Elite's Date

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Elite's Date

 

Yoon Mi was happily riding her motorcycle she used to deliver ramyun on her way to her best friend’s house. She hit the breaks in front of a big, gigantic gate and pushed the button of the doorbell.

*shhh…*

An old guy appeared at the screen. Yoon Mi hid below the screen. “Welcome to the Lee’s. How can I help you?” his big voice came out from the speakers. Yoon Mi giggled under the screen. “Hello? Who is it?”

Then, Yoon Mi popped out. “Man Deok Ahjusshi~”

Man Deok sweetly smiled seeing her at the screen. “Aigoo~ I knew it was our Yoon Mi. Come inside, they’re waiting for you already.”

The big gates slowly opened. The place was extremely huge and wide. A white large fountain was at the center surrounded by green Bermuda grass with rose bushes. Cars were lined up at the sides. This is the life of what the Samsung Corporation has.

 Anything that would reach your eyes was their property. But Yoon Mi was used to see this place that’s why she’s not that shocked anymore. “Thank-you, Ahjusshi~” she yelled as she hopped of her motorcycle and rode until the main door of the mansion.

There was a guy wearing a red and black suit standing by the main door. Yoon Mi hopped off her motorcycle and handed it to the guy. “Valet parking please.” She raised her chin up with a sweet smile.

The guy took the handles and hopped in. “Certainly ma’am.”

Yoon Mi watched him struggling on riding the motorcycle. “Oppa! Don’t scratch that!” she reminded.

She skipped inside and went into the receiving area. She plopped down the sofa and took a magazine. “Samsung’s son, Lee Howon strikes again with another award.” She read aloud. She popped a candy inside as she waits. “Aigoo~ Hoya’s not handsome in this photo.” She pouted as she raised the magazine up.

“Is that our Yoon Mi?” A lovely voice called.

Yoon Mi straightened herself as she bowed respectfully to her. “How are you, Imo?”

She gave Yoon Mi a hug. “Better. How about you? How’s life?”

Yoon Mi shrugged. “Same old me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter