Happy Birthday?

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31: Happy Birthday?

 

Yoon Mi woke up the next day with a light heart. She smiles brightly and peered down to see Woohyun. He’s still sleeping and he’s facing Yoon Mi’s bed. Yoon Mi lay down again and rested her chin on the back of her hands. She watched him. Yoon Mi giggled. “He’s really cute when he’s sleeping.”

She stretched her arm and slowly poked Woohyun’s cheek with her forefinger. She quickly pulled her hand back but when he didn’t show any reaction, Yoon Mi had this urge to do it again. She stretched her arm again but this time, Woohyun pulled her down causing for her to stumbled down and lay down beside him.

“You sneaky girl, why are you touching my face while I’m sleeping?” he smirked.

Yoon Mi tries to pull away but Woohyun hug her tightly. “I… I just saw a fly on your cheek, I just shooed it away.” She lied.

He opened his eyes and grinned down at her. Yoon Mi’s starting to turn red already. “Eyy~ don’t lie to me. By the way, aren’t you going to greet me?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Greet you? Why?” she asked.

Woohyun pouted at her. “Don’t mind me. It’s nothing important.” He smiled and stood up. He stood her up as well and held her hand and they both went to the bathroom. Since the day Woohyun confessed to her, Yoon Mi become quite comfortable with him already. They eat together now, they brush their teeth together and they even spend quality time together.

When they both arrived at the office, it was suspiciously quiet and dark. “What’s wrong? Didn’t we pay the electric bill?” he asked. Yoon Mi just shrugged behind him.

*pop*

The light went on at the same and the staffs started to clap and sing Woohyun a Happy Birthday song.

Yoon Mi’s eyes widened. *It’s his birthday?!* Then she remembered what Woohyun told her this morning.

“Aren’t you going to greet me?” “Don’t mind me, it’s nothing important.”

Guilt rushed throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter