Sweeter than cakes

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: Sweeter than cakes

 

After paying for the mangas, Woohyun and Yoon Mi walked out from the bookstore while the people inside were looking at them weirdly. Yoon Mi swiftly jumped off from Woohyun’s back and skipped her way to the car. “Wee~ I have new books to read~” she sang.

She opened Woohyun’s car and went inside. Woohyun glared at her and frowned. “Psh~ she only does sweet things to me when there are other people. Ahh~ I know.” he smirked and went inside the driver’s seat. He wore his seatbelt but then he saw Yoon Mi again not wearing it.

He was about to wear it for her when Yoon Mi covered herself with both her hands. “I know. I’ll do it.” She wore her own seatbelt and Woohyun slowly leaned back. He started the car and now will go to their next destination.

“Ohh~ I have many books to read~” she giddily opened each one of them as Woohyun steal glances between her and the road.

“There you won’t be bored at my office, right?”

Yoon Mi nodded her head like a good kid. Then, they stopped in front of a pastry shop. Yoon Mi’s eyes and jaw dropped wide open at the same time. The pastry shop in front of them is one of the most popular in Seoul. Cakes there were really expensive.

“What are we doing here?” she asked.

“You said you also want cakes, right? We’ll go taste.” He bent his head to the right, gesturing Yoon Mi to let’s go and follow him.

Again, Yoon Mi opened the shop’s door and the sweet aroma filled her lungs. She poked her head in first and saw there were so many people inside the shop. Woohyun leaned down and placed his head just beside Yoon Mi. “Oh no. There are so many people. We should pretend.” He sarcastically said with a smirk and quickly, he laced his fingers to Yoon Mi.

Yoon Mi was shocked with the touch and her heart went ba-bump. She swallowed as her eyes were locked on their interlaced fingers.

As soon as they entered the shop, people easily recognized the Nam couple they say.

“Look at that! It’s the Nam couple!”      “Aww~ look at the way Woohyun holds her hand. She’s so lucky to have him.” The office girls who were gossiping about them giggled at the side.

They stopped in front the glass cases where different cakes were displayed. Woohyun and Yoon Mi bent down together and peered by the glass window. Yoon Mi’s eyes blinked many times as she her bottom lip.

Woohyun grimaced. “Eww. Why are you doing that?” he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter