Injured in good way

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23: Injured in a good way

 

Yoon Mi stirred the soup inside the pot and put a pinch of salt in it. She turned off the electric stove and accidentally held the hot pot. “Ow~” she held her ears to ease the hotness she felt. She prepared the dinning table for Woohyun’s breakfast.

Meanwhile, Woohyun woke up. His eyes fluttered open as she turned to his right and slowly peered down the bed to see if Yoon Mi is still asleep. But she’s not there. “Where is she again? I thought she’s going to take care of me?!” he hissed and looked up the ceiling with a frowning face.

Then, he heard footsteps and he immediately pretended to be sleeping.

Yoon Mi opened the door and pokes her head inside first. She saw Woohyun is still sleeping and carefully walked beside his bed. She peered by his face and saw him breathing softly. She saw his cemented arm and guilt rushed through her body again.

“Woohyun ah~ wake up. Breakfast is ready~” Yoon Mi sweetly said.

Woohyun who is pretending to be sleeping smiled a little as he opened his eyes. Yoon Mi helped him to sit up as she supports his cemented arm. “Is your arm alright now?” she asked.

Woohyun shook his head tauntingly. Yoon Mi glared at him. “Let’s go. Breakfast is ready.” She said.

Woohyun stood up but he held Yoon Mi’s wrist back. “I can’t eat without washing my face.” He said with a sly smile.

“Oh right!” Yoon Mi led Woohyun to the bathroom’s door and opened it for him. “Call me when your done.” She was about to close the door when Woohyun frowned and pulled her inside the bathroom. “Yah!” Yoon Mi yelled.

“I can’t wash my face. Remember?” he swung his cemented arm back and forth in front of Yoon Mi.

“Psh! Fine!” Yoon Mi turned the faucet on and washed Woohyun face. She gulped every time she feels Woohyun’s lips under her palm. She raised Woohyun’s face up and squeezed a little amount of facial wash on her palm.

“Close your eyes.” Yoon Mi ordere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter