Home Sweet Home?

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: Home Sweet Home?

 

Right after the big announcement, Woohyun and his parents together with Yoon Mi didn’t entertain anymore questions and just went their way out of the conference hall. Yoon Mi looked back at Hoya and gestured him to call her.

Hoya nodded and waved at her.

Yoon Mi sweetly smiled and waved back at him. Then, she was gone with Woohyun. Hoya’s smiling face instantly fades after she left.

“What are you to do now, hyung?” Sungyeol asked.

“I don’t know yet.” He answered.

L walked beside Sungyeol and looked at Hoya. “Are you going to wait until she finally remembers him again? Aren’t you being martyr? You’re the one who took care of her that long.” he raised an eyebrow.

Hoya just sighed. “If that what destiny wants to happen.” He shrugged and left the building. The members who were left shrugged but they know that Hoya’s really hurt right now.

After driving away from the eyes of the press, Yoon Mi slapped Woohyun’s arm. “Yah! You greasy ahjusshi! You’re really going to kiss me awhile ago?!” she yelled in outrage.

Woohyun blinked at her innocently. “M-Mwoh?! Greasy ahjusshi?! Ha! I’m the most handsome elite in Korea. No one ever calls me ahjusshi.” He spat.

Yoon Mi gaped. “Well, I will be the first one who will call you ahjusshi! Fits you!” she spat back as she stuck her tongue out.

“Aish!” Woohyun glared at her and just continued to drive their way to their house. The ride was quiet after the small argument. After some minutes of driving, Woohyun and Yoon Mi finally arrived at their new house.

“Whoa~” Yoon Mi’s eyes bulged out after entering the white gate. The house was a two-story and painted in white. Mostly the windows were glass. It’s not too big nor too small, just perfect for the newly wed couple.

When they stopped in front, Woohyun was also awed about the new place. He didn’t know that it will be this good. They both stepped inside and more awed how luxurious it is. Flat screen TV by the white sofas, marbled kitchen complete with utensils, pots, appliances and tables.

“Wow, your parent sure knows how to choose a house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter