First night

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: First night

 

Woohyun’s eyes popped opened as he stood up and grabbed her wrist back. “Wait! W-where are you going?” he asked a bit worried.

Yoon Mi frowned at him and pulled her hands back. “I already told you, I’ll just get back at my house or Hoya’s. If the reporters were at my house, then I’ll just go to Hoya’s place. I bet there’s no press there.” she walked down the staircase. With the word Hoya, Woohyun walked faster than her and blocked her way. “What?” she asked irritably.

“Why are you leaving?” he questioned.

Yoon Mi crossed her arms above her chest. “Remember? The contract says to pretend your fake wife in front of everyone, but since no one’s here, no need to pretend, right?” she raised her chin up.

Woohyun swallowed. He doesn’t want Yoon Mi to leave, he also doesn’t know why, but he likes her there, near him. “But what if my parents will go here tomorrow and found out that your not here? We’ll get discovered easily!” he yelled before Yoon Mi could open the door.

*He’s right.* “I’ll just come here tomorrow.” She answered back with a shrug.

Woohyun thought of a good reason already. “What if they will come here early in the morning?!”

 She spun around and saw Woohyun’s pleading eyes. She blew a raspberry and walked back to him. “Fine.” She walked pass Woohyun and walked upstairs to put her things back. Woohyun pumped his fist as he bit his bottom lip. “Yes!” he said under his breath.

Since they only have one bathroom, they have to decide on whose going first. And they will decide it by the most fair and clean way.

“Rock, paper, scissors!” they chorused.

“Yes!” Woohyn raised his closed fist up after winning over Yoon Mi who was a scissor. Yoon Mi pouted and glared at Woohyun who skipped his way to the bathroom.

“Aish! That cheater greasy ahjusshi!” she cursed as she sat down the sofa by the living room. As she waits, she scanned the channels and saw all the news was about them. She sighed. “Aren’t those reporters respects our privacy?!” she just turned the TV off and texted her best friend.

Hoya, can’t you believe this?! We only have one bedroom and bathroom here! >< - Yoon Mi.❤ 

Hoya nearly choked on his coffee as he read her text message and immediately texted her back.

What are you still doing there?! Come here now! - Hobear. ^ㅈ^

Yoon Mi pouted and replied.

I can’t, he said that his parents will come early morning tomorrow. .___. - Yoon Mi.❤

Hoya tapped his finger at the table.

Don’t sleep with that guy in one bed! Remember! Fake marriag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter