HELP ME!

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: HELP ME!

 

Yoon Mi’s eyes popped wide open in shock. “We’re married?!” she yelled out in misunderstanding.

Woohyun instantly turned to her and widened his eyes at her. “Yes. We’re married.” He flatly said. Yoon Mi just stared at him and didn’t know what the exact word she has to say to him, completely speechless.

Woohyun’s mother jaw dropped while his father stared at him. “Don’t fool us, Nam Woohyun! Let’s go now!” he ordered. But Woohyun took something out from his pocket.

It was supposed to be the ring he’s going to use to propose to Min Kyung. He took it and showed it to his parents. “See? I’m going to propose to her now already.”

Yoon Mi glued her wide eyes at Woohyun who knelt down in front of her. He smiled and looked up at Yoon Mi. “I know you will marry me.” He instantly slid the diamond ring on Yoon Mi’s ring finger then stood up.

His mother fanned herself as she held the back of her neck. “Omo, omo, yeobo~ Bring me home now~” she yelped, starting walk uneven back to their limousine.

Mr. Nam caught his dramatic wife and pointed a finger at Woohyun. “Your coming with me right now, young man!” they went back inside the car and drove off.

Woohyun sighed and held the bridge of his nose. “Yah, Yoon Mi. Don’t you ever loose, scratch, or sell that ring! You’re already dead but you’re not fully paid with that ring! I’ll be back! Ahh~” he sighed as he went inside his car and followed his parents.

Yoon Mi glanced down her hand and saw the shinning thing. “AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

 

 -------------------

 

At the Samsung Building…

Hoya rested at his reclining chair after finishing his works all day. He massaged his temples and sighed heavily. His table was piled with thick folders and pictures of the upcoming new devices. He turned his head and saw a picture frame. He suddenly smiled and his stress went out.

He pulled his sleeves up and checked the time. “What time is she going to arrive?”

Because Hoya can’t spend time with Yoon Mi, he’ll just have to bring Yoon Mi to him. So, he always ordered ramyun where Yoon Mi works every single day. With that, he could spend time with his best friend.

*Beep*

“Sir, the delivery is here.” His secretary beeped through the small pager.

He smiled and pressed the button, “Let her in.” He slumped back his chair, “The stress reliever is here.”

The do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter