenger’s seat. Hoya blinked at her seeing her already sitting there. “How can you leave me without explaining? I want to hear everything. What has changed?” she asked.

“Do you really want to know?” he asked.

She nodded her head with determination. Hoya started the ignition and drove off.

Hoya stopped by the hill where he and Yoon Mi used to play while they were young. Yoon Mi smiles as she stepped out of the car. Happy memories flashed her mind. “Let’s go?” he called.

She ran to Hoya and walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter