Hoya’s presence

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: Hoya’s presence

 

Tomorrow has come. The day Yoon Mi will attend another elite party.

She was brushing teeth with her eyes closed because she’s half asleep, she didn’t know that Woohyun stood beside her and brushes his teeth with her. Woohyun smiled as he looks down at Yoon Mi whose eyes were closed, wearing a pink headband on her head.

She slowly opened her eyes and it widened when she saw Woohyun beside her brushing teeth with her. “H-How did you manage to get inside?!” she muffled because of the toothbrush inside .

Woohyun casually shrugged as he continued to brush his teeth. Yoon Mi just sighed and just continued brushing too. Suddenly, Woohyun hum a song as he brushes. She looked up at him weirdly.

He raised an eyebrow. “What?”

Yoon Mi rolled her eyes. She took the toothbrush out of and rinsed . She wiped with her pink towel and hung it at the rail beside. “Don’t put your towel beside mine, okay?” she warned and walked out.

Right when Yoon Mi walked out, Woohyun peered outside the bathroom to look at Yoon Mi. He still brushed his teeth as he smiles when he saw Yoon Mi got inside already. 

Yoon Mi saw a cream pink dress laid beautifully at Woohyun’s bed. There were accessories just beside it and a box of stilettos. There was a pink note beside it. Yoon Mi took it and read. “Wear this tonight. I’ll pick you up after work.”

She immediately walked out of the room and saw Woohyun already waving his hand going to work. He closed the door and then he’s gone. She went inside again and smiled. “This is really pretty.” She brushed the dress with her fingertips and took the necklace.

 

After getting ready, Yoon Mi fixed her one sided bangs in front of the mirror and smiled. She stood up from her chair and looked herself at the mirror. She finally heard a car screeched and felt really nervous. She looked at her handphone and saw a text message.

“Are you going to the party?” – Hobear.

Yoon Mi smiled and giddily replied. “Yeah~ can’t wait to see you again~” – Yoon Mi.

Woohyun made a soft knock. “Are you ready?” he asked. Yoon Mi dusted her dress and wore her stilettos.

“Yeah~” she walked to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter