Sorry, but we're married

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: Sorry, but we're married

 

*snap snap*

After snapping his fingers, two maids immediately ran to him and showed him the latest brand of shoes. He looked at it closely and surely first. After choosing the right shoe, he wore it carefully. He stood up and faced the mirror. “Perfect.”

He twirled the coat behind him and wore it coolly. Today is a big day for him, the day he will reject Min Kyung.

*beep beep*

He opened the door of his black Volvo car and slipped inside. Before he could start the engine, his mother called him. “Woohyun~” his mother waved as she walks carefully outside. Woohyun pushed a button and his window winded down automatically. He greeted her mother with a smile.

“Yeah, mom?”

“Are you going somewhere?” she asked. Her sweet smile and queen like features makes her look like a billionaire with just one look. Studded with expensive jewelleries, her chin was always up in the air with full of confidence.

Woohyun checked his watch. “Hmm… I’m not in a hurry. What is it?”

“Can you go with us first at the French restaurant?” she asked, but it sounded like she was pleading to him. Because Woohyun is such a nice son, he can’t say no to his mom whenever she pleaded to him.

 “Okay.” He shrugged.

After a few minutes of waiting, Woohyun followed his family car to a French restaurant. He stepped out of the car and went inside. He raised an eyebrow when he saw they were only the people inside.

They sat down a big round table. Woohyun bent down and whispered something to her mom before sitting down. “What are we doing here, mom?”

Her mother handed him something. He took a small, red velvet box. He flicked it opened a there, a sparkling diamond ring was shining blissfully to him.

Mrs. Nam pulled down Woohyun a little. “We’re going to meet the Jang’s today. We’re going to have the engagement party tonight.” She gleefully said.

Woohyun’s eyes widened as he abruptly pulled away from her mother. “Mom?!! You can’t! Are you telling me I’m going to marry the daughter of the KIA Company?! Already?!” he yelled in outrage.

Mr. Nam turned his head to him, calmed. “Nam Woohyun, have a sit first.”

“No! I’m not going to marry her!” he pouted. The two families decided to forced marriage them in order to have a strong company ties. He immediately ran out of the restaurant to escape from this nightmare.

“Woohyun!” Mrs. Nam yelled.

“Aish… that brat.” His father pinched his nose bridge.

“Yeobo, let’s follow him!” Mrs. Nam pulled her husband and followed Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter