Accident

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: Accident

 

Hoya and Yoon Mi went out of a balcony. There, Yoon Mi looked left and right first. After seeing the coast is clear, “I missed you!” she jumped at Hoya and gave him a tight hug. Hoya hugged her waist and tightened it. He made Yoon Mo to feel that he missed her more.

Yoon Mi pulled back from Hoya and just rested her hands on his shoulders while Hoya’s hands were still on her waist. “Are you having a hard time?” he asked, worried about Yoon Mi being with the same house with Woohyun.

She puffed her cheeks. “Not really. Woohyun is really childish. He always wants me to be near him. He’s always saying that we should pretend to be happy couple in front of everyone. It’s tiring.” She sighed.

“Why don’t you finish this fake marriage before it got worst?” Hoya frowned and gave her a pleading look.

“You know that I haven’t paid the debt yet. Don’t worry! I’ll give my first payment already.” She took her hands off Hoya and rested her arms at the balcony’s railings. She stared at night sky and smiled.

“Do you want a drink? I’ll get first.”

Yoon Mi smiled and looked outside again. She brushed her arms and let the cold wind blew on her face. Then, she remembered Woohyun’s encouraging touch. She touched her cheek then suddenly she felt hot again. “Aish!” she fanned herself and walked side to side.

She heard footsteps, thinking its Hoya already. She spun around but to her shock, it was a visitor from the party. It’s like he’s almost the same age as her. His eyes were red, his cheeks were red, and his the way he stands, and he was wobbling. Based on his appearance right now, he’s drunk.

Yoon Mi made a bow at him. “Y-You’re Nam Woohyun’s wife, right? I’m Baekhyun, son of the DDM Ceo.” he introduces himself, drunk.

“I’m Kang, I mean, Nam Yoon Mi. Y-Yes, How may I help you?” she asked.

Baekhyun walked to her and grabbed her hand. “Why? Why did you marry that fire freak guy?!” he yelled.

*Fire freak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter