Confused Mind

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27: Confused Mind

 

After Yoon Mi washed up, Woohyun heard footsteps and he closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping already.

Yoon Mi poked her head inside their room and saw Woohyun already sleeping. She quietly closed the door and walked inside the room. Woohyun smelled her strawberry scent again. She sat by her knee and peered to see him.

“Are you asleep?” she whispered although she knows he will not respond. “I’m back~” she called. She slightly opened the blanket and checked his arm. “Is your arm alright now? Does it hurt?” she softly touched his cemented arm.

Woohyun can’t help but to easily melt. He’s supposed to be mad at her, but he can’t help himself especially if she’s doing it to him right now. *I’ll definitely not loose.* he thought. Then, Yoon Mi’s phone rang. She looked back at Woohyun worried that he might wake up. Then, she answered it.

“Hello, Hoya?”

Woohyun frowned in his closed eyes. Yoon Mi was about to stand up and go outside to talk with Hoya when Woohyun stretched his free arm and grabbed Yoon Mi by her neck. He pulled her so that she was lying beside Woohyun.

“Y-yah~” her eyes widened when she saw Woohyun’s face was just above her. It’s so close, really close that her eyes were on his lips. She’s like a fetus under Woohyun’s arm. Her hands were together just near his chest while her knees were propped.

Hoya’s kept calling her. “I-I’ll call y-you tomorrow. G-goodnight.” She hung up her phone and exhaled.

Woohyun drew himself closer to her. Yoon Mi’s heart started beating rapidly now. All what happened awhile ago with Hoya vanished like a magic. Woohyun’s left arm was protectively hugging Yoon Mi. “W-Woohyun…” is all she could say.

She doesn’t want to wake him up. She also doesn’t want to go away. She’s really confused right now. “You babo. Wait till you wake up.” She said under her breath and slowly closed her eyes. She quickly fell asleep because of tiredness. Just as she’s asleep, Woohyun’s eyes fluttered open.

He stared down at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter