Earmuff

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16: Earmuff 

 

The next day, Yoon Mi readied herself for her free day. First, is to visit her old house and second, to visit her best friend, Hoya.

When she opened the door of her old house, she started cleaning, removing the dusts, wiping the windows and sweeping the floor. She also fixed some things. While she was arranging some stuff to bring with her, inside a cabinet, she saw an ear muffler that really caught her attention.

It was color white with a pororo design on both sides. She dusted it. “Hmm… I don’t remember buying this one?” she examined the ear muffler and saw an embroidered letters at the side. “HYW Forever?” she read aloud. She just shrugged it off and inserted it inside her bag thinking Hoya might know something about it.

After that, Yoon Mi closed the house and will head to her next destination.

She rode the public bus and felt that all eyes were in her. She heard some people gossiping about her marrying Nam Woohyun.

“Why is she riding a bus? Didn’t she marry Woohyun already?”                 “Yeah, weird. She must have her new car by now.”                       “She’s really pretty in person.”

A guy said which made Yoon Mi to blush and be little happy about it. She stepped out of the bus and entered the Samsung building while all the staffs and workers were looking at her weirdly. “Why are they looking at me like that?” she mumbled to herself as she eyed the people around her.

She entered the elevator and waited for it to arrive at the floor where Hoya works.

*Ting*

She stepped out and Hoya’s secretary welcomed her warmly. “Goodmorning, Mrs. Nam.”

Yoon Mi shuddered with the greeting. She just faked a smile and bowed to her. When she entered Hoya’s office, the secretary frowned. “Why is she still coming here? Isn’t she supposed to go at his husband’s office not here? Psh.” She rolled her eyes and went back to work.

 “Hoya?” she called as she peered by the glass door first. But the room was empty. She entered the room and roamed quietly, there she saw Hoya sleeping at his chair while facing the large window behind his table where a lot of tall buildings were seen.

Yoon Mi smiled and closed the curtains because the sunlight was beaming his face. She waved her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter