Where is she?!

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22: Where is she?!

 

Woohyun was now lying down the stretcher while Yoon Mi was trembling while looking at his blooded face. Her tears can’t stop falling down her cheeks. Her hands were shaking while holding his lifeless hand. “Jebal…” she whispered as she looks at his face.

“You’re not allowed inside anymore.” The Nurse stopped Yoon Mi from entering the operating room. She clasped her shaking hands and placed it above her lips. She prays so hard as she stood up outside the two way door.

Infinite members came in and surrounded the worried Yoon Mi. Hoya walked to her and gave her a warm and comforting hug. “Don’t worry. Woohyun is a strong guy.” He whispered. Yoon Mi sniffed and as she closes her eyes, tears rolled down again.

“It’s my fault.” She muffled through Hoya’s cloth. Hoya softened and tightened his hug to her. It hurts him to death when he sees her cry. He can still tolerate the pain when she’s with Woohyun, but when it comes to see her crying, his heart was like a fragile glass that breaks into pices.

“Shh, nothing is your fault.”

Then, Woohyun parents arrived at the hospital as well. “Where is my son?” Woohyun’s mom worriedly walked inside and passed by the Infinite members who bowed to her.

“He’s inside the operating room now, eomonim.” Sunggyu said.

Yoon Mi pulled back from Hoya and looked at Woohyun’s mother with guilt inside her mind. Hoya wiped her tears away with his two thumbs. Yoon Mi looked up at Hoya. “Go talk to her.” Hoya gave her an encouraging smile.

Yoon Mi slowly walked to Woohyun’s mother. “I’m very sorry. It’s my fault.” Her voice cracked.

Woohyun’s mother hugged her tightly causing for Yoon Mi’s eyes to widen. “Nothing here is your fault, my daughter. My son just did the right thing. He saved his wife.” She said.

Yoon Mi bursts into tears again. “Shh. He’ll be fine.” Mrs. Nam brushed her back comfortingly.

Mr. Nam clenched a tight fist and took his handphone out to call his very close business friends to bankrupt Baekhyun’s company as soon as possible.

After some minutes, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter