Woohyun’s Future Fiancé

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: Woohyun’s Future Fiancé 

 

She inhaled deeply as she bowed respectfully three times in front of her parent’s grave. Her parents passed away because their house gets burnt and they saved her.

She raised her head up and smiled. “Umma, Appa, how have you been? I’m still very fine. With my best friend who’s always with me, I always feel that I’m not alone. Please guide me and him.” She bowed once more and hugged the big hump of grass.

She wiped her tears and smiled.

She arrived at her old house and opened her door. Changing into comfortable clothes, she started making food for the very special visitor who’s coming today. The door clicked opened. Slowly he entered and poked Yoon Mi’s cheeks.

“Omona!” she placed her hand over her chest and frowned at him. “Aish! Why do you always scare me! I hate you!” she whined.

He pinched her cheeks and leaned in. “Really, Yoon Mi? You hate me?” he smirked.

Yoon Mi pushed his hands off her cheeks. “Enough. Go sit down.” She pointed the white stool by the kitchen counter and stirred the kimchi stew.

He planted his elbows and rested his chin above his palms. He watched Yoon Mi with soft eyes. “You’re future husband will be very lucky.”

She rolled her eyes. “Whatever, Hoya. You always say that.” She spat.

Hoya took his phone out and snapped a picture of Yoon Mi cooking food for him. He smiled and saved the stolen photo he took. Just then, his phone rang. “Hello? Lee Howon speaking.”

Yoon Mi spun around to look at him.

“Alright, I’ll be there.” He hangs up his phone and looked at Yoon Mi with sorry eyes.

“Work call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter