The whole truth

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33: The whole truth

 

Yoon Mi stared blankly at the hospital’s floor while Hoya is hugging her with one arm. “Yoon Mi, you, me and Woohyun were childhood friends. You lost your memory as the same as Woohyun. I was away the incident happened.” He explained.

Yoon Mi’s tears run down her face. She could remember things very clear now. She remembers Woohyun. Hoya stood from his chair and knelt down in front of her and cupped her face. She faced her to him. “Yoon Mi, this fake marriage, this whole thing is Woohyun parent’s plan. They planned this for you and Woohyun to meet again and can remember thing by yourselves.” He explained.

Yoon Mi swallowed back her tears. Then, Woohyun’s parents came to the hospital as well as the ahjusshi at the ramen shop where Yoon Mi works. “Yoon Mi.” Woohyun’s mother slowly walked to her and hugged her. “Our Yoon Mi’s memory is back now?” she asked.

Yoon Mi nodded her head.

The Ahjusshi walked to Yoon Mi and brushed her hair. “We’re sorry we didn’t tell you earlier. Woohyun just came back from States that’s why you didn’t see him before.” He explained more for her to understand.

“I hope Woohyun’s memory can be back too.” Woohyun’s father hoped.

After minutes of waiting, Woohyun is finally transferred in his room. His eyes fluttered open and the first person he wants to see, “Yoon Mi…” he mumbled. His parents nodded their heads and called Yoon Mi.

“We’ll be outside first.” His mother smiled and tapped his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter