Dinner date with two?

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: Dinner date with two?

 

Hoya was patiently waiting for Yoon Mi inside the restaurant. He tightly pulled the pink ribbon of a bear and smiled. Ever since, Yoon Mi really likes panda bears and admired them since she was young.

“Hoya!” with the sound of her voice, Hoya hid the panda bear behind his back and looked up. He smiled and waved at Yoon Mi. He’s really happy to see her again. But to his shock, Yoon Mi is not the only person there right now. Woohyun was behind her following. “Did you wait long?” she asked but Hoya’s focus’ is on Woohyun right now.

“Hey!” Woohyun raised his free arm with a smile. Hoya smiled back then looked at Yoon Mi.

She made a small bow and leaned close to Hoya’s ears making Woohyun to flame up inside. “I’m sorry. He can’t eat alone right now. That’s why I decided to let him eat with us. It’s alright? He’s your friend anyways. I promise to go with you after eating!” she showed her pinky.

Hoya slightly poked her little nose which made Woohyun’s eyes to bulge out. He swallowed hard seeing how Yoon Mi giggles every time she’s with Hoya. It really hurts him inside. “That’s a promise. You know, that’s really a big word.” Hoya reminded.

Yoon Mi patted her chest. “Promise.” She giggled and walked to Woohyun. She held his arm and led him to the table. She sat down in between them and prepared herself from eating another set of delicious foods.

The first food came and it was a steak. Woohyun’s trying his best to cut his own meat into slices even though he only have one arm, he wants to give it to Yoon Mi who was having hard time slicing it. Just then, Hoya swiftly exchanged their plates already. Woohyun stared blankly at his plate. “Oh! Thanks Hoya!” Yoon Mi smiled and took her first bite at her tasty meat.

Woohyun clucked his tongue. He’s not yet done slicing his own meat. Yoon Mi saw that Woohyun’s slicing the meat angrily, not because he can’t cut it but because Hoya’s ahead with him again.

*Hoya – 1 Woohyun – 0*

 Yoon Mi swallowed her food and wiped her lips. “I forgot.” She stole Woohyun’s knife from his hand and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter